Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aimee is an enigma.
She’s 39, same age as me. My daughter is 17, I split from my ex husband when she was 5 and lived most of my life with just the two of us (we co parent but I’m meaning in the house).
My kid can cook incredible means by scratch, bake from scratch, can run an entire house, and keep it clean, happily jump on a train or in her friends car and go down to Edinburgh or Glasgow for the day without anxiety or even batting an eyelid, would tell me to get a grip if I dared tried to put a teddy in her room.
Is working towards a career in armed police and is planning to leave Scotland for Australia and start a family there when it’s time to settle down.
The vast difference in the mental capacity and out going nature between a 17 year old, and a 39 year old is insane. I think my lass could raise Harper better.
I know I’ve nurtured her this way, she’s fiercely independent, and works while studying.
What the do has Wendy been doing with Aimee and her upbringing to have raised such a co dependant, highly incapable ‘adult’?

I spoil my daughter, but I work hard and she’s never given me any hassle (well once but she got the wrath and that was enough), however she’s no brat and knows the limits. She’s so much wiser and put together than Aimee could ever wish to be.
What she openly shares with TikTok about anxiety, support bears etc etc doesn’t tell me this is someone capable of raising a child. I know it’s all fake for views and comments, but what woman wants to be seen like such a wet wipe?
Sounds like you have raised a lovely young woman who will grow into an adult to be proud of ❤️ Can just tell you're a wonderful mother and your daughter will have all your fabulous traits when the time comes. A could never. ❤️
I feel for Charlie so much with the cont Aimee BS in her comments. If it was me I'd keep our relationship so far on the DL I'd be embarrassed people know she's my Big Sister. I can't imagine the feeling because my siblings are my world and I could talk about all 4 of them all day.

May 24, 2024
The World
Sounds like you have raised a lovely young woman who will grow into an adult to be proud of ❤️ Can just tell you're a wonderful mother and your daughter will have all your fabulous traits when the time comes. A could never. ❤️
I feel for Charlie so much with the cont Aimee BS in her comments. If it was me I'd keep our relationship so far on the DL I'd be embarrassed people know she's my Big Sister. I can't imagine the feeling because my siblings are my world and I could talk about all 4 of them all day.
Thank you beautiful🤍. She is my pride & joy, I’m extremely proud of who she has become, I know I am bias but she’s absolutely stunning too. She has it all ❤️ I want nothing but the absolute best for her. 🥹

I have a big brother and we are best friends.
I don’t know if them having separate dads has anything to do with the clear divide but something is so off with their relationship.
Having all that s about Aimee is equally draining if they were in her comments praising Aimee. Positive or negative Charlie is in Aimee’s shadow but the truth is Charlie is several cuts above her sister!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
So many questions that I need answers to but my main one....

Why a taxi to the airport???????

Why couldn't she drive?

Doesn't she hate being a passenger and that's why she drives everyone everywhere? 🤔🤔🤔

Probably got a taxi to make people think, and because she thinks that she is the big i am "oh look at me i can afford a taxi to the airport"
She does say things and then does and says the opposite when it suits her because she is a full on walking talking contradiction, so saying she hates being a passenger and then is happy to be a passenger is very much her.

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Probably got a taxi to make people think she is the big i am "oh look at me i can afford a taxi to the airport"
I didn't know she said she hated being a passenger. She does say things and then does and says the opposite when it suits her because she is a full on walking talking contradiction.
She’s said it a few times but it needs to be filed under the rest of the travel lies she spews. Travel sickness, anxiety ss, panic attacks that cause her to pass out, made up motorway crashes, train vomiting saga, holding her mum’s hand on the plane last year during landing, her fake anxiety video on the plane to London when she was peeping into the camera 🤣 always some made up illness or drama when she travels.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm sorry if anyone likes it but what the do is she wearing? That dress is vile. It does absolutely nothing for her shape, AGE, everything.. and did I mention it's fing vile? 🤢🤢 Why does she think she's a stunner? Another dress I don't remember seeing 👀👀 At a fing push out of the 2 I'd expect the 68yr old grandmother to wear it but even then... 👀
and
It's VILE
fing VILE
Absolutely VILE

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She’s said it a few times but it needs to be filed under the rest of the travel lies she spews. Travel sickness, anxiety ss, panic attacks that cause her to pass out, made up motorway crashes, train vomiting saga, holding her mum’s hand on the plane last year during landing, her fake anxiety video on the plane to London when she was peeping into the camera 🤣 always some made up illness or drama when she travels.

I file everything she says under lie until it can be proven otherwise. Interesting though she made the hate being a passenger claim a few times, at least now that is another lie exposed.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I file everything she says under lie until it can be proven otherwise. Interesting though she made the hate being a passenger claim a few times, at least now that is another lie exposed.
Well yeah as all she does is lie. One of the times she said it was when she was with D1. She’ll have to get used to been a passenger if the DVLA ban her 🤣🤣

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Here it is
Ahhhh WLW, clearly you don't feel the same about both of your girls - you run to Aimee the second she gets a sniffle to cook tea, or help her with a simple flat pack. Every week you're round there. How often do you go see Charlie? Never, she has to come to you & if she can't get there on time you leave her behind! Every other post is how amazing Aimee is, never a mention for the daughter who actually has achieved! She's a working single mum who takes her kid on age appropriate days out, puts him first, keeps a clean house. She may not have as much money, but she has so much more going for her.

Watch your step WLW, you could lose her and Ralph you keep it up.