Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Ah okay haha i thought you actually did get verified. Ah it's no problem, it annoys me that people like aimee who lie all the time can get blue tics and all else. The minute her lips move she is lieing and she gets rewarded and comes back from every single thing she has done.
It’s the way I’ve typed it. I should have used speech marks. Yeah once her mouth opens it’s all lies. Deceitful cow

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Every single video she does the forgetting what things are called thing. Give it up as it’s not funny or quirky it’s really boring. Irritating prick.

Instead of acting all smug and celebrating a blue tick like it’s something special try cleaning your house, washing your dishes (how you run out of clean plates in a 2 person household is beyond lazy) and making your child some nutritious meals. Also get a life and get a bath whilst you are at it.
So fing annoying. Just say the word, complete the full sentence.
Pisses me off when she does that. It’s not cute, then following it up with a fake bunny teeth laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good morning all! ❤️
Bunny Smile GIF by Aardman Animations

Mar 8, 2024
Finally caught up after being busy building beds etc for my children's rooms, it can be done aimee, no help needed from others as I am a proper single mum to my children, plus I have common sense which you lack big time!

How on earth did she not know her kid didn't like those pork maple steaks from the other day? She put 2 on her plate .... oh thats right, you don't sit and eat with her, as you are too busy eye fing yourself eating in your phone. Have a wash as you look absolutely filthy and stinky!!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Finally caught up after being busy building beds etc for my children's rooms, it can be done aimee, no help needed from others as I am a proper single mum to my children, plus I have common sense which you lack big time!

How on earth did she not know her kid didn't like those pork maple steaks from the other day? She put 2 on her plate .... oh thats right, you don't sit and eat with her, as you are too busy eye fing yourself eating in your phone. Have a wash as you look absolutely filthy and stinky!!
I’m sure on her ‘blog’ around Tesco she said “me and harper both enjoyed these so I’m getting some more” … THEN they didn’t turn up in the haul when she got home ?? And now all of a sudden harper doesn’t like them, how does any of that make sense

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
And the way she just pisses money down the drain. My whole ceiling collapsed in one of the rooms recently, having to use what I had put by for summer holidays to have it all repaired. All while she goes to m and s 9 times a week and buys expensive vile Marc Jacobs sliders! She isn't relatable as a single mother at all!!!
She’s not relatable to a DINK (duel income no kids) couple never mind a single parent

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning girls! My house is totally upside down, mattresses, wardrobes etc in my living room while the kids ceiling and walls get replastered! The mess is stressing me already!

What has the world come to when people are apologising on the internet for taking their first drink of coffee without speaking into their phones, to themselves first. Sad sad sad little woman

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
So she's getting the garden done again because she didn't look after the lawn; a new wardrobe because she can't put flat pack together properly & a new drier.

Her views are dropping, comments low for number of followers, I know GTW buys a lot, but this is excessive spending.

What a damsel in distress she is 😒😒
I built 2 cots when I was 32 weeks pregnant with twins- hubby was at work and I’m impatient and I didn’t want to wait for him to finish😂
My dad brought me up to do DIY, change car tires, wall papering, drilling the walls to put up things like curtain poles etc. the only thing I don’t touch is electrics. But it set me up for adult life and being independent- and there’s always YouTube which is helpful.
My husband didn’t get taught how to do stuff like that so I do all the DIY but I enjoy teaching him.
I think that she likes being a damsel in distress and needs all these men to come and save her like it’s cute.

I’ve noticed about her views and likes, but then her followers keep going up. The math ain’t mathing Aimless!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Good morning girls! My house is totally upside down, mattresses, wardrobes etc in my living room while the kids ceiling and walls get replastered! The mess is stressing me already!

What has the world come to when people are apologising on the internet for taking their first drink of coffee without speaking into their phones, to themselves first. Sad sad sad little woman

Just keep in your mind that it will be worth it! It’s stresses me out when there’s mess everywhere too, but it’ll look lovely and fresh once it’s done!
I thought that too- are there people in this world who will get upset about not sharing their first sip of the day with her? The mind boggles! And I bet there’s people who will actually wait to have their first sip of the day until she posts 😂 sad fers!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Morning all.
Haven’t really been on properly for a few days, busy with work and family life and things move so quickly on here it’s hard to keep up 😃

Why does she feel the need to touch all of that melon? 🤢 There will be germs multiplying on it all morning.

It’s the same old rubbish day in day out with her. You could not watch her videos for 6 months and still not have missed anything.

She’ll be more smug than usual now she’s bought herself a blue tick. Wonder if she celebrated by cleaning her house and making her daughter a nutritious, home cooked meal? 😂

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
She can’t do anything or actually finish something, can she? Everything is too hard. Did she not learn to get on with things and when you start something you actually be productive and finish it? Achieving something to be proud of ? Nice example for your daughter Aimee !! We can’t put together a wardrobe so we just buy the next one. Not surprised she’s so disliked

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Just keep in your mind that it will be worth it! It’s stresses me out when there’s mess everywhere too, but it’ll look lovely and fresh once it’s done!
I thought that too- are there people in this world who will get upset about not sharing their first sip of the day with her? The mind boggles! And I bet there’s people who will actually wait to have their first sip of the day until she posts 😂 sad fers!
That's the only thing keeping me going. I keep thinking this time next week it will be done and I can get back to some normality x

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning trolls 🥰

finally caught up and have had a hectic weekend. Relative came home yesterday on new treatment and fingers crossed it works but they are now doing further tests for leukaemia 😢
Why can’t those who are evil in the world get cancer instead of those we love and worked hard all their life.
Hubby in a bad way with his tooth abscess and his face has swelled massively. Ended up back in Liverpool this morning as was on hold to dentist and No1 in queue. They still hadn’t answered after it took us 45 mins to travel in rush hour traffic. Thank god he was seen and given strong antibiotics and as bad as this sounds I hope they kick in quick because why do men moan like 💩 and think they are the only person to of suffered with the pain they have.
I’ve had a bad tooth abscess years ago and my left side of my face swelled that much it closed my eye and even gave me earache with it too.
Just told him to go back to bed to get out my way 🤣🤣
Anyway I’ve also got an update from hippo on why they out other creators and this was their reply.
Hope you all have a lovely start to the week ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_4072.jpeg
    IMG_4072.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 125

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I had a bad time of it recently with my disability and forgetting the name of everyday things is something that happens every so often as well as my voice box feeling like it's rattling around in my throat and I can feel my throat vibrating when I try and talk also not able to form a coherent sentence it comes out mumble jumble so my man says 🤣and I'm no ashamed to say on days like that I'm an emotional mess. I get frustrated, angry at myself and I can see my youngest gets a worried wee look on his face when I'm trying to speak to him which makes me sad. So no aimee it's not cute or quirky it's something that affects people greatly
Bless you, sorry you have to go through that. She just makes a mockery of people’s real life struggles and hardships. Horrible person she is.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why has she got her dressing gown hanging off one shoulder 🙄 she really is a giant walking ick isn’t she 🤣

She can just order anything on a whim can’t she and even two of things like buying a wardrobe but can’t build it so buy another. Her monthly spend overall (not including bills) on average has to be £5k easily. She probably spends £2.5k a month on food, takeaways, shopping hauls, booze, clothes etc. then every month there is always additions, if it’s not house appliances/furniture, it’s holidays, or it’s events, or it’s designer shopping. She is a spendaholic. And yes people can do what they want with their own money but most of what she spends is utter waste, how can anyone be so carefree like that.