Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 22, 2024
button moon
Sorry for the spam messaging
Just catching up!!
The sad thing is those dresses that looked nice on her could look lovely if her nails didn't look like fing care bears on acid!!!!

Anyhow. Hope you're all doing well.
I'm waiting to hear when my dad is having his (4th) stent put in so I can book the time off work to go home to Ireland n be there for a few days after.
Mum passed 10 yrs ago so that's my role now!! He is the most wonderful man however a typical 78 Yr old Irish man. Old fashioned n expects to be waited on if I'm home. I need a holiday after visiting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hugs to you all 🦄🦋💐
Aww my dad’s also a 78 Irish man!! Hope all goes well with him!! Sending you and your family best wishes 🩷

Mar 8, 2024
If you want to try the one I've mentioned it's available on amazon. About £4. I didn't find Mitchum good for me however we all have different skin etc 💕💕💕🦄🦋💐
Thanks❤️ xx
And also for not taking offence by my question..I appreciate it. Aimless however has no skin sensitivity as far as i am aware and also doesn't wash so she's still a smelly cnut 🤣
I have SS it. Hope that's ok... don't think anyone in real life knows anyone called Olga the twoll🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I don't really agree with your comment ha. Can't be loved as a child if she goes on the way she does that's why what she does is shops etc to fuel her happiness
Is anyone here into psychology? I can’t make my mind up on this one. Both my girls - now grown with kids of their own were loved and spoilt with time and to a certain extent material things - both me and their dad worked our arses off to make sure we gave them everything they needed - Probably too much - but after loosing one you tend to overcompensate I think. They both now joke about how spoilt they were 🤣 having said that we had none negotiable rules - manners, respect, and kindness being the main things and We always followed through with consequences. My kids raise our littles the same way and will often ask for our opinion in their parenting. I can now admit me and their dad went overboard with holidays, Christmas, birthdays etc and we help them still wherever we can. House deposits and renovations, and we take them all on holiday every other year. So yep - spoilt kids! I can however put my hand on my heart and swear neither of them are entitled, rude, greedy, narcissists. I’ve said before I’m from Yorkshire and it won’t wash here! They are and always have been appreciative of everything we give them but have always known it’s been down to hard work. My kids have always been princesses to my fella. He will do anything for them so I don’t see how Olga being a pampered princess would make her what she is today? Are narcs like Olga born or reared🤷‍♀️

Mar 9, 2024
Nah she gives me anxiety. If I was on holidays tomorrow I'd be cleaning the house, emptying the wash basket, making sure i have stuff in the house for when I get back grocery wise obvs not fresh stuff but can grab that when I'm coming home and bags would be packed days ago. I'd be soaking in a bath come this time and getting myself prepared. Travel clothes would be laid out and I'd be chilled the do out. Nope not aimee. House is a s tip. Only packing her makeup, only trying on outfits. Harpers is probs scrumpled and thrown into a bag somewhere and nothings organised.
I’m just a loony - I do a spring clean before I go! Even the curtains get washed and then when we are leaving and everyone is out the door I run round the house putting disinfectant down all the sinks and bleach down the loos. I just couldn’t walk back in after holidays to clutter, mess or any kind of smell that wasn’t clean🤣🤣 x

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Harpers got a phone now? Um harpers had a phone a couple of years has she not? Lol books? When do you read anything other than comments in your comment section so you can be like a whippet and get people blocked quickly!? Again the lipstick really is doing nothing for you! Why the obsession with wearing a scrunchie like a bangle. You're 38 almost 39 years old grow the do up.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’m just a loony - I do a spring clean before I go! Even the curtains get washed and then when we are leaving and everyone is out the door I run round the house putting disinfectant down all the sinks and bleach down the loos. I just couldn’t walk back in after holidays to clutter, mess or any kind of smell that wasn’t clean🤣🤣 x
I'm the same! Hahahaha and when I get home I unpack and get the washing started lol x

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Is anyone here into psychology? I can’t make my mind up on this one. Both my girls - now grown with kids of their own were loved and spoilt with time and to a certain extent material things - both me and their dad worked our arses off to make sure we gave them everything they needed - Probably too much - but after loosing one you tend to overcompensate I think. They both now joke about how spoilt they were 🤣 having said that we had none negotiable rules - manners, respect, and kindness being the main things and We always followed through with consequences. My kids raise our littles the same way and will often ask for our opinion in their parenting. I can now admit me and their dad went overboard with holidays, Christmas, birthdays etc and we help them still wherever we can. House deposits and renovations, and we take them all on holiday every other year. So yep - spoilt kids! I can however put my hand on my heart and swear neither of them are entitled, rude, greedy, narcissists. I’ve said before I’m from Yorkshire and it won’t wash here! They are and always have been appreciative of everything we give them but have always known it’s been down to hard work. My kids have always been princesses to my fella. He will do anything for them so I don’t see how Olga being a pampered princess would make her what she is today? Are narcs like Olga born or reared🤷‍♀️
I'm a spoiled child as we're my brother's, all well rounded, well mannered good hearted people who take nothing and nobody for granted. I spoil my daughter even more than I was spoiled and she's so grateful and appreciative. She has never ever posted on her socials things she gets because in her words from a young age "not everyone's as lucky as me and I wouldn't want anyone to feel bad" she's so kind and thoughtful of others and she also has her uncles and granda who also spoil her (only grand daughter and neice) lol narcs are born. My uncles one. He's one of 9 children all raised the exact same and he's a raging narcissist. My granny used to say she loved him but she didn't like him at all. And his behaviours gotten worse and worse as the years have gone on. Aimee and Charlie were raised by the same mother. Although aimee has been afforded more luxury it doesn't change the fact the same sort of values will have been put into them in a sense and look at the difference in them