Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
It’s actually upset me that people think I’m that low to wish it on Aimee when I meant the evil fs who hurt innocent people for no reason but for them to get off on it for their own desires.
I might of worded it wrong but this weekend has been an emotional rollercoaster and I’m hurting like my heart is getting ripped apart.

TL you can all fOFF and stay in your own lane as it’s quite clear you all have issues with CC and it’s been made aware most of you are nasty two faced twats. Sucking ass over here, then calling people vile names on TL.
Let’s face it a lot of people on CC have done way more than YOU HAVE EVER DONE and last week you all admitted nobody reported Aimee for anything as it was made aware in here WANKERS 🖕

I’m sorry if I offended anybody HERE on CC ONLY ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please believe me I wished it on the evil bastards of society.

I understood what you meant completely!! And you shouldn’t have to explain! Absolute piss take that they sit over there saying s about us, then pop up here when it suits them to cause s. What happened to staying in your own lane? Can’t help yourselves can you.
I wish cancer upon all the evil bastards of society!! The murders, child abusers, animal abusers etc.
Sorry TL for us using hurty words to hurt your feelings and cause you to come crying over here with your disagreements.
You all need to realise that you’re no longer the only place that gets to anonymously post about people. You seem to be a bit jealous that CC is here to stay. Dislike us all you like, we couldn’t give a flying do.

Anywayyyy, Jo, I’m so sorry you’re going through such a sty time. I’ve very recently lost a relative to a glioblastoma. He was 54 year old. Life isn’t fair at all and
Is damn right cruel. You know where I am if you want to pop me a message xxx

I think jigsaw is a bit obsessed with CC 🤣 bless them.. we all make ‘burner accounts’ to watch uploads of someone we despise, yet he/she does exactly the same to upload screenshots of CC to TT, what a dickhead 😂
The thing that makes me lol most about Jizzpig is she does it to get attention & adoration from catpissy Olga & Olga can’t even be bothered to follow her back. 🤣🤣🤣

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t agree with everything they say over there or how they say it sometimes but they are entitled to use their platform to say what they want. Some of the things they are highlighting is fair and I agree with. None of us know who each other really are but it seems some on here seem to take everything Jo says as the gospel. But for me some of the things that have been said/happened have been swept under the carpet far too easily. And some stuff is far too far fetched.

Also it was only two weeks ago that someone on here very wrongly called out poor Sazza on TL for something they’d posted over there that wasn’t even about A. So it’s very tit for tat. I don’t care if some is CC or TL, or both, just getting really really peed off having to wade through drama or people posting just simply to have an argument/disagreement.
Hallelujah 🙌
Especially the part about stuff thats been said being swept under the carpet

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I understood what you meant completely!! And you shouldn’t have to explain! Absolute piss take that they sit over there saying s about us, then pop up here when it suits them to cause s. What happened to staying in your own lane? Can’t help yourselves can you.
I wish cancer upon all the evil bastards of society!! The murders, child abusers, animal abusers etc.
Sorry TL for us using hurty words to hurt your feelings and cause you to come crying over here with your disagreements.
You all need to realise that you’re no longer the only place that gets to anonymously post about people. You seem to be a bit jealous that CC is here to stay. Dislike us all you like, we couldn’t give a flying do.

Anywayyyy, Jo, I’m so sorry you’re going through such a sty time. I’ve very recently lost a relative to a glioblastoma. He was 54 year old. Life isn’t fair at all and
Is damn right cruel. You know where I am if you want to pop me a message xxx
????
K4040 has said NOTHING

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
I don’t agree with everything they say over there or how they say it sometimes but they are entitled to use their platform to say what they want. Some of the things they are highlighting is fair and I agree with. None of us know who each other really are but it seems some on here seem to take everything Jo says as the gospel. But for me some of the things that have been said/happened have been swept under the carpet far too easily. And some stuff is far too far fetched.

Also it was only two weeks ago that someone on here very wrongly called out poor Sazza on TL for something they’d posted over there that wasn’t even about A. So it’s very tit for tat. I don’t care if some is CC or TL, or both, just getting really really peed off having to wade through drama or people posting just simply to have an argument/disagreement.
Exactly, you don’t care TL v CC because you’re an adult and understand it’s not us v them. It’s ridiculous

Exactly, the stay in your own lane and only read from one website is so pathetic and childish from both sides.

And also agree about things being swept under the carpet. Some of the things have been psychotic in my opinion and way out of line, yet there are people still holding on to every line. Seems crazy to me

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I haven’t been on here for long, but it’s nice to have a chat about every day life as well as our mutual dislike of a certain lying cat piss smelling ‘woman’.. however, it seems to be one drama after another at the minute and it’s spoiling the whole site. Sometimes the things people comment can be picked up in a wrong way- and that could be completely unintentional, everyone sees things differently. I just really think that when a comment has caused uproar, and that person has explained that it wasn’t meant in the way it was taken- then it should be dropped. Dragging it out gets no one anywhere it’s just causing unnecessary drama for everyone else. If Jo has explained herself then it should be left at that. I really don’t see why things are dragged on for hours. We’re all grown women here and it’s playground behaviour.

Apr 13, 2024
uk
I haven’t been on here for long, but it’s nice to have a chat about every day life as well as our mutual dislike of a certain lying cat piss smelling ‘woman’.. however, it seems to be one drama after another at the minute and it’s spoiling the whole site. Sometimes the things people comment can be picked up in a wrong way- and that could be completely unintentional, everyone sees things differently. I just really think that when a comment has caused uproar, and that person has explained that it wasn’t meant in the way it was taken- then it should be dropped. Dragging it out gets no one anywhere it’s just causing unnecessary drama for everyone else. If Jo has explained herself then it should be left at that. I really don’t see why things are dragged on for hours. We’re all grown women here and it’s playground behaviour.
It deffo works both ways, I said something a few weeks ago and got torn to shreds, and it wasn’t said on here it was said on tattle, it’s hard as your instinct is to defend yourself

Mar 9, 2024
A blind man on a galloping horse can she Jo was not wishing cancer on Aimee! I think there is fery afoot here! Man the bridges - protect our Joe ….. again! To the TT brigade we can’t comment on your side so it’s hardly a fair fight is it? Why do some of you want to keep having sly digs? Are we not all in the same boat here? I watched TT for ages cheering you all on - it was so frustrating not being able to comment and god knows Oinking Olga could make a saint scream! Please just back off a bit and let us vent the steam we have been forced to hold in - we can’t have trolls bashing trolls can we? 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly, you don’t care TL v CC because you’re an adult and understand it’s not us v them. It’s ridiculous

Exactly, the stay in your own lane and only read from one website is so pathetic and childish from both sides.

And also agree about things being swept under the carpet. Some of the things have been psychotic in my opinion and way out of line, yet there are people still holding on to every line. Seems crazy to me
I agree, although I made a childish comment to ‘this is not an ad’ the other week which included some unfunny wooden spoon joke so I can’t claim innocence given that 🤣 but overall I like when everyone gets on.

They had to swept under the carpet though as it would’ve just caused massive drama so think a lot keep quiet to keep the peace.

Jun 7, 2023
Jo was entitled to explain herself but it’s the way she went about it with all the name calling. Just causes more drama when all people done was disagree and that’s okay to do so