Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Omggg I've had a parcel. I absssolutley loved this brand so much!! I can't believe it, me I don't do anything. Wait til you see the quality of these trackeeez
Can you imagine her in her crayola tracksuit, either hungover or half cut depending on the time of day, designer sunnies, taking into her phone with a purse full of Gregg the wallets cash - she's a pick pockets dream! (Look out for the telly tubby and ymca wannabe) 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Said they’d be loud and garish 😂

So she's going to Barcelona which is a relatively classy city and THOSE are her nails????????

I am all for glitter and nail design however know ur audience...

As for getting BIAB on H's nails....I am 1) disgusted at her and 2) that nail tech should be reported. 9 yr old should have a basic polish and that's it.

She is a fing SHAMBLES of a mother 😡😡😡😡😡

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
So she's going to Barcelona which is a relatively classy city and THOSE are her nails????????

I am all for glitter and nail design however know ur audience...

As for getting BIAB on H's nails....I am 1) disgusted at her and 2) that nail tech should be reported. 9 yr old should have a basic polish and that's it.

She is a fing SHAMBLES of a mother 😡😡😡😡😡
Hers are biab she said in comments harpers were just polish I think 🤔

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hahaha @Aimee5bellies can you post it for the memories? 🤣
I'm off out to eat my body weight at the Chinese buffet 🐷 I'll have a bit of Seaweed but can you all please pray for no C/Sea-dif 🤣

Anyway just leave this here and back in a bit. But never have I ever.. SIN these two in the same room 👀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524-184123_Video Collage.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524-184123_Video Collage.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 38
Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her slaggy mother talking about her last date ....
Firstly who the do does she think she is! Saying she doesn't care what someone does for a living (yeah right) but he turned up in his building site clothes clothes! So why arrange a date after work. Went on to s him off for being smelly and looked like he'd been rolling around in a skip ...no that's your daughter love !
How the do you've got the absolute cheek to s off someone's appearance when you have a daughter looks like stig of the dump!! She said she choose to sit in a corner to have coffee so not to be seen and she's not a snob but it was just embarrassing! Wendy love you are about as dateable as your daughter!! Oh why don't you 2 go on that undateables 🤔😂😂😂
Also grow a pair and tell your daughter she is a fing slob before you slate anyone else!!

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her slaggy mother talking about her last date ....
Firstly who the do does she think she is! Saying she doesn't care what someone does for a living (yeah right) but he turned up in his building site clothes clothes! So why arrange a date after work. Went on to s him off for being smelly and looked like he'd been rolling around in a skip ...no that's your daughter love !
How the do you've got the absolute cheek to s off someone's appearance when you have a daughter looks like stig of the dump!! She said she choose to sit in a corner to have coffee so not to be seen and she's not a snob but it was just embarrassing! Wendy love you are about as dateable as your daughter!! Oh why don't you 2 go on that undateables 🤔😂😂😂
Also grow a pair and tell your daughter she is a fing slob before you slate anyone else!!
Edit ....also to console herself she stoped off to get a bottle of wine and some m&M's. That will be why your daughter has issues with alcohol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Here’s the download of the fake tan ad!

Definitely needs reporting because you clearly see her tanned before she uses
My god she’s got some cheek to advertise any fake tan.
If there was a really great fake tan out there, she would be using it rather than going on a SUNBED. I mean is she stupid? She has had a BCC and uses sunbeds! 🤷🏼‍♀️typical of her personality, thinks she knows best all the time. I find this behaviour absolutely disgusting and is sending out a terrible message.
Lying stupid b 🤯🤷🏼‍♀️😜