Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I just can't figure out if it's because she thinks she's hot or is insecure? Lol she's a hell of alot better than Aimee that's for sure. House is always clean. Cooks dinners, adores her boy and spends quality time with him, has friends, works and seems to be doing well in her own right. How Wendy thinks Aimees better just because of money. I'd much prefer to be laying on Charlie's sofa on a weekend than Aimees infested pit. Then again Charlie doesn't lay about, she always seems to be doing stuff even if it's around the house.
I think it’s both usually if you’re conducting yourself in such a way you’re seeking for compliments and validation which shows insecurity. If I wouldn’t go outside in certain outfits (nipples showing, short shorts, practically a bra) I wouldn’t film myself in those things and post it on the internet either. But I guess that’s the land of social media isn’t it, you can be someone completely different

Yes I agree, she is the definition of a WORKING single mum. I admire her being so down to earth. Saving every penny and working hard to give her little boy a good life. I commend her on that front 😊

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
“I’m going to share this mammoth plate of pastries with H, but first, I’m going to put my maulers all over them”!!

And who needs a tutorial on how to make a bacon and egg sandwich? It’s sooooooo bizarre.
I'll tell you what for someone who "was poisoned" from foreign eggs she's playing with fire is she not? Would you ever? No, me neither!!
Especially not after the theatrics of her biggest fear being leaving Harold. The risk isn't mathing!!! 🤯🤯

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Spotted on the end of one of Shirls videos. Like others have said before, nothing wrong with any size just don't lie about it!
She is coming across as really condescending, patronising and smug on this trip. No coincidence that she also has her biggest enabler with her.
Good God! She will not be happy that is doing the rounds 😯😯😯😯

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Isn't it a wonder that this woman says she doesn't eat breakfast actually can't eat in the morning yet on every holiday she eats loads. Not even a little but but loads for her breakfast. And why can't she just spend time chatting to her child and mother and not record. People can say it's only a couple of minutes but it's at all different stages of the meal pr even day so constantly on the phone chatting to nobody while her child sits there probably amused by her own phone. She has no idea how precious these years are and I've said it a million times it's so fing sad. It makes me feel so bad for Harper and do you know what Aimee will feel the empty nest in a few years and she didn't even take any time to nature her chick!
If I have a breakfast away I either have pastries or a breakfast I don’t do both

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
We’ve been grassed up. Why do they read here and TL if they love her so much??
Hi Cutie pie. You here? Yes thought so.
Now an occupational hazard of being a night worker is insomnia. Very early doors there were comments on Ws post. 1st nice enough and I believed to be innocent saying they have stayed @... and how nice it is. A hun pounced with the same old BS and the poster quite rightly said all the hun did was draw attention to the comment and that W is big enough and ugly enough to delete whatever she sees fit.

I don't know how many times you lot need it spelling out but they don't need all you pick me bitches. Trying to pull a rabbit out of Wendy's wizards sleeve inventing an issue. We don't comment there. Really. Are you genuinely thick to think their biggest trolls aren't in plain sight running back like a school kid.. they said this about you. YOU look like a moron. I for one couldn't care less where they're staying so do off!! Or next time you drop by at least say hello you fing bum wipe.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aye I thought Jesus you don't do do all at night anyway cause she's probably drinking most nights only it's shown on holidays because Wendy is exposing her hahahhaa love that for her. It's actually disgusting that they can't go without alcohol for one day. Harpers already displayed issues with them drinking before. Remember her sayin no about aimee buying alcohol a good while back. The child's fed up!
I don't know about H saying no. What happened there? 👀👀

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I think it’s both usually if you’re conducting yourself in such a way you’re seeking for compliments and validation which shows insecurity. If I wouldn’t go outside in certain outfits (nipples showing, short shorts, practically a bra) I wouldn’t film myself in those things and post it on the internet either. But I guess that’s the land of social media isn’t it, you can be someone completely different

