Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Her nails are vile. Better length but the colours are just not it. She kept Harper off school then to get nails done or are they off today? I'd never usually say anything about a child but her little attitude is fierce for the age of her and aimee accepting it and laughing at it is asking for trouble. At the same time Harper sounds more grown up than her mother in a way to and so over her s lol
It was inset day today for H

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What an unfortunate side profile she has 🤣

Can’t keep herself clean or the kid, imagine putting your kids dirty hands on TT. I still cannot believe she said she is a good mum and it’s not up for debate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 biggest lie she’s ever told and that’s saying something as she tells a lot of them 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
What an unfortunate side profile she has 🤣

Can’t keep herself clean or the kid, imagine putting your kids dirty hands on TT. I still cannot believe she said she is a good mum and it’s not up for debate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 biggest lie she’s ever told and that’s saying something as she tells a lot of them 🤣🤣

Nothing is up for debate when she knows it’s a debate she’ll lose 😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
If Aimee doesn’t understand what harpers going on about what chance does everyone else have?
Tbh don't think she knows if it New York or New Year herself most of the time
Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She is defo trying to make it come across that her and H have a good relationship the way Charlie and R do! Except we all see hers for the forced, fake and made up s it is. She’s nothing on Charlie and I bet that eats away at her, green with envy 🤣🤣

How many different coloured sets of oversized cheap hoodies and bottoms does one person need. Is she clinging onto them as she once said D2 said he fancied her more in them? 🤣🤣🤣
Omggg I've had a parcel. I absssolutley loved this brand so much!! I can't believe it, me I don't do anything. Wait til you see the quality of these trackeeez

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524-170435_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524-170435_Samsung Internet.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 26

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
🎵 Woahh we're going to Barcelona!! 💃🏻✈️
@PlentyOfShhh I do hope you know these can never stop EVER!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah kinda realised I've made a rod for my own back so will have to get creative. Good that I've broke up from work for a week now though. That's real work Aimememe, hard graft for honest money. Let the Barca s show commence 🥳🤪