Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
My gandkids love me to take them for a pamper session - all girls 4 / 6 / 9 my nail tech puts ordinary polish on their little fingers and toes and pretends to turn the light on 🤣 they all love having their toes done and hair braided - it’s our thing every half term - their hands and feet are always clean though! That nail tech of Olgers need a medal tackling her trotters🤢

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
My gandkids love me to take them for a pamper session - all girls 4 / 6 / 9 my nail tech puts ordinary polish on their little fingers and toes and pretends to turn the light on 🤣 they all love having their toes done and hair braided - it’s our thing every half term - their hands and feet are always clean though! That nail tech of Olgers need a medal tackling her trotters🤢

I love having little girly pamper nights with my girls when hubby is working night shift. They have a nice bubbly bath with candles, we do face masks, nail varnish, I give them back and feet massages, we watch a moving and lots of snacks. We absolutely love it and it’s so much fun. It’s like having a sleep over with my best friends 💜 something so simple yet creates lovely memories.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
All caught up, just got her s to watch but I need mental preparation so I'm waiting on a callback from mee nurse!

Groundhog day!! 😴 Aimee you're fing boring!!! Infact while you're here you're also an overgrown toddler, a spoilt brat of a b, wasteful, filthy, lying, gluttonous, pathetic, lonely, attention w. Well you know what? It's fine! You do you for a change you selfish scrubber.
But for the love of God or even dare I say it for the love of your child get her a bath and a decent meal, spend some time, get to know her FFS. Money isn't the Mother you dumb b, you are!!

Mar 8, 2024
I'm coming out of hiding to say CNUT!
Not allowed to say mummy or monkey in public...firstly 👏
Secondly, you've just shamed her on SM instead....🤦‍♀️🙄 whatatwat And i admit I'm an oversharer but come on...not at the expense of H!

That's allllll folks 👋

Edited to add... she slyly drops in that a school mum was talking to her.... ok A..🤨

There she is ❤️❤️ my twinnie .... not you Aimee you're still a humongous t 👍

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
This is why she needs to shower in the morning... set an example to her daughter. I literally have second hand embarrassment and am cringing for the nail tech! AND THEN she puts her daughters dirty hands for the entire Internet to see!! Vile woman. So so lazy also for not tidying up for the tan ad. I mean it was always going to be s. I can't believe companies pay her for that level of effort. Everything about her screams mess.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Dear Aimless

Are tracksuits the only thing you can squeeze into and be comfortable? You've bought LOADS of dress up items over the past few years, you never go anywhere in them. And nobody, i repeat nobody wants to continuously see you in your skanky bra you weird shaped human. Barcelona has lots and lots of hills but no doubt you wont stray far from you hotel/hovel and poor H will get stuck with you sat on sidewalk bars. There is so much to do in Barca. But you will probably drag the kid round the shops instead. What a waste.

Do us all a favour and give your hair a good chop too.

Kindest regards
The Starbar cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh

Mar 8, 2024
How many of these disgusting chav trackies does she actually own? Where does she even put them? They are all the same but different? Washes them on a delicate 30! She’s a liar she will wear them and bin them! The actual state of that bloody bedroom! She’s touching 40 and can't tidy up her own pit! And never mind Botox on her face she needs something to shrink the fat Fanny! Thought she was having her hair done? Looks like a pigeon has flown by with the runs! Can the Mother of the the kid she was chatting to at school please come forward- nope cos it didn’t happen and if it did the poor woman would have rushed home to disinfect herself in case she had been contaminated with the stink! Harper loves her home? Think I just nearly wet my knickers laughing at that one! God this overgrown toddler really yanks my chain! It’s not normal the rage she gives me …….. sorry all x
I hear you! Get it off your chest 🤣