Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 21, 2024
uk
I still can’t cope with the swiftie comment how dare you all be a fan of Taylor swift!! 🤣🤣
Still throwing my toys out the pram and being twofaced lurkey. WHAT A DAY!
Conor Mckenna Fight GIF by FoilArmsandHog
I’m afraid I can’t join you in team swift (I don’t mind a few songs but find her overrated 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣) maybe I should see myself straight back out! Haha. But just to say to you well done for standing your ground and handling everything that’s gone on 🥰❤️

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I’m afraid I can’t join you in team swift (I don’t mind a few songs but find her overrated 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣) maybe I should see myself straight back out! Haha. But just to say to you well done for standing your ground and handling everything that’s gone on 🥰❤️
I know Lurker you are truly a force to be reckoned with. Your mama raised no scaredy cat♥️👍

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not a swiftie either, more of a westlife fan! 🤣 we shall sit on the sidelines together
And thank you I really appreciate that! I’ve had a lot of s the past two days! Think I need to raid Aimee’s never ending alcohol stash!

May 21, 2024
uk
I’m not a swiftie either, more of a westlife fan! 🤣 we shall sit on the sidelines together
And thank you I really appreciate that! I’ve had a lot of s the past two days! Think I need to raid Aimee’s never ending alcohol stash!
Well you would deserve a nice glass!! 🥂
Showing my age but I’m more of a Take Thatter (90s era 😍) 🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
1. Two accounts were commenting on Aimee’s tiktok this morning one called “itsmejo” “itsmedvlajo” both accounts had identical videos exposing details of people on here (real identities so they claimed) they have since deleted both the accounts.
2. A photo of a car that jo claimed was hers a few weeks ago has been shown to be of a car website.
3. The exposure accounts happened after yesterday we all voiced our opinions on jos antics not adding up and having more holes than Swiss cheese.
4. 3 accounts today have been removed by admin Jos, rainbow bright and pink panther.
So we are guessing they’re all jos accounts.
5. We don’t know about jigsaw they’re currently posting videos saying “told you so” regarding the jo incident on here.
I think that’s the main parts pussycat my heads fried currently! 🤣

@Licketyspit* I’ve noticed you’re confused so thought I’d tag you🤣
Bless you love and thank you 😘 Jesus Christ 😲 so do we think Jo was lying about knowing Aimee and working at the care home? 🙄🙄🙄🙄 fs Sake..what a BELLEND if that's the case. I thought Rainbow Bright was OK tbh, bummer she turned out to be fake 😠 heads been up my arse since I woke up...going work now and will be asleep all day tomoz so I will be out the loop MORE😭😭😭😭 What about RosieJo .......is she a real account? I liked her, she worked nights too I believe as a nurse?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Bless you love and thank you 😘 Jesus Christ 😲 so do we think Jo was lying about knowing Aimee and working at the care home? 🙄🙄🙄🙄 fs Sake..what a BELLEND if that's the case. I thought Rainbow Bright was OK tbh, bummer she turned out to be fake 😠 heads been up my arse since I woke up...going work now and will be asleep all day tomoz so I will be out the loop MORE😭😭😭😭 What about RosieJo .......is she a real account? I liked her, she worked nights too I believe as a nurse?
rainbow was a big jo supporter and was not happy when people were expressing themselves regarding how her stories didn’t add up and she was going too far at times.
Told me off twice in two days!
And Rosie Jo is real! We have no concerns there she’s still around somewhere ❤️❤️