Yes I agree, she is the definition of a WORKING single mum. I admire her being so down to earth. Saving every penny and working hard to give her little boy a good life. I commend her on that front 😊
Psychologically speaking it could be insecurity but then again she's been brought up watching her mum sell herself to any man with a pound and for attention by the looks of things to so could be that nature vs nurture stuff to. But yes she's to be admired because she's obviously decided her child deserves more than she got maybe

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I might get pelters for this but over on the other page they are keeping a tracker of take aways. That’s fair enough but now they are trying to work out the restaurants that Shaimee and Shirley have been posting about, googling the menu and adding on the cost. One, this is giving stalker vibes and two they are away on holiday in a hotel so don’t really have an option to eat in.
I absolutely get that she is not relatable to many people and seems to spend money like water.,

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I might get pelters for this but over on the other page they are keeping a tracker of take aways. That’s fair enough but now they are trying to work out the restaurants that Shaimee and Shirley have been posting about, googling the menu and adding on the cost. One, this is giving stalker vibes and two they are away on holiday in a hotel so don’t really have an option to eat in.
I absolutely get that she is not relatable to many people and seems to spend money like water.,
I haven't read over there in a while but I'd assume they are doing it to prove how frivolous they are and yes at a hotel but even when she has paid all inclusive she hasn't moved herself to go for the meals provided. She enjoys spending money but thinks she's relatable to single mothers. As a single mother who works a good full time job I couldn't do what she does, she spends most of what I would get as a wage on food in a month lol I don't think they would intentionally be giving stalker vibes I do think it's just them trying to say aye dead on really relatable aimee! 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
The point being is to point out the mindless spending and the junk food consumed in just one month. Fair point about being on holiday, but I’m sure most people wouldn’t consume that much junk or spend that much money in one month plus an expensive couple of days away.

Mar 8, 2024
I haven't read over there in a while but I'd assume they are doing it to prove how frivolous they are and yes at a hotel but even when she has paid all inclusive she hasn't moved herself to go for the meals provided. She enjoys spending money but thinks she's relatable to single mothers. As a single mother who works a good full time job I couldn't do what she does, she spends most of what I would get as a wage on food in a month lol I don't think they would intentionally be giving stalker vibes I do think it's just them trying to say aye dead on really relatable aimee! 🤣
Pretty much my take on it too 👍🏻

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
They’re trying to prove how frivolous she is. Her constant desire to spend spend, add her holiday food on top of a £3,000 4 day mini break, plus her takeaway’s at home, that she’s not relatable at all.
Please and I say this from a good place, don’t do the TLers did this, TLers do that, stalker etc, we are enjoying the peace currently, we’ve already had one s stirrer nut job doing that here, we don’t need anymore.

And I am a TLer, who enjoys both here and TL.

May 22, 2024
button moon
I am genuinely concerned for A, my mum was a functioning alcoholic, unfortunately it killed her in the end (withdrawal) but my point in, how puffy A is around her hands/wrist/neck/ankles, the dark circles etc that’s exactly how my mum looked after many years of alcohol abuse.

When she had her post mortem cos she died suddenly, it was found her liver was cirrhotic and had signs in her brain of Alzheimer’s linked to alcohol abuse. She was 60 years old. So likely she wouldn’t have survived much longer anyway but my mum drank heavily from a very young age right up until 2 days before she died and that’s only cos she was in hospital nd the stay in hospital killed her because she hid her problem from staff so they couldn’t treat her for withdraw.

Mums diet was also extremely poor because of the drink, not take away poor, the opposite, didn’t eat that much but what she did eat would be high cal and high fat like cheese and biscuits. I see a lot of the same traits in A, and it’s concerning that if she doesn’t stop with the excess consumption she’s leading herself down a dark path which will ultimately be difficult to come out of. I say this from a place of care, not to call her out because I am actually genuinely worried for her and ultimately what this could mean for little H.