Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
What is the need for all that flora. Aimless I know you read here. You greedy disgusting greasy s. The greed out her is unreal. And she said she is adding more. Aimless just watch that video back, this is why you are single. You are repulsive. I know 20 stone brickies who eat less than you for an evening meal!
I’m half expecting her to do a taste test of her sat with a tub of flora and a spoon shortly. 🤢 the look of that ‘dinner’ makes me nauseous.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Me too. I was in love with Kian as a teenager. Used to tape them on any tv appearance like SMTV live, live and kicking, top of the pops etc and reply them over and over. I was obsessed. I love all kinds of music but they are my comfort place.
Yes same here! Always been my comfort music, always puts me back in a good mood! Can’t beat having a dance whilst cleaning also😂😂

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Todays revelations got me like

Season 5 Drinking GIF by Friends

Apr 25, 2024
UK
I’m not a swiftie either, more of a westlife fan! 🤣 we shall sit on the sidelines together
And thank you I really appreciate that! I’ve had a lot of s the past two days! Think I need to raid Aimee’s never ending alcohol stash!
Aww Lurker pour yourself a glass you deserve it for keeping us all on track on here ❤️ Im not a swiftie or as Jo called her earlier Taylor SHIFT 😂 Not sure if that’s a typo or a tribute act.
I like heavy rock music and Death metal so no one ever wants to sit with me 😂

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Aww Lurker pour yourself a glass you deserve it for keeping us all on track on here ❤️ Im not a swiftie or as Jo called her earlier Taylor SHIFT 😂 Not sure if that’s a typo or a tribute act.
I like heavy rock music and Death metal so no one ever wants to sit with me 😂
We will all sit with each other! I don’t like genres I like songs! My playlist is everything! ❤️