Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Very!! I watched the video this is on and I was concerned her child was in the car and she’s driving recording a tiktok - meaning she set her phone up etc so was using it in order to be recording 🥴 yet Aimee and her say people are crazy pair of witches
They are the crazy ones, that’s why they can’t keep men. Imagine calling others crazy given their own histories 🤣🤣

HappyOut

Mar 9, 2024
Girl maths my ar@e. She is the greediest person around. Off getting her nails done this morning and then buys a bucket of chicken that would feed a family. She has no idea of reailty . How can she thinks what she has is a job.She has no content......all shes doing lately is waffling on about her child. Imagine having a life where you think making a packed lunch is work as she slurps on her coffee........

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
And to go on the internet and tear him to pieces for it?! Ps - tradesmen in those work pants 👏 🤤 😍 I wouldn’t mind!
Imagine bitching about a tradesman when u have a yellow face,bright red neck, monotone voice, you’re a very boring person, are like an extra from the Village people & you’re daughter washes her hair once a month & has a house that smells of cat piss .. I wonder if when he turned up Bendy started off looking him up & down & then said “young man there’s a place you can go, she said young man., when you’re short on the dough 🤣🤣🤣

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Girl maths my ar@e. She is the greediest person around. Off getting her nails done this morning and then buys a bucket of chicken that would feed a family. She has no idea of reailty . How can she thinks what she has is a job.She has no content......all shes doing lately is waffling on about her child. Imagine having a life where you think making a packed lunch is work as she slurps on her coffee........
The fake laughing just pisses me off. I don’t think she’s ever laughed genuinely in years.

HappyOut

Mar 9, 2024
She’s laughing at all the food she’s ordered, I find that offensive when people are struggling and she’s making a mockery of spending at least £25 on all that!

No wonder she’s packing the weight on, middle aged spread is real and it’s hitting you hard aimless
Yeah she really has no grasp of reality. Not many single mothers can be getting their nails done for a holiday and then buying a bucket of chicken for a family of 4 and laughing at the waste. Shes an absolute fool.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
So the greedy t has ordered enough to feed the five thousand. but thinks people are stupid enough to believe kfc sent extra. Well her huns are either thick as s or playing her. The way she reacts to non-stuff is a big giveaway, always reacts the same when she’s lying. Who’s she trying to convince. I swear,the f is really irritating me more than normal today