Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ahhhh WLW, clearly you don't feel the same about both of your girls - you run to Aimee the second she gets a sniffle to cook tea, or help her with a simple flat pack. Every week you're round there. How often do you go see Charlie? Never, she has to come to you & if she can't get there on time you leave her behind! Every other post is how amazing Aimee is, never a mention for the daughter who actually has achieved! She's a working single mum who takes her kid on age appropriate days out, puts him first, keeps a clean house. She may not have as much money, but she has so much more going for her.

Watch your step WLW, you could lose her and Ralph you keep it up.
This is why I think the cash cow comment on Ws post is so bang on the money. 💯 and I do think something has deffo happened, if not Charlie is just realising the fery herself and good on her!! I remember she did used to defend sty comments and delete often. She seems unbothered about leaving them up now. Good on her 👏🏼

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Harpers food cut up again and doesn’t seem to be able to hold a fork properly
Oh do do off!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who's dinner is that? 🤣
hungry hamster GIF

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh I most certainly have not my love 🤣🤣
She is my frenemy, and I am my mothers biggest competition sadly, and I pay for it no end 🤣🤣
Gives me something to talk about at therapy though 👩‍⚕️ 📖
Oh God love you. Good you can make light of it though. ❤️❤️

I was watching old Gavin and Stacey (not so guilty pleasure) kills me everytime Dor says "the worst thing I ever did was become a Mother. She was a horrible b" 🤣🤣🤣
Some people just aren't made to be a Mother but at least she's honest 🤣🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I most certainly have not my love 🤣🤣
She is my frenemy, and I am my mothers biggest competition sadly, and I pay for it no end 🤣🤣
Gives me something to talk about at therapy though 👩‍⚕️ 📖
I feel you my darling. I haven't spoken to my birth giver in many years! She hasn't even met my children. In fact she calls them "his babies" as my ex husband was a different religion to us. The woman I call my mum is actually my step mum, and she is my rock. She's just my mum to me.
So massive hugs as I know how it feels ❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aw girls what a day! Some will remember my ceiling in kids room collapsed. Finally got it all taken down and re placed. What a fing mess that leaves. And I don't have a daddy warbucks haha. Need to sell a kidney at this rate.

So in bath with a wine catching up. Nice to have this page back to normal and being able to vent ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So refreshing catching up these days 😍
I'm off to bed now, early long day tomorrow getting our new keys, so may be MIA. 💃🏻🏡

Just want to address those of you who have mentioned a rough hand on the parent front. I'm so sorry and I love how you feel safe enough to vent here, we're not bad for a bunch of hags ❤️ Also it shows tenfold how you wanted to be the parent you never got and you're all smashing it. Can tell there's some incredible Mum's here who are raising absolute power houses. You should be proud of yourselves and your children.❤️

This page truly brings the entertainment in that department because it couldn't be further from the norm 😖🤣 Anyway hopefully catch a bit of Wank Weds when I get chance. Night all. Sending love to you all but not anyone's manky teddy ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Hi, sorry been off grid for a while. Hope you are all ok? ❤️

Has anything exciting happened?!
And..
1.Did A s herself on the plane?
2. Are they getting out of their pits at a reasonable time?
3. Is she eating everything in sight?
4. Are the 2 lushes living up to their name?
5. Are Hs clothes ironed and do they fit?
6. Is the make up usual 🤡 like?
7. Has she worn the nightie/maternity dress?
🤔
That's all folks..

Last edited:

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Ive been a silent scroller on here & on the other site but I cant stand Aimless nor Begda 😂
Welcome Newbie 👋 Feel free to spew as many insults and profanities about Shamey as you like. Just get it off your chest, it eased the rage you feel inside when you see what same but different bullshit she comes out with 🤣
P.s. I don't think you'll beat @pussycatchat , she's got a potty mouth that would make a hardened sailor blush, it's fab!! 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight URA2WAT

Anxiety bears are located under your seats and a mental health nurse is on call in case you don't know what outfit to wear. Sick bags are in the pockets in front of you as there's a pungent smell in the air.

A large selection of books that you won't read but makes your bag heavier are required to make you look well read.

I'd also like to remind passengers that you are NOT meant to use bum wipes down an airplane toilet.

The annoying whiny noise the whole way there is the sound of influencers in the wild. We can supply earplugs and parachutes in case you need to exit the flight sharpish.

No main meal just a selection of very fattening puddings and cakes. Oh and popcorn 🍿

Y'all will need alcohol from the trolley to get through this one.

Buckle up buttercups, Muchas gracias. Disfruta del espectáculo de mierda.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh
Worth catching up pages and pages just for this! 🤣