Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Jun 7, 2023
It’s actually upset me that people think I’m that low to wish it on Aimee when I meant the evil fs who hurt innocent people for no reason but for them to get off on.
I might of worded it wrong but this weekend has been an emotional rollercoaster and I’m hurting like my heart is getting ripped apart.

TL you can all fOFF and stay in your own lane as it’s quite clear you all have issues with CC and it’s been made aware most of you are nasty two faced twats. Sucking ass over here, then calling people vile names on TL.
Let’s face it a lot of people on CC have done way more than YOU HAVE EVER DONE and last week you all admitted nobody reported Aimee for anything as it was made aware in here WANKERS 🖕

I’m sorry if I offended anybody HERE on CC ONLY ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please believe me I wished it on the evil bastards of society.
Sorry no this isn’t right. A few people have said they don’t agree with your comment and that’s fair enough because not everyone will agree with that statement wether it’s aimed at Aimee or not and THATS OKAY. There was absolutely no need for how nasty you have just been over a difference of opinion though? And the people condoning what you’ve said about TL when you’re speaking for a large majority there wtf? You’re just as bad with this comment

This is exactly why no one wants to come here and speak because god forbid anyone has a different opinion to you specifically or a few other members. It’s off putting because you just get jumped on.

Deleted member 23

May 17, 2024
Earth
@k40 was just stating her opinion, no one was getting accused nor was there any malice ❤️
It’s fine, I’m out of here again.

I’ll say what I think one last time and I’m done

Jo seems to rule this thread because she made the dvla report (which yes that’s great & it’s being investigated) but she’s also gone too far in some of her actions. Yes she made the report but that doesn’t make her any better of a person on this thread, she is an equal and everyone is entitled to disagree with her or anyone and should be able to do so without being jumped on (which funnily enough is like when Aimee’s Huns when they don’t like a comment that’s been made)

And on that I’ll leave you all to think about that and I’m back to TL & I’ll be keeping myself there because I know my opinion is respected whether it’s agreed with or not!

I have said this before & Gavin agrees with me 100%, opinions are like arseholes we all have them, if don’t like what is written on here don’t look & if you don’t like what’s written on TL then don’t look, it’s that simple. If I agree with what’s written on here then I will give it a like if don’t agree I will scroll past. To be honest I can’t be doing with unnecessary arguing, it’s pointless & at times tedious because it takes away what we are all really here for & for me it’s to take the piss out of oinking Olga.
Anyways as you can probably tell I’m a tad grumpy today, the joys of being 27wks pregnant at the old age of 38, everything hurts & I need a Starbar & some Irn bru.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just adding onto this, in my opinion there’s far more for the kids to do in Blackpool than there is in Southport. I think I’d be taking that opportunity a lot if my family lived there. Pleasure beach, seaworld, pier, arcades, madam toussads, pony ride on the beach. Just more lively and fun for the kids in my opinion. Think it’d be more than reasonable to take a trip down there a couple weekends out of the month so that everyone can have a fun day out (h, r, and the grown ups!)
1000% Blackpool was always a favourite for us too. Still now and again since my brother and sister both have their own kids. SO MUCH to do and doesn't have to be a fortune every time but hey when you have money to splash like she does absolutely no excuse!!
Agree about C Dad isn't local and also not serving, he's retired. EVERYONE knows the family's fery wherever they go. Everyone knows the only reason is fing selfish! Wendy is becoming more of a t than her daughter for me she's a disgrace!! I'd love to know what A has over her because it sure looks like it!! I can't believe there's no reason a grown woman could BLATANTLY rim one daughter's every move and exhile the other who actually smashes being a single Mum! THEY BOTH JUST REALLY NEED TO GET TO do ASAP SICK OF THE SLY BS!!! 😡😡

Mar 8, 2024
Welcome back ❤️ us evil bastard is not been the same with a man down 🤣🤣😘 you have summed up the weekends s show perfectly 👍 although did you forget to congratulate her on her 🐦tit I mean tick 🤣🤣 she and mother dearest did a speech worthy of a nobel peace prize 🏆 🤣🤣
Also, backward t 🤣🤣 made me laugh 🤣 ....hold on that has a certain ring to it ??

