Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Who walks around in flip-flop type shoes on a city break?!
You can tell they don’t plan on doing much walking. Normally when I’m on a city break, my legs feel broken by the end of it, and that’s with suitable walking footwear!
Before my hip decided to give up on me I went to Venice with hubby for a 3 day break. I managed 20,000 steps a day in sketchers flip flops 🤣🤣🤣 I used to live in flip flops before I needed a crutch and shoes that stayed on 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
The happiness just oozes out of Aimee on this holiday
Every one of W's...she is butting in and taking over but has to be on her own on her videos.
Really needs to be the centre of attention doesn't she... 🙄
Petulant toddler....imagine it... "mummy...mummy.....mummy....mummy"
Can't remember what video but sure I heard H say "mumma" randomly 🙄

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Good evening my girls. What a day I have had! But out enjoying the last but of sunshine! Are you really scottish if you aren't on a walk with a stolen pint glass in your hand in the sun ❤️
Love it❤️. We put ours in insulated cups, butter wouldnae melt over here😂. Nice and cool. Love me some Amstel as well.
Ps we are wee nail twinnies😘
Must be something in the water up here😂 IMG_20240530_220506.jpg

Mar 13, 2024
UK
They’re trying to prove how frivolous she is. Her constant desire to spend spend, add her holiday food on top of a £3,000 4 day mini break, plus her takeaway’s at home, that she’s not relatable at all.
Please and I say this from a good place, don’t do the TLers did this, TLers do that, stalker etc, we are enjoying the peace currently, we’ve already had one s stirrer nut job doing that here, we don’t need anymore.

And I am a TLer, who enjoys both here and TL.
Point taken I now understand it a bit better thanks I will try to delete my original post