Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Personally I don't think Jo meant Aimee. As much as we all dislike her we don't wish her harm just her platform to be gone. I can't speak for her (@itsmedvlajo) but I read it as she meant evil people as in child killers, pedophiles etc instead of good humans. I am not saying I'd say it but would id lose sleep over some of the most evil people in the world having it instead of the good, absolutely not.
I understand that way of thinking, good people do seem to suffer the most.
I just feel it could be interpreted wrongly as it was on a thread about an individual.
It is something that opens a can of worms so to speak and everyone will have different views.
I agree some people in life deserve to suffer and karma will find them eventually.
Aimee will be her own karma.
I don’t really know how to word things but I do understand the vermin of society view point.
🥰

Mar 8, 2024
What’s with the ‘off the shoulder robe’ look? You’ve got to be joking if she actually thinks she’s looking gorgeous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s minging in the morning with her… first sip of the day 🙄
Get a wash 🧼 for goodness sake. And while you’re there… wash your tatty greasy head and GET DRESSED!!!!
Do you think she thinks she looks sexy 😳😂😂 or baiting more "oh my God Aimee what's the name of that tan" 🙄

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She can’t do anything or actually finish something, can she? Everything is too hard. Did she not learn to get on with things and when you start something you actually be productive and finish it? Achieving something to be proud of ? Nice example for your daughter Aimee !! We can’t put together a wardrobe so we just buy the next one. Not surprised she’s so disliked
Thought she was a strong independent woman!!! Far from it!! She can’t even keep herself fresh & clean 🧼 looking never mind putting together a flat pack.
She constantly needs help with EVERYTHING. While others just get on with it! Pathetic idiot!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one. Child killers and animal abuse deserve the fING WORST in life in my opinion and cancer IS THE fING WORST. I speak from experience having lost both parents to this bastard of a disease. I've seen what it does and yes, call me evil for saying this but I said what I said. ANYONE who can hurt or abuse a child or someone vulnerable or an animal I would gladly see suffer. Its ALWAYS the good who seem to suffer and THATS s
I lost my best friend to cancer and I completely agree with this. Jo is in the thick of this right now and emotions are high obviously. But life is fing unfair. We all say it’s only the good that get taken.

Call me what you want for agreeing but even if you put it this way, an innocent baby with cancer is not fair, not right and most of us would take it from them.

We are all allowed an opinion on these opinion forums aren’t we??

Apr 13, 2024
uk
And the way she just pisses money down the drain. My whole ceiling collapsed in one of the rooms recently, having to use what I had put by for summer holidays to have it all repaired. All while she goes to m and s 9 times a week and buys expensive vile Marc Jacobs sliders! She isn't relatable as a single mother at all!!!
Very similar happened to me a few months ago, hope you get it sorted soon xx

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I agree, I personally would never wish it on anyone either - as much as I dislike Aimee I would never wish that or any harm on her.
And if people disagree with you or I on that then so be it 🤷‍♀️
@itsmedvlajo never mentioned Aimee at all. But yes I do understand it was said on her thread. Jo is in the midst of hell at the minute and maybe didn’t word things properly but can you blame her?? Her family are being torn apart. A relative that has fought cancer 3/4 times? Of course she is angry! Of course she is bitter! I would be. The trolls will get hold of this and now she blame Jo for saying she wants Aimee to get cancer and that is absolutely NOT what was said at all!!

Mar 8, 2024
What’s with the ‘off the shoulder robe’ look? You’ve got to be joking if she actually thinks she’s looking gorgeous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s minging in the morning with her… first sip of the day 🙄
Get a wash 🧼 for goodness sake. And while you’re there… wash your tatty greasy head and GET DRESSED!!!!
Do you think she thinks she looks sexy 😳😂😂 or baiting more "oh my God Aimee what's the name of that tan" 🙄
I lost my best friend to cancer and I completely agree with this. Jo is in the thick of this right now and emotions are high obviously. But life is fing unfair. We all say it’s only the good that get taken.

Call me what you want for agreeing but even if you put it this way, an innocent baby with cancer is not fair, not right and most of us would take it from them.

We are all allowed an opinion on these opinion forums aren’t we??
Reaction was Loving your point, obviously not the first bit 🙏😔💔♥️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
3 things ! 1) WHY THE do does Twist talk like she's fING 4 YEARS OLD? AIMEE, SHES GOT SOME FORM OF AUTISM OR NEEDS PLEASE GET IT SORTED FOR HER SAKE YOU SELFISH fWIT 2) ITS BEEN ASKED A MILLION TIMES BEFORE BUT NEVER ADDRESSED BUT WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE MOONFACE ON YOUR MUMS VIDEOS? 3) STILL A SWEATY GREASY LAZY PISSED UP ENTITLED fING SLOB ,GET fED🖕
I couldn't agree more!! Hate to speak bad of a child but she is fing irritating!! But then again it's a classic case of Monkey see monkey do. Spending very little time with anyone other than her t mother and Gg is well and truly rubbing off!! Setting her up to fail because teachers won't have it either. Honestly one of my biggest pet hates is baby voices/toddler talk it really grinds my gears. Especially from these pricks 😡🤡

