Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Itsmejo was about 40% of the group šŸ¤£
Jo got people to add her to tiktok after grafting everyone for months.
Suddenly a doxxing page on tiktok is made with everyone who added her, and their instagrams shown (allegedly people on here).
Jo came on and posted in capitals again, but this time the unhinged was unhinging.
People asked Admin to look in to Joā€™s profile for derailing the thread.
Out of the woodwork came pink panther saying hurty words in Joā€™s defense, they havenā€™t posted since March but knew every single detail of conversations over the last two months (hi Jo) and slated people, called me a silly sausage.
Admin removed /rainbowbright/pinkpanther and anccounts were unavailable, leaving us to suspect that Jo was a one man band. The three of them never spoke at the same time, you always got one or the other.
All the tiktok pages that were made with the name ā€˜itsmejoā€™ and ā€˜itsmedvlajoā€™ have disappeared.
We are trying to work out who jizzypig (jigsaw) is.

Turns out the car Jo posted months ago that she was going to meet Aimee in was taken off a car sales page, she coloured out a reg plate that wasnā€™t even on display, and coloured in the calipers šŸ˜©šŸ’€. Wee Picasso

ā˜•ļø
Blimey šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi šŸ‘‹šŸ»

I decided to come back after the Jo debacle.. But K4040 is now aimee5bellies šŸ˜‚

Also I think Jo lured you all onto her burner account & doxxed you all herself because she is 99p short of a pound. She loved the attention hence all the stories for sympathy. Only thing we can thank her for is the dvla report, the rest of it I think she was behind & thatā€™s why all these accounts have disappeared when weā€™ve realised sheā€™s a proper fruitloop

anyway, glad to be back and think I was too quick to leave!
So glad you are back, please ask Mrs Turner to come over againā¤ļø

Mar 18, 2024
Derbyshire
Hi everyone! I've been liking comments here and there but had nothing to say that hadn't been already, plus you are all so funny and couldn't think of anything witty to say back šŸ˜‚
I do just want to say though that I definitely think Aimee is behind a lot of this, maybe not MTH but I think possibly the Jo accounts. Maybe her and Vav have been concocting on how to catch people out and doxx them? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø make friends with them, get them to follow on tiktok etc.
I thought Jo would send her friend back today šŸ˜‚

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I thought the same!
What does the FTM mean at the end of their username am I being dumb? šŸ¤£
So FTM could stand for Female to Male and someone else has said that was it that Jigsaw account got angry when called ā€œsheā€ - have I got that right?

Could they be the same person? šŸ¤” weird I know how one account slates Aimee Arsehole and the other defending her but just something that niggling and that stood out!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So FTM could stand for Female to Male and someone else has said that was it that Jigsaw account got angry when called ā€œsheā€ - have I got that right?

Could they be the same person? šŸ¤” weird I know how one account slates Aimee Arsehole and the other defending her but just something that niggling and that stood out!
Yeah Iā€™m sceptical about the new hippo account just doesnā€™t seem to be genuine could be wrong and happy to be proven wrong but if the past two days have taught me itā€™s sceptical ainā€™t a bad thing!!