Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Aimee is an enigma.
She’s 39, same age as me. My daughter is 17, I split from my ex husband when she was 5 and lived most of my life with just the two of us (we co parent but I’m meaning in the house).
My kid can cook incredible means by scratch, bake from scratch, can run an entire house, and keep it clean, happily jump on a train or in her friends car and go down to Edinburgh or Glasgow for the day without anxiety or even batting an eyelid, would tell me to get a grip if I dared tried to put a teddy in her room.
Is working towards a career in armed police and is planning to leave Scotland for Australia and start a family there when it’s time to settle down.
The vast difference in the mental capacity and out going nature between a 17 year old, and a 39 year old is insane. I think my lass could raise Harper better.
I know I’ve nurtured her this way, she’s fiercely independent, and works while studying.
What the do has Wendy been doing with Aimee and her upbringing to have raised such a co dependant, highly incapable ‘adult’?

I spoil my daughter, but I work hard and she’s never given me any hassle (well once but she got the wrath and that was enough), however she’s no brat and knows the limits. She’s so much wiser and put together than Aimee could ever wish to be.
What she openly shares with TikTok about anxiety, support bears etc etc doesn’t tell me this is someone capable of raising a child. I know it’s all fake for views and comments, but what woman wants to be seen like such a wet wipe?
At Last nights dinner … why is she pouring her daughter’s drink in a glass? Isn’t she 9!!! Surly she can pour a drink on her own 🙈 it’s getting worse. First she needs help cutting up her food and now pouring a simple drink! Way younger than her years and didn’t they both call her MONKEY 😧

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Probably got a taxi to make people think, and because she thinks that she is the big i am "oh look at me i can afford a taxi to the airport"
She does say things and then does and says the opposite when it suits her because she is a full on walking talking contradiction, so saying she hates being a passenger and then is happy to be a passenger is very much her.
She'll have got a taxi cos she's 'farrr too important darling' to actually get her own cases out the car and walk for 2mins to the terminal....the fat lazy dirty stinking moon-faced pig fart!!

Mar 9, 2024
The eye fooking herself as she applies that lipstick to her crooked granny mouth 🤢🤢 she absolutely thinks she's a stunner 🤢 filtered to fook of course but you can see she is piling on the pounds and fast . Her waist and arms are catching up fast to those gaping wide nostrils of hers. She's so desperate I can't cope . The smugness makes me rage 🤣🙈
Cutting up the orphans steak too ! What is she 4?? That child is so behind in everything it's quite sad . Aimee you massive lump sort it out !!!!!
This name 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why the hell cant olga recognise that her kid needs some help? She clearly has delays of some kind and hiding it will make the kid feel ashamed and isolated! Its all about Aimee’s image and it’s so sad for the kid. The bullies at secondary school will eat her alive !

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Can’t show the hotel until they leave? No issues with that on their holiday with vav. Until we pointed it out.

Not only do we give her content, but we give her ideas that sometimes she takes on board as well. Proves she would be nothing without us and she can't think for herself when it comes to the important stuff. She needs us really.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
The eye fooking herself as she applies that lipstick to her crooked granny mouth 🤢🤢 she absolutely thinks she's a stunner 🤢 filtered to fook of course but you can see she is piling on the pounds and fast . Her waist and arms are catching up fast to those gaping wide nostrils of hers. She's so desperate I can't cope . The smugness makes me rage 🤣🙈
Cutting up the orphans steak too ! What is she 4?? That child is so behind in everything it's quite sad . Aimee you massive lump sort it out !!!!!
Your name 🤣🤣😭🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Awh @MRS FULL MONTY✨ I'm sorry you obviously haven't been blessed with the most conventional Mother/daughter bond but this really made me giggle. Sorry 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I most certainly have not my love 🤣🤣
She is my frenemy, and I am my mothers biggest competition sadly, and I pay for it no end 🤣🤣
Gives me something to talk about at therapy though 👩‍⚕️ 📖