Hope you are well too x
Sorry I totally forgot about the award ✅✅✅️ I was more excited at my morning s, must of been about 1lb in weight 👍sorry if I've offended anyone by not flicking the bean 😅 ✅✅✅️ xxx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
It’s actually upset me that people think I’m that low to wish it on Aimee when I meant the evil fs who hurt innocent people for no reason but for them to get off on it for their own desires.
I might of worded it wrong but this weekend has been an emotional rollercoaster and I’m hurting like my heart is getting ripped apart.

TL you can all fOFF and stay in your own lane as it’s quite clear you all have issues with CC and it’s been made aware most of you are nasty two faced twats. Sucking ass over here, then calling people vile names on TL.
Let’s face it a lot of people on CC have done way more than YOU HAVE EVER DONE and last week you all admitted nobody reported Aimee for anything as it was made aware in here WANKERS 🖕

I’m sorry if I offended anybody HERE on CC ONLY ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please believe me I wished it on the evil bastards of society.
Wow think this is a bit uncalled for and out of order. TL members can comment on here if they like. It’s an open forum not owned by you.

Your comments have been a bit out there and people can have an opinion on that if they like. I don’t condone people being rude, not that I have seen any comments like that directed to you. We are able to agree or disagree and move out without telling people to F off.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I didn’t start a new acct to start a disagreement, I created a new acct as I was gonna rejoin and I’ve had the acct a few days. So it’s not odd behaviour, I made a comment because I felt that Jos comment was poor. And I knew I’d get jumped on for having a difference of opinion! We are all entitled to an opinion it’s an open forum.

So before you accuse me of odd behaviour, get your facts straight because the acct was no way set up to cause a disagreement - maybe I’ll just stick to TL as I’m not jumped on or accused of odd behaviour for my opinion
It is odd behaviour in my opinion - see that’s my opinion which by your own words I am entitled to. I couldn’t give a flying f*ck when the account was made, you only used it to cause a disagreement so it comes across that you created it for that. If that offends you I also couldn’t give a flying f*ck about that either. Post here or stick to TL - the 3rd thing I don’t give a flying f*ck about. No one has jumped on you either, you got a mixed reaction which on a discussion forum that happens. You didn’t like my post, the content of your post didn’t bother me but the fact your first post was a disagreement I thought was odd. It’s not any bigger than that. Honestly what nonsense, it’s like high school.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Wow think this is a bit uncalled for and out of order. TL members can comment on here if they like. It’s an open forum not owned by you.

Your comments have been a bit out there and people can have an opinion on that if they like. I don’t condone people being rude, not that I have seen any comments like that directed to you. We are able to agree or disagree and move out without telling people to F off.
I don’t agree with everything they say over there or how they say it sometimes but they are entitled to use their platform to say what they want. Some of the things they are highlighting is fair and I agree with. None of us know who each other really are but it seems some on here seem to take everything Jo says as the gospel. But for me some of the things that have been said/happened have been swept under the carpet far too easily. And some stuff is far too far fetched.

Also it was only two weeks ago that someone on here very wrongly called out poor Sazza on TL for something they’d posted over there that wasn’t even about A. So it’s very tit for tat. I don’t care if some is CC or TL, or both, just getting really really peed off having to wade through drama or people posting just simply to have an argument/disagreement.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I personally don't think anyone controls the thread. I don't see the need for people who don't join our discussion to come on with a negative opinion on what a member has said on here. There are things I don't agree with on TL but I don't sit and Ferry it back here to cause a negative discussion. TL are allowed to openly come here say what they like then go back to where we can't have an opinion on their opinion. It's clear some don't like here so why not just stay off and stick to what you know and like.