Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Great minds think alike eh coz I thought EXACTLY THE fING SAME !!!! 😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂 Happy Friday you GORGEOUS bunch 😘😘😘😘😘not had a minute to FART these past 2 days but I'm off now till WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 Slept till 2 today and NO its not coz I'm a lazy t for the newbies on here, I work nights but I was up doing the college and school run etc so I only got to bed late...I need at least 5 hours on Fridays otherwise I'm fed by 4 😴😴😴😴😴 and I have literally NO Friday night so I've settled down with a takeaway and a bottle of wine MY FIRST THIS WEEK I might add unlike Aimee 5 names and 17 chins!!!! WTAF is the deal with this KHIA the label se???? do me, how many trackie bottoms and hoodies does one slaggy chavvy woman NEED???? AND THOSE NAILS LOOK fING AWFUL ...I felt like I was trippin in some 70s "Scooby Doo" styleeee just looking at them AND DOES THIS NAIL PLACE NOT BOTHER THEIR ARSE TO TIDY UP CUTICLES OR WOT???? Bargain Basement place obv coz they look tatty AS do ! and they STILL look all inflamed and infected despite not wearing any nails for 2 weeks and GET fED with ya fake tan ...EVERYONE KNOWS YOU USE SUNBEDS YOU LYING t SO ITS ALL BOLLOCKS...HAPPY FRIDAY AIMEE😘😘😘 SAT ALONE WITH YOUR WINE, SWIPING LEFT ON TINDER AND STALKING YOUR EXS ON THEIR SOCIAL YOU SAD do
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love your rants 🤣🤣🤣🤣 xxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s laughing at all the food she’s ordered, I find that offensive when people are struggling and she’s making a mockery of spending at least £25 on all that!

No wonder she’s packing the weight on, middle aged spread is real and it’s hitting you hard aimless
The greed in her is outrageous.
With next to no exercise and nearing 40 she’s starting to pile on the pounds. I predict she will need knee replacements in 15 yrs as she’s carrying around a lot of weight, not to mention the cardiac issues associated with her diet of hydrogenated fats. Bets she has had 4000 calories in her supper alone. KFC is known to be one of the worst take aways for fat.
I imagine when she is obese it won’t be her fault, she will blame menopause.
She’s seriously either mentally ill or has a very low IQ and mental age 🤯

Mar 8, 2024
Nosey! ❤️ I've been wondering where you were. Why hiding? I hope you're OK. Don't stay away too long ❤️❤️
Hello birkeybike, I'm coming out of hibernation...
I wasn't on when it all kicked off and had about 1000 pages to catch up on (slightly exaggeration...)
Work was crazy busy....the admin not clinical side really 🤦‍♀️
Hope you are ok. ❤️
Btw...You win a trial size of her new tanning crap for keeping your username the same! 🤣❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Hey gals and guys, hope you’re doing well!
Just caught up on skanky mama. Same old se, different day.
It’s a shame that the only way of having a somewhat normal relationship with your child is to throw away money on se in home bargain(s) 😖 and getting their nails done together. You can tell Aimee is absolutely buzzing that harper is wanting to do stuff like that with her, when in reality Harper knows that the only way she can get attention off her mum is by doing the stuff her own mother prioritises. It’s really sad to see. And it doesn’t look authentic either, it looks awkward and fake.
And I see shaimless is still acting smug as do. She is disgusting 🤢
I agree. It's conditional love and attention and it comes across not authentic at all! Basic needs of a child is not getting nails done. 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I see her followers are still growing…. But the views on the videos are low! Surely that needs to be looked in to by TikTok. Blatantly obvious they are being bought. She is just a fraud through and through. Suppose it runs in the family though doesn’t it 🤷‍♀️
I doubt they care as she's paying them 💰 to buy the 'followers' 🙄🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Evening you horrible bunch of bitches 🤪 NOOOOOO kfc did NOT send extra u fat s u ordered it and you WILL guzzle the lot tonight, absolutely mortal (for a change) stop pretending you like ya kid it's all fake as fuk, your very ugly, the biggest liar on tt, ya mummy's a w, hampers a brat (not her fault) I like charlie I feel sorry for her, but she's smashing life and is a wonderful mam to Ralph, who has beautiful manners, you look like u stink, jst wanted that off me chest,

Enjoy your weekend trolls xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Great minds think alike eh coz I thought EXACTLY THE fING SAME !!!! 😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂 Happy Friday you GORGEOUS bunch 😘😘😘😘😘not had a minute to FART these past 2 days but I'm off now till WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 Slept till 2 today and NO its not coz I'm a lazy t for the newbies on here, I work nights but I was up doing the college and school run etc so I only got to bed late...I need at least 5 hours on Fridays otherwise I'm fed by 4 😴😴😴😴😴 and I have literally NO Friday night so I've settled down with a takeaway and a bottle of wine MY FIRST THIS WEEK I might add unlike Aimee 5 names and 17 chins!!!! WTAF is the deal with this KHIA the label se???? do me, how many trackie bottoms and hoodies does one slaggy chavvy woman NEED???? AND THOSE NAILS LOOK fING AWFUL ...I felt like I was trippin in some 70s "Scooby Doo" styleeee just looking at them AND DOES THIS NAIL PLACE NOT BOTHER THEIR ARSE TO TIDY UP CUTICLES OR WOT???? Bargain Basement place obv coz they look tatty AS do ! and they STILL look all inflamed and infected despite not wearing any nails for 2 weeks and GET fED with ya fake tan ...EVERYONE KNOWS YOU USE SUNBEDS YOU LYING t SO ITS ALL BOLLOCKS...HAPPY FRIDAY AIMEE😘😘😘 SAT ALONE WITH YOUR WINE, SWIPING LEFT ON TINDER AND STALKING YOUR EXS ON THEIR SOCIAL YOU SAD do
Scooby Doo... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the mystery machine van nails 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aimee..less is more!