Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
You do realise that TL users have just been speaking to you don’t you?
🤷‍♀️
And the reasoning behind our scepitcalism is we had a user on here Jo, you’re familiar, who posted a car claiming it was hers (jos) turns out it’s off Google, acting crazy, turns out it appears she was behind 3 different accounts on here all were removed yesterday, she told wild stories which were admittedly taken in by until we started to notice the holes and she even rang a radio station to get them to announce “my friend Aimee eats like a camel”
No I don’t know who’s is who on here vs there I don’t follow that close!!
Yes last I read about jo is that she was spearheading a campaign to take Aimee off the road via the dvla. I have not been on here until today so have missed the above drama. If you’ve all been through some sort of farce with her then I can begin to understand some sort of paranoia but that’s nothing to do with me.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yes last I read about jo is that she was spearheading a campaign to take Aimee off the road via the dvla. I have not been on here until today so have missed the above drama. If you’ve all been through some sort of farce with her then I can begin to understand some sort of paranoia but that’s nothing to do with me.
Yes but you can understand the questioning you are receiving you vanished then re appeared and admittedly it could just be really s timing that you appeared after Jo was removed, but being defensive isn’t helping matters, if you really aren’t laugh it off, the reaction you are currently giving isn’t helping.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

Attachments

• Snapchat-812331043.jpg
    Snapchat-812331043.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240516-005115_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516-005115_Samsung Internet.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240514-035029_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514-035029_Samsung Internet.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240511-200633_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240511-200633_Samsung Internet.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 28
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Sounds like something Jo would say 🤪
(Joke)

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Defensive there aren’t we? Nothing wrong in seeking therapy when needed so your lame attempt of an insult is lost quite frankly.

You’ve more holes than cheese darling and can’t answer simple questions - that says a lot more about you than me 🤷🏻‍♀️
No it doesn’t. You are the one slinging insults at me. What holes are you even on about?
Defensive yes. I don’t like or appreciate being come at by people who are categorically in the wrong

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
I’m going to log off now which I appreciate some of you want (not victim seeking just saying what I see, some of you need to take a breath)
I’ve tried to explain my absence without giving too much away. I hope you can try to appreciate a post with receipts I made for a JOKE got dragged to the police, it kind of has made me hesitant to say anything else.
If you can’t understand that and want more from me I cannot help. I’ve no groundbreaking news or accusations to make about Aimee. I only have ever shared info I’ve heard from very close sources.

Carry on…
And I am absolutely not this Jo! So admin or whatever feel free to check my account out as it’s the only one I’ve made and won’t be linked to whoever she is 👍🏽

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
No it doesn’t. You are the one slinging insults at me. What holes are you even on about?
Defensive yes. I don’t like or appreciate being come at by people who are categorically in the wrong

I stand by my theory of who you are - I don’t see it as an insult more that I think you could do with some help if you are making numerous accounts to seek attention.

If that is something you see as an insult then 🤷🏻‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m going to log off now which I appreciate some of you want (not victim seeking just saying what I see, some of you need to take a breath)
I’ve tried to explain my absence without giving too much away. I hope you can try to appreciate a post with receipts I made for a JOKE got dragged to the police, it kind of has made me hesitant to say anything else.
If you can’t understand that and want more from me I cannot help. I’ve no groundbreaking news or accusations to make about Aimee. I only have ever shared info I’ve heard from very close sources.

Carry on…
And I am absolutely not this Jo! So admin or whatever feel free to check my account out as it’s the only one I’ve made and won’t be linked to whoever she is 👍🏽
I get that but it’s clear by now Aimee was chatting bullshit because nothings ever come of it.
I apologise if you are genuine and we have offended you, but I’m not sorry for being cautious currently.

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
I get that but it’s clear by now Aimee was chatting bullshit because nothings ever come of it.
I apologise if you are genuine and we have offended you, but I’m not sorry for being cautious currently.
Thankyou, and I hope you can understand the post I made blew up further then I indented it too. Bullshit I do believe it to be, but all the less it went further than I wanted. It was a joke.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Thankyou, and I hope you can understand the post I made blew up further then I indented it too. Bullshit I do believe it to be, but all the less it went further than I wanted. It was a joke.
We understand that, but obviously it was s timing the vanishing because you vanished then Aimee posted that video, so it made us sceptical as to whether Aimee did it to herself to aid her victim mentality.
Obviously I get it you may have had a personal life that you wanted to protect and didn’t expect it to go that far, granted.
But it isn’t against the law to take photos in a public place as far as I’m aware.