Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Genuine question here. Why after a certain time, namely DUD, does Aimless go missing in action?
No lives nothing just crickets. 🤔
Maybe she's having a bath/shower.. Nope!
Maybe she's cleaning her house/house hold chores like ironing etc... Nah!!
I know!! Probably lying in a heap with her legs in the air after a few canned cocktail taste tests 😁
Crying into her mirror… they don’t think I have a man 😭😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’ve just caught up 👀🥴🤣

I hope everyone has had a nice evening.

Stephen Colbert Smiling GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Mar 8, 2024
Clean and dry is the best thing. Clean with soap and water then pat dry. You could always cover with a dry dressing if you feel it’s necessary however that could make it moist in time which could then cause an infection
When are your stitches due out? Or are they out? Dissolvable?
The stitches are already out, got them out on Friday. I’ve packed some waterproof dressings for if I go in the ship’s hot tubs. I think I’m just overly panicking because I’m gonna be at sea for a few days each way and have the worst luck healthwise on holidays.

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
The stitches are already out, got them out on Friday. I’ve packed some waterproof dressings for if I go in the ship’s hot tubs. I think I’m just overly panicking because I’m gonna be at sea for a few days each way and have the worst luck healthwise on holidays.
Ah ok. Probably a good idea to cover for that then. Don’t leave dressing on too long or unnecessarily. Then make sure it’s dry afterwards
Have a fab time 🥰

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one. Child killers and animal abuse deserve the fING WORST in life in my opinion and cancer IS THE fING WORST. I speak from experience having lost both parents to this bastard of a disease. I've seen what it does and yes, call me evil for saying this but I said what I said. ANYONE who can hurt or abuse a child or someone vulnerable or an animal I would gladly see suffer. Its ALWAYS the good who seem to suffer and THATS s
I am coming in second as was scared to get jumped on. Not necessarily cancer.but I have wondered why we have all those evil bastards out there (as above) who don't seem to be dealt with karma. Not saying cancer is karma so pls don't come for me. I like to think of myself as a good person but I have had thoughts on paedos and animal abuses deserving something similar done to them. Cancer is an evil evil disease...as so many others are. 💔
We all hv different thoughts and opinions I guess and some hold views stronger than others. I guess some subjects run more deep than others. That's all I'm gonna say personally and I'm not here to argue as I'm sure no one else is. X

Mar 8, 2024
On another note. The plasterer who was doing my ceiling didn't turn up!!! My house is upside down, mattresses in living room, wardrobes in the hallway, kids sleeping on the sofa bed. And me?? Poured a large prosecco, had a cry 🤣🤣 and will plough on again tomorrow.

Wish I had a sugar daddy like aimless. Why couldn't my mum of been a s who got her leg over rich men??? But nah, our Sandra was a respectable dental nurse!!!!
🤣🤣🤣 Ffs Sandra... what ya like 🫤🤣🤣🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
My fella just asked me what I was doing..
‘Reading my gossip form and writing a post’
‘Do you have friends in it?’
‘Well I like certain people for sure but I don’t know who they are?’
Like who, what’s their name?’
Smellycatpi…

His face 🥴🥴🥴
I tried once with my hubby and he looked at me as though I had lost it. He doesn't get why, and I quote"You bother with those dickheads"😂. Doesn't get the valuable service we do by calling these Aholes out. 😂

Mar 8, 2024
I understand that way of thinking, good people do seem to suffer the most.
I just feel it could be interpreted wrongly as it was on a thread about an individual.
It is something that opens a can of worms so to speak and everyone will have different views.
I agree some people in life deserve to suffer and karma will find them eventually.
Aimee will be her own karma.
I don’t really know how to word things but I do understand the vermin of society view point.
🥰
I agree that Aimee will be her own karma and we are all here for that as I'm sure we would all agree!
I think when emotions are running high I.e losing someone to cancer or seeing them suffer brings on resentment and unfairness in the world.
Alot of the time life is just not fair.x