Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Omg fluff is not your cup of tea....and you wonder why she blocked you ??!!😳😂😂😂
Ffs she really is pathetic isn't she, how dare you not love a tub of sugar !! She's unreal! Can you imagine if in 5 or 10 years time it's the same and she's still there, looking like the old rose from the Titanic, tanned up, shopping, awful dress sense, still no friends or a man and still dishing up the same dog se 😁 🤣
Trying to do the flamingo pose on her zimmer frame and drinking kylie out if a sippy cup🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one. Child killers and animal abuse deserve the fING WORST in life in my opinion and cancer IS THE fING WORST. I speak from experience having lost both parents to this bastard of a disease. I've seen what it does and yes, call me evil for saying this but I said what I said. ANYONE who can hurt or abuse a child or someone vulnerable or an animal I would gladly see suffer. Its ALWAYS the good who seem to suffer and THATS s
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT ❤️❤️❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I lost my best friend to cancer and I completely agree with this. Jo is in the thick of this right now and emotions are high obviously. But life is fing unfair. We all say it’s only the good that get taken.

Call me what you want for agreeing but even if you put it this way, an innocent baby with cancer is not fair, not right and most of us would take it from them.

We are all allowed an opinion on these opinion forums aren’t we??
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The thing is people are allowed to disagree and share opinions on users on here without being told they’re categorically wrong for having that view point.
I’ve disagreed with Jo plenty of times in my time here, Jo knows this and has always been welcoming of the feedback.
I’m not even going to carry this on but people are sometimes too defensive when it comes to Jo, just because someone shares a different opinion doesn’t mean we are witch hunting her and Jo has never taken that view in the past.
And I didn’t say this time I disagreed I simply said I can see how it can be interpreted. And I’m sure Jo will be open to that she has been in the past.
And I’m not saying nothing else now
Absolutely agree. We don’t have to like or agree with everyone (heck a fair few people think my posts come across as bossy and that’s fine, not everyone is another’s cup of tea). And dodgy things can be questioned.

But I think some people forget that this place is designed to be anonymous but with that it gives people the freedom to make stuff up too, we don’t know anyone is who they say they are or what they say is true. That’s why I mostly stick to the topic of the Birkdale bullshitter.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Absolutely agree. We don’t have to like or agree with everyone (heck a fair few people think my posts come across as bossy and that’s fine, not everyone is another’s cup of tea). And dodgy things can be questioned.

But I think some people forget that this place is designed to be anonymous but with that it gives people the freedom to make stuff up too, we don’t know anyone is who they say they are or what they say is true. That’s why I mostly stick to the topic of the Birkdale bullshitter.
❤️❤️❤️ thank you lovely xx

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why are some only coming on to argue? I don't agree with every comment but I scroll. TL always say it's full of arguments here, yet it's their members that come over with their opinion because it's an open forum.
Yeah creating an account after deleting your original one just to start a disagreement seems odd behaviour.

Mar 8, 2024
Evening you evil bunch of bastads, 1st of all I'd like to say how ecstatic I am to of made the cut 🥰 like a lot of you I thought I was a goner 😅 the last time I posted I had deleted fishy sticky nickers, but admittedly, after seeing all your hilarious posts I caved and unblocked the backward t🤢
The latest? Did it just try an make the huns think tesco had sold out of that bread bcos that thing buys it???

I HATE wide on wend, all the enablement makes my periods want to come back after 10 yrs free 🤢🤢🤢

Hamper is a brat I'd be so embarrassed if my child spoke to an adult the way she did In wides farm video! Most of them animals will have better manners than her fed up mummy!

Hope everyone is well 🙏

I'm still trying to think of a new name 😅😅

Mar 8, 2024
OMG I didn’t mean Aimee I meant evil people who hurt kids, animals and those who un alive people those are the ones who should get it. They deserve to get it with the s they’ve done. It’s breaking my heart watching someone fight this fin disease and dying in front of me. As much as I hate Aimee I wouldn’t wish it on her. Cancer has taken too many relatives from my life and I think some of you have read what I wrote wrong xx
Yeah I didn't think you did 🥰 Sending you lots of love😘❤️ xx

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Evening you evil bunch of bastads, 1st of all I'd like to say how ecstatic I am to of made the cut 🥰 like a lot of you I thought I was a goner 😅 the last time I posted I had deleted fishy sticky nickers, but admittedly, after seeing all your hilarious posts I caved and unblocked the backward t🤢
The latest? Did it just try an make the huns think tesco had sold out of that bread bcos that thing buys it???

I HATE wide on wend, all the enablement makes my periods want to come back after 10 yrs free 🤢🤢🤢

Hamper is a brat I'd be so embarrassed if my child spoke to an adult the way she did In wides farm video! Most of them animals will have better manners than her fed up mummy!

Hope everyone is well 🙏

I'm still trying to think of a new name 😅😅
I’m trying to think of a new name too, if anyone has any ideas I’ll provide a hammy Sammy & cucumber with gravy as the prize

Mar 8, 2024
I’m trying to think of a new name too, if anyone has any ideas I’ll provide a hammy Sammy & cucumber with gravy as the prize
If I win can I donate it please 🙏 🥺 😂
I wish people would just let us be. I just want to talk about A. We all waited so long to have a place to have our say didn’t we. Just gets spoilt by a lot of unnecessary things.
👏👏👏