Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
Thanks, everything is good with the bubby, he is slight under where he should be in weight for 28wks so I will be scanned weekly now but it’s no biggie because I am quite small in stature, 5ft 2 on a good day. 🙃
Glad to hear it 😍 👶
How exciting, a wee baby!! 🥹
If I could pop out a three year old I’d do it again 🤣 but you can’t do oh well I’m out! Haha

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
How do you go on vacation & the only thing you do is walk for 5 min for the camera then stuff your faces with food/booze the whole time? And she did this for the other times too….esp if youre taking your kids, shouldnt you be planning some activities ahead of time for them to do?

Also i think Aimless is a spot on name for her bc she’s stuck in her 20s hence why she keeps trying to compete/do trends 20yo influencers are doing… if you read this Aimless please go watch some makeup tutorials & stop the ugly self-tan, accept your true skin color bc the tanning making you look older than your mom atp, Saying someone mistook her for being spanish today is lowkey racist as well, you look like an airfried chicken 🥴😂

Attachments

• IMG_9527.jpeg
    IMG_9527.jpeg
    381.1 KB · Views: 28

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sorry but a nine year old on a city break? She needs water parks, camel rides, beaches, and kids discos? A zoo ? Who is Wendy trying to kid here that Harold prefers culture and museums? My grandkids wouldn’t turn their nose up at visiting a museum but they would rather be at the bloody pool having fun with their parents and family? If it’s true it’s only cos bendy and Olga don’t bloody play with her or give her the attention so it’s better for her to be trawling the sights in mad heat and sat outside a boozer rather than sat at the poolside on her own watching other kids swimming and playing with their families! Disgraceful!
If she likes culture so much she would have been quite happy to go and look in the church, one of the world's most beautiful buildings

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Let's go to Barcelona and look at the big boats. Gorgeous. Stunning. OMG!

Bbc Three Comedy GIF by BBC

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
That was me. It’s definitely what I think, because she was having school meals til she went to juniors. Obviously they’re expected to cut their own food up in juniors
Definitely a delay which is nothing to be ashamed of but she’s masking her daughter’s problems which need addressing. I’d love to be in TL… as anyone got a code?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
How do you go on vacation & the only thing you do is walk for 5 min for the camera then stuff your faces with food/booze the whole time? And she did this for the other times too….esp if youre taking your kids, shouldnt you be planning some activities ahead of time for them to do?

Also i think Aimless is a spot on name for her bc she’s stuck in her 20s hence why she keeps trying to compete/do trends 20yo influencers are doing… if you read this Aimless please go watch some makeup tutorials & stop the ugly self-tan, accept your true skin color bc the tanning making you look older than your mom atp, Saying someone mistook her for being spanish today is lowkey racist as well, you look like an airfried chicken 🥴😂

An airfried chicken!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I choked!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
There won’t be babe - she’s got stuff to do don’t ya know! She’s off looking for a flamenco frock because now she thinks manuel is her real daddy she’s doing a cash in hand job in a Spanish lap dancing bar on the prom. She’s heard The maraca player is called Davido so she’s also looking for grinch socks on the other side of the market- good job she packed the D mug in case of an emergency!
Pissing myself at this 🤣🤣 I swear I hope she finds and wears a flamenco frock and uses that age old caption.. "Real life emoji" Oh you sure are Shamey but not the 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 More like 🦥🦥🦥

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just been reading a comment on TL… regarding H. Something about she doesn’t have school lunches as can’t use cutlery properly hence the packed lunches so it’s easier for her to eat her food.
Basically masking her child’s issues as there is definitely a delay of some kind. A, should be really helping H, instead of talking into a phone all day! This child will be bullied at high school as she will stand out. So so sad.
It's strange how she hasn't cottoned on when it's so obvious to everyone else or just chooses to ignore it. We all know she’s low enough to exploit her child all over the Internet the same way her bestie does with Max so I don't know why she hasn't jumped on to Vavs despicable train yet. I think the only logical reason is pure laziness