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@itsmedvlajo never mentioned Aimee at all. But yes I do understand it was said on her thread. Jo is in the midst of hell at the minute and maybe didn’t word things properly but can you blame her?? Her family are being torn apart. A relative that has fought cancer 3/4 times? Of course she is angry! Of course she is bitter! I would be. The trolls will get hold of this and now she blame Jo for saying she wants Aimee to get cancer and that is absolutely NOT what was said at all!!
Nobody came at Jo well I didn’t, I simply agreed and went on to state that it could be interpreted as though it was regarding Aimee as this thread is about Aimee.
Never once have I said she was wrong for saying it, called her out or started a witch hunt I simply can see why this has caused a debate! As people will interpret it one way and have difference of opinions.
I never was offensive to anyone? 🥴

Mar 8, 2024
I agree!! everyone obviously read that with the intention it was meant, now yet again something is being given legs 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Nobody came at Jo well I didn’t, I simply agreed and went on to state that it could be interpreted as though it was regarding Aimee as this thread is about Aimee.
Never once have I said she was wrong for saying it, called her out or started a witch hunt I simply can see why this has caused a debate! As people will interpret it one way and have difference of opinions.
I never was offensive to anyone? 🥴
No you wasnt. Just don't know if it was worth or needed for someone to sign up again to say that 🫤 obviously that wasn't you but it's just gets things stirred up again here.
Anyway I'm not saying anymore on it otherwise it might take over and nobody wants that 😔🥰

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No you wasnt. Just don't know if it was worth or needed for someone to sign up again to say that 🫤 obviously that wasn't you but it's just gets things stirred up again here.
Anyway I'm not saying anymore on it otherwise it might take over and nobody wants that 😔🥰
Thank you, I simply shared my view point on the other thread I’ve even supported Jo with her upset regarding the situation.
I just don’t appreciate being shouted at for seeing it from both sides.
And I think it was aired here as it could be a triggering thing for some just like it is triggering for Jo, I guess people in life have opinions on a lot of topics, I’m also going to stop talking about it now I joined here for the laughs and view points on Aimee.
This what not aimed at you btw I know it looks like it because I’m replying to you, I just needed to get that out ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you, I simply shared my view point on the other thread I’ve even supported Jo with her upset regarding the situation.
And I think it was aired here as it could be a triggering thing for some just like it is triggering for Jo, I guess people in life have opinions on a lot of topics, I’m also going to stop talking about it now I joined here for the laughs and view points on Aimee.
This what not aimed at you btw I know it looks like it because I’m replying to you, I just needed to get that out ❤️❤️
♥️♥️

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I wasn’t shouted at you at all?? But it was you that brought Aimee into the mix so I wanted to point out to the thicko huns reading Jo never mentioned her at all. She just was blowing off steam but yes Jo said it on Aimee’s thread. I’m sorry if you took it personally.

Also really don’t want carry this on cos it takes away from the purpose of this thread. If anyone does want to carry this on though may I suggest faceless friends thread?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don't have an disability however am perimenopausal. I know it's not the same however at times it honestly feels like I'm having a stroke. I cannot for love nor money get my words out and my stutter returns so badly.
My teens n hubby take the piss or get frustrated with me but it can be really hurtful at times.
That along with my bloody useless hip helps me to feel so much older than 48 😫😫

Sending huge mahoooosive hugs and healing vibes 🦄🦋💐
You know she’s going to say she Is perimenopausal now don’t you. She’s hinted at it before. More content she will use from here.
I must say it’s very good for you to not watch her and just keep in the loop here.
Since I’ve been away I’ve not seen or heard her and it’s as if she doesn’t exist. I’d advise all of you to do a mini Aimee detox now and then.
Imagine your mum being so proud of you for telling lies and making s up, gorging on take aways and making a mockery of feminism. She’s taking steps backwards and acting like she can’t do anything herself and has to have a team of fellas in to do what most of us do ourselves. Germaine Greer would be frowning and tut tutting at her. Get a grip girl.
I’m glad i made my parents proud by studying hard, getting a degree and being independent financially from the age of 18. It feels like her and Wendy are ripping the piss out of every one, laughing because she’s got a blue tick for buying followers and selling makeup and skin care that she doesn’t even use.
She’s a t so her awful mother.

Mar 8, 2024
You know she’s going to say she Is perimenopausal now don’t you. She’s hinted at it before. More content she will use from here.
I must say it’s very good for you to not watch her and just keep in the loop here.
Since I’ve been away I’ve not seen or heard her and it’s as if she doesn’t exist. I’d advise all of you to do a mini Aimee detox now and then.
Imagine your mum being so proud of you for telling lies and making s up, gorging on take aways and making a mockery of feminism. She’s taking steps backwards and acting like she can’t do anything herself and has to have a team of fellas in to do what most of us do ourselves. Germaine Greer would be frowning and tut tutting at her. Get a grip girl.
I’m glad i made my parents proud by studying hard, getting a degree and being independent financially from the age of 18. It feels like her and Wendy are ripping the piss out of every one, laughing because she’s got a blue tick for buying followers and selling makeup and skin care that she doesn’t even use.
She’s a t so her awful mother.
Aww we have missed you 😘 ❤️
Yep I am away next week and probably do me good, especially with the Wendy thing....she honestly made me much more angry than I should be about a complete stranger 😡😡 absolutely vile t of a mother who raised another t of a mother... Let's hope the cycle stops there !!