Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning witches!
I see I missed another disagreement... glad all is settled now.
Can I just say SHE 💯 READS HERE. get a wash skanky knickers. I'm glad to see she's taken my advice on board and is now doing her makeup in front of the window instead of keeping that hovel of a workroom dark and dingy. It's still not aesthetic tho. Everything about the video looks dirty. I'd love to go round with a tin of white paint and Brighten the whole house up. Especially those god awful doors. She can buy all the furniture she wants but it'll still look dark and gloomy in there. Also the whole man coming round to fix things is embarrassing. She's got the money to buy decent furniture from independent businesses that would come properly made.... then again you can't pay by credit with them can ya.
Everything about her and her house looks dirty doesn’t it. I was watching that video thinking about those 1980’s brown doors too and why doesn’t she paint them white at least 🤣🤣 you go in with your tin of paint and I’ll go in with my cleaning stuff - first stop patio door windows. Filthy they are.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Everything about her and her house looks dirty doesn’t it. I was watching that video thinking about those 1980’s brown doors too and why doesn’t she paint them white at least 🤣🤣 you go in with your tin of paint and I’ll go in with my cleaning stuff - first stop patio door windows. Filthy they are.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so funny I thought the same about that doors.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
🤣🤣 she just doesn’t take any pride in her home. Like I Iseethruu says she just buys new furniture and plonks it in amongst a dirty dark dingy house with dated decor.
I was trying to work out if she was still in her own house 🤣🤣
The state of her bedroom for a woman of 39 is a joke. 1,936 gowns over the door, jackets on the back of doors on hooks, piles of se up the dresser you can even use the mirrors.
I’ve stressed myself out writing that I need to hypothetically clean it all 😆😆

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I was trying to work out if she was still in her own house 🤣🤣
The state of her bedroom for a woman of 39 is a joke. 1,936 gowns over the door, jackets on the back of doors on hooks, piles of se up the dresser you can even use the mirrors.
I’ve stressed myself out writing that I need to hypothetically clean it all 😆😆
It’s a hovel isn’t it. She’s buys that much crap it’s bursting at the seams. It makes me itch seeing it as I just wanna clean and organise it. She could feature on one of those hoarding videos.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
It’s a hovel isn’t it. She’s buys that much crap it’s bursting at the seams. It makes me itch seeing it as I just wanna clean and organise it. She could feature on one of those hoarding videos.
H will find her in 20 years to come under piles of tiktok shop purchases, boxes saturated with catpiss stacked up to the ceiling, sitting in her wee shell chair petting one of her cats that she’s had stuffed at the taxidermist. Halloween tree still lying on the floor from when H last lived in the house.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
H will find her in 20 years to come under piles of tiktok shop purchases, boxes saturated with catpiss stacked up to the ceiling, sitting in her wee shell chair petting one of her cats that she’s had stuffed at the taxidermist. Halloween tree still lying on the floor from when H last lived in the house.
Still with the same artex ceiling, same brown doors and D75 will have just left 🤣