Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
How much support does a nearly 40 year old woman need? Support bear comfort blanket mummy... what will harper grow up thinking of aimee? That her mother couldn't ever do anything on her own with her? No memories just her and her mum? Who's bringing that child up is it aimee or wendy? Jesus christ. It's like aimee pays for everything and her mother babysits.

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all just caught up what a whirlwind😱 hope everyone is well❤️ there aren’t enough curse words to describe the irrational rage I’m feeling at those 2 right now🤬 firstly Wendy the man you decided to slate on TikTok had a lucky escape from you, your fag ash breath( no offence to those who smoke) and your big sausage fingers and inflated ego!!! Exactly where your skanky greasy useless mother lazy b gets hers from!!! I think Charlie is an amazing mother and she’s better off away from those 2 lushes!!! And what child honesty wants to Barcelona on their holidays? 2 pissed up wenches and the 9 year old dragged along absolutely disgusting!!!! Sorry rant over🙈🤬🤬

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
How much support does a nearly 40 year old woman need? Support bear comfort blanket mummy... what will harper grow up thinking of aimee? That her mother couldn't ever do anything on her own with her? No memories just her and her mum? Who's bringing that child up is it aimee or wendy? Jesus christ. It's like aimee pays for everything and her mother babysits.
It’s not normal to rely on a parent so much at that age. Not unless you’ve got a disability or something.

Their relationship just isn’t normal. You can be close to a parent without behaving like they do.

Wendy’s comments about her are just so over-the-top that I feel like A must be paying her to say good things about her.
I remember on one video not long after she got her own TT account, she did nothing but praise Aimee throughout it. Charlie commented on the video and asked her mum if she would give her a shout out on her next video. I think it was a veiled dig at her for not mentioning her at all in that video.

I’m surprised they’re not all sharing a room in Barcelona tbh. Lazy mare can’t even take care of her daughter for the night.

Mar 9, 2024
I’m very close to my 2 grown girls and I adore my grandkids. We go on holidays as a family and days out individually or the girls will book days off and go off to a spa or shopping on their own while we have the kids. I love my relationship with them and I’m very proud of the relationship they have with each other. We aren’t jealous of each other and I’ve never favoured one above the other! I simply do not understand how Bendy is happy with the dynamics of her family and has no concept of how it must hurt Charlie? That poor kid- yeah she does all that silly posing and flashing her nips at the drop of a hat but you can see genuine pride and love on her face when she is spending time with Ralph. It’s normal for a mum to be like that. Where she learned her mothering skills I will never know cos it definitely wasn’t from the woman that Birthed her! Bendy and Olgas fake gushing is sickening and pathetic - I don’t know of any mums and grown kids who carry on like this? Imagine if Olga met someone ( unlikely) that could put up with her stinky behaviour and narcissistic ways. Would he have to take Bendy on too like a sick threesome? Always there and needing to be smothering “ my gorgeous Aimee” it’s not natural and gives weirdo vibes if you ask me! They will be going at it and Wendy will pop up from under the bed saying I’m so proud of you my beautiful girl and stroking her fat arse! Odd odd odd the lot of it ! X

Mar 9, 2024
So harper didn't want to go in the church so they didn't. Sorry if this offends anyone but that child needs a boot up the arse!!!
That lot couldn’t walk into a church ! It would be like that scene in Omen with the devil kid! They’d all bloody fry going near holy water! The church roof would fly off! 😱

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Her not removing the comments speaks volumes. I have 3 girls and I never leave any of them out. They all get equal love time and attention. The oldest is 20 and youngest 9. I booked Disney on ice for the little one and had to go back and buy tickets for the other two because I didn't sleep worrying they would feel left out 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240528_153848_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_153848_TikTok.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20240528_153903_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_153903_TikTok.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 102
Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but a nine year old on a city break? She needs water parks, camel rides, beaches, and kids discos? A zoo ? Who is Wendy trying to kid here that Harold prefers culture and museums? My grandkids wouldn’t turn their nose up at visiting a museum but they would rather be at the bloody pool having fun with their parents and family? If it’s true it’s only cos bendy and Olga don’t bloody play with her or give her the attention so it’s better for her to be trawling the sights in mad heat and sat outside a boozer rather than sat at the poolside on her own watching other kids swimming and playing with their families! Disgraceful!

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but a nine year old on a city break? She needs water parks, camel rides, beaches, and kids discos? A zoo ? Who is Wendy trying to kid here that Harold prefers culture and museums? My grandkids wouldn’t turn their nose up at visiting a museum but they would rather be at the bloody pool having fun with their parents and family? If it’s true it’s only cos bendy and Olga don’t bloody play with her or give her the attention so it’s better for her to be trawling the sights in mad heat and sat outside a boozer rather than sat at the poolside on her own watching other kids swimming and playing with their families! Disgraceful!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's only day one and already so fing pissed off with their BS. Like many have said H is not interested in that kind of place or holiday should have left her with someone. In fact leaving her on her own wouldn't have been much different to what she's used to. 😡
The kid doesn't want to go in the church? OK and? Who's the fing adult there? It doesn't look like they took one. Letting the little madam rule the roost, no do off! Get her in there. Making me lean more towards someone yesterday saying it could be a paid trip because I don't think even these are thick enough to waste that much money 😡😡😡😡