Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
OK I literally caught up by skipping a few pages here and there and tbh most of the pages were us all fighting about the same thing again. I hope everyone's OK. I'm not going to say much on the subject as I've said everything before and I feel it's a waste of everyone's energy. What I will say is. If you don't like what TL have to say don't read there and TL if you don't like here then don't read. I stopped reading TL a few disagreements ago and tbh I won't look back. Disappointing as I loved reading there before we had CC and felt a bit let down by alot of the drama so I'm happier sticking to here now.

Anyhooooo, i hope you are all doing well, those that are struggling i am sending you strength, love and a big massive hug, those that are having a grand time.. you go Glen Coco! Bitches on holidays what's it like to be gods favourite 😭 i hope you're having the best time! Now is it home time yet? 😴😴😴 these night shifts are killing me off slowly.

P.S Aimees a dick pass it on!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So fing annoying. Just say the word, complete the full sentence.
Pisses me off when she does that. It’s not cute, then following it up with a fake bunny teeth laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good morning all! ❤️
Bunny Smile GIF by Aardman Animations
Killed me this!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It absolutely gets on my non puffy nipples when she talks like that too. Always with amateur dramatics too.. screeching.. WOT ARE THEY CALLED? 😱 PEEEEEEZZZZ!!! do off!!!

Worst Witch Wendy does it too now, pretending she doesn't know.. "I've got a Mocha! Chocolatey, coffee, whatsit businesses!! Wendy you had it at "I'VE GOT A MOCHA!!" The end!!!! 🙄 t!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Killed me this!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It absolutely gets on my non puffy nipples when she talks like that too. Always with amateur dramatics too.. screeching.. WOT ARE THEY CALLED? 😱 PEEEEEEZZZZ!!! do off!!!

Worst Witch Wendy does it too now, pretending she doesn't know.. "I've got a Mocha! Chocolatey, coffee, whatsit businesses!! Wendy you had it at "I'VE GOT A MOCHA!!" The end!!!! 🙄 t!!
Yeessss!!! Wendy you literally named it but added other names to it you bloody bellend!!
I have to turn her tiktoks off and shout oh do off to my phone. 🤣🤣🤣
She will have read here and will now do it worse. Cow 🐄

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Ewwww what a smug, cocky, self obsessed, greasy, ratty, unloved, washed up, sweaty, lonely, pathetic, gluttonous, lying, disgraceful, shameful, dirty, stinking, fishy flapped, victim, thick, t!! The fing day this s is cancelled won't be a minute too soon!!! 🤢😡 I'd LOVE her to have the bollocks to wink at someone like that face to face and get her fing teeth knocked out!! She absolutely enrages me and it pisses me off how fed off she makes me! 😡

1 question - ARE YOU NOT EMBARRARRRSSED? 🤢
THIS 🙌🙌🙌

Mar 8, 2024
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Finally caught up lol I'm from tattle and I will continue to read both sites cause I'm a big girl who can make her own decisions and theres no one to stop me, well unless I get chucked out again 🤣 I like people here and on tattle. I don't always agree with things here or there but majority of time I just scroll on by. Sometimes my emotions get the better of me and I make a comment about something I don't agree with but i try to see all sides usually. So if everyone could just calm yer ham and let's stick to miss piggy knickers 🥰
Rolly for PM

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Only person I've ever seen get a shop free on the club card 🙄 vouchers are only money off things aren't they? I don't get to use a club card cause my dad loves his so me and my brothers use his to get his points up 🤣 but believe you me if the man ever got a free shop I'd know about it lol
You get money off vouchers and also points vouchers which have a monetary value you can spend on anything so it possible to get a free shop if you save them up.

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
Sorry no this isn’t right. A few people have said they don’t agree with your comment and that’s fair enough because not everyone will agree with that statement wether it’s aimed at Aimee or not and THATS OKAY. There was absolutely no need for how nasty you have just been over a difference of opinion though? And the people condoning what you’ve said about TL when you’re speaking for a large majority there wtf? You’re just as bad with this comment

This is exactly why no one wants to come here and speak because god forbid anyone has a different opinion to you specifically or a few other members. It’s off putting because you just get jumped on.
It’s the queen jo that nobodys actually ever met like a mysterious unicorn, who’s storys are probably as real as a unicorn❤️

Jun 7, 2023
It’s the queen jo that nobodys actually ever met like a mysterious unicorn, who’s storys are probably as real as a unicorn❤️
To be fair last night was very refreshing and I’ve felt that I can comment which has been lovely. It’s a shame some of us can’t air our thoughts and feelings properly but last night was a breath of fresh air and I think more will join in if it stays this way 😊

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Views are down, so I predict some drama today. A troll comment about her large portions/being greedy, a clap back about how comments about her weight don't bother her but may bother others...... she posted that video just for a reaction. Then she will try and sell her grubby tan for sympathy sales 🤔
It is always very predictable isn't it!

Her and Vav will do whatever it takes to get those views and engagement going

PS Morning all

Calcifer

Mar 6, 2024
Finally caught up lol I'm from tattle and I will continue to read both sites cause I'm a big girl who can make her own decisions and theres no one to stop me, well unless I get chucked out again 🤣 I like people here and on tattle. I don't always agree with things here or there but majority of time I just scroll on by. Sometimes my emotions get the better of me and I make a comment about something I don't agree with but i try to see all sides usually. So if everyone could just calm yer ham and let's stick to miss piggy knickers 🥰
I'm a Tattler too & agree with all of this! 😊

Jun 7, 2023
Should never feel silenced ❤️
No I know ❤️ I’m just a very let’s get it all out on the table kind of person and I don’t feel I can do that here without arguments which is sad. I do feel the things swept under the carpet that a few of us have mentioned should be aired once and for all and it’ll stop all this drama or at least most of it but that’s just my opinion 😂 Maybe best done in the normal chat though to not derail from the t that is Aimee!