Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve never known anyone talk as much bullshit as her. No one has ever thought she was Spanish, not ever. And her going on about the cleanliness of the coffee machine - she’s lives in a shole so hers will be the same.

Filtered to f*ck and still looks s. That flamingo pose 😡🤣🙄 also WTAF is going on with her forehead between her eyebrows, it’s annoying.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I have saw Russian shot putters with smaller arms and shoulders than aimless

Angry Emma Thompson GIF by Sony Pictures UK

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello all. Just dropping by currently sat on the floor waiting for the removal people 'running late' listen my day is planned to the minute I don't have time for late 🤣🤣🤣
Can't believe the obviousness of the filter on them SSs does she really think people are stupid? And it just winds people up because nobody actually cares what size she is. It's the lies!! And talk about giving anyone who is actually bigger a complex when there is absolutely nothing wrong with it! Dick.
She doesn't look Spanish she looks filthy 🤣
Can't wait to see what BS in on today's menu.
As @Aimee5bellies pointed out that is the cost of a whole holiday and that's just the hotel. Never mind flights, Ubers, shopping etc. They make a fing mockery of anyone working full time and struggling their arse off. It's disgusting. 🤢😡
I work FT as a nurse. My partner FT as a Police officer tell me why we know where every single penny goes and how much we can and can't afford for other things? Even just moving has cost a fortune we can't afford but needs must. I fing hate these two morons 😡😡

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
On her pic on IG lol
The ‘Are you pregnant’ message made me laugh. Firstly , who would want to shag that minger, secondly the ‘glow’ is actually too much make up 🤡 and thirdly…. Shes big because she’s a greedy pig 🐷 and stuffs her face so much!
And lastly…. That comment WILL be deleted!

She’s the biggest faker that I’ve ever met!