Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Genuine question here. Why after a certain time, namely DUD, does Aimless go missing in action?
No lives nothing just crickets. šŸ¤”
Maybe she's having a bath/shower.. Nope!
Maybe she's cleaning her house/house hold chores like ironing etc... Nah!!
I know!! Probably lying in a heap with her legs in the air after a few canned cocktail taste tests šŸ˜
Cause sheā€™s drowning in Prosecco šŸ¤£

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Genuine question here. Why after a certain time, namely DUD, does Aimless go missing in action?
No lives nothing just crickets. šŸ¤”
Maybe she's having a bath/shower.. Nope!
Maybe she's cleaning her house/house hold chores like ironing etc... Nah!!
I know!! Probably lying in a heap with her legs in the air after a few canned cocktail taste tests šŸ˜
Sheā€™s too pissed to post šŸ¤£

Jun 7, 2023
I think what annoys some of the members here is that TL can jump on here at any time and air their views while we can't do the same.
Me personally I'm just here to rip aimless a new one, as i cant stomach the fat herpese riddled, greasy pig.

I don't agree with just popping on here when you don't usually comment to pick apart someone's comment knowing fine that others will have an opinion on that and the if deflects away from the real reason we are here.
I agree but as someone who doesnā€™t comment often, the reason I donā€™t is what Iā€™ve mentioned previously and thatā€™s being jumped on for difference of opinion. I do chime in when I think someone has really over stepped a line because I find it difficult to keep my mouth shut sometimes šŸ¤£

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
At one stage we welcomed their input? Sure K40 appeared today and posted her view on a comment but I guess it triggered her and others have had an opinion on it, at first Jo was just asked a question the reaction caused the friction not the original comment in my opinion.

However, primarily we are here to discuss Aimee 5 names, the vulture Huns, laugh at MTH and just generally be a community.
ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
I don't have a problem with most of them. I don't see the need when she hadn't been commenting to then jump on that today. But that's just how I view it. I see things I don't agree with but I scroll passed because I know giving off about it will take away from why we are here.

Hopefully we just get back to why we are here. Our mutual dislike to miss piggy. I can't be doing with arguing, I just like taking the piss out that swamp donkey x

Mar 8, 2024
I had a bad time of it recently with my disability and forgetting the name of everyday things is something that happens every so often as well as my voice box feeling like it's rattling around in my throat and I can feel my throat vibrating when I try and talk also not able to form a coherent sentence it comes out mumble jumble so my man says šŸ¤£and I'm no ashamed to say on days like that I'm an emotional mess. I get frustrated, angry at myself and I can see my youngest gets a worried wee look on his face when I'm trying to speak to him which makes me sad. So no aimee it's not cute or quirky it's something that affects people greatly
So sorry šŸ˜ž The fact she tries to make light of what ppl suffer with daily is unacceptable ā¤ļø xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I don't have a problem with most of them. I don't see the need when she hadn't been commenting to then jump on that today. But that's just how I view it. I see things I don't agree with but I scroll passed because I know giving off about it will take away from why we are here.

Hopefully we just get back to why we are here. Our mutual dislike to miss piggy. I can't be doing with arguing, I just like taking the piss out that swamp donkey x
And thatā€™s okay, difference of opinions is all that is and I respect yours! And see both sides!
And swamp donkey šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

Swamp donkey šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Yes I wouldnā€™t accept anybody else, like you say itā€™s too much of a coincidence and I have noticed if you click on profiles on tiktok it recommends ā€œpeople you may knowā€ Iā€™ve noticed when I go on hippos!
And jigsaw is still very much reading here!
Theyā€™ve made further videos
like I said earlier I donā€™t think itā€™s worth the risk šŸ„°
Has she?? Has she not got enough work on OF?? (Only floppys) šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
Really off topic, sorry ladies. But I know a few of you are nurses on here and Iā€™ve freaked myself out šŸ¤£ joys of being ND! Is there a best way to clean stitches Iā€™m absolutely terrified of getting another infection in my hand as I go on a two week cruise this weekend, itā€™s already got infected twice with me cleaning it multiple times a day. Again sorry for being off topic ā¤ļø
Clean and dry is the best thing. Clean with soap and water then pat dry. You could always cover with a dry dressing if you feel itā€™s necessary however that could make it moist in time which could then cause an infection
When are your stitches due out? Or are they out? Dissolvable?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
And just to add, @Nightnurse formally ladydc is a clear example been a member a while, always seen them around and they asked about jos friend and was jumped on.
Thatā€™s what I donā€™t agree with, I feel if you have questions they should be allowed to be asked and the person being asked has the right to reply or scroll on by.
And I feel thatā€™s the attitude and approach we need to have in future.
šŸ„°

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Itā€™s fine, Iā€™m out of here again.

Iā€™ll say what I think one last time and Iā€™m done

Jo seems to rule this thread because she made the dvla report (which yes thatā€™s great & itā€™s being investigated) but sheā€™s also gone too far in some of her actions. Yes she made the report but that doesnā€™t make her any better of a person on this thread, she is an equal and everyone is entitled to disagree with her or anyone and should be able to do so without being jumped on (which funnily enough is like when Aimeeā€™s Huns when they donā€™t like a comment thatā€™s been made)

And on that Iā€™ll leave you all to think about that and Iā€™m back to TL & Iā€™ll be keeping myself there because I know my opinion is respected whether itā€™s agreed with or not!
Aww K4040 Iā€™ve just seen youā€™re back, but also not back ā˜¹ļø ā¤ļø

I havenā€™t been on Aimless thread all day. I havenā€™t unblocked her today yet for a nosey šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Well I got a blue tick & from the shock I passed out naked on the bathroom floor & my mummy had to feed me ice lollies & hold them on my head, then medad whoā€™s in his 70s had to run round after me when it should be the other way round looking after monkey, then if i pwomised to get up and parent he showered me with Ā£50 notes to entice me off the floor whilst D2 escaped through the cat flap when I wasnā€™t looking.
Haha this is great šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™m sure on her ā€˜blogā€™ around Tesco she said ā€œme and harper both enjoyed these so Iā€™m getting some moreā€ ā€¦ THEN they didnā€™t turn up in the haul when she got home ?? And now all of a sudden harper doesnā€™t like them, how does any of that make sense
Nothing ever does with her..she's full of šŸ’©

Mar 8, 2024
I understood what you meant completely!! And you shouldnā€™t have to explain! Absolute piss take that they sit over there saying s about us, then pop up here when it suits them to cause s. What happened to staying in your own lane? Canā€™t help yourselves can you.
I wish cancer upon all the evil bastards of society!! The murders, child abusers, animal abusers etc.
Sorry TL for us using hurty words to hurt your feelings and cause you to come crying over here with your disagreements.
You all need to realise that youā€™re no longer the only place that gets to anonymously post about people. You seem to be a bit jealous that CC is here to stay. Dislike us all you like, we couldnā€™t give a flying do.

Anywayyyy, Jo, Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re going through such a sty time. Iā€™ve very recently lost a relative to a glioblastoma. He was 54 year old. Life isnā€™t fair at all and
Is damn right cruel. You know where I am if you want to pop me a message xxx
Sending you love for your loss too šŸ˜ž ā¤ļøā¤ļø