Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry for spamming but I can't help but quote Taylor with this knob..
"I'll tell you something right now. I'd rather burn my whole life down. Than listen to one more second of all this bitching and moaning" 🎵❤️

Eeeee girlsssss it's June you know what that means? It's Shameys birthdayyyy. No no-one cares 🤣 but we're seeing Taylor Swift THIS month!!! Eeeee 😍💃🏻 Not sorry 🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I agree! I had a emergency hysterectomy at 26 absolutely no age. But every woman in my family has suffered with endometriosis and mine ended in a ruptured ovary and waking up in resuss. But I remember them like yesterday and Mefanamic acid is the one, also norethisterone to lighten the flow. God love them I couldn't imagine at that age and agree H would not cope. Imagine that as a Mother being the one you have to turn to she has no hope 😔 You all are amazing mothers and grandmothers and your girls are lucky to have you ❤️

Oh my gosh, that sounds awful and so scary for you😞 is life a lot better now you don’t have to go through all the gynae stuff any more? I had a hysterectomy when I was 30, my periods had been hell on earth from the very first one and then I ended up with adenomyosis. The gynae surgeon said my womb was the size of a 5 month pregnancy which explained why it felt like I was carrying a bowling ball in my stomach. Life is so much better now the bastard thing is gone, but it does make me worried for my girls. I’m hoping and praying they don’t end up with the same issues I did.
I have a feeling that bendy Wendy will be the one to educate harper properly about puberty and periods. And god help her if she ends up having period pains. Aimee will probably be in competition with her about whose period pains are worse and who is suffering more 😂

Mar 8, 2024
It's my granddaughter that started at 10,my daughter,her mum actually started hers on her 12th birthday, we were out for the day,she went to the loo and when she came out she told me they started 😢bless her nice birthday present 😌 but thank you for the tips as I don't think she has tried anything as it's not bad every month 😊
Sorry about that...don't even know how i read that as daughter! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
I agree! I had a emergency hysterectomy at 26 absolutely no age. But every woman in my family has suffered with endometriosis and mine ended in a ruptured ovary and waking up in resuss. But I remember them like yesterday and Mefanamic acid is the one, also norethisterone to lighten the flow. God love them I couldn't imagine at that age and agree H would not cope. Imagine that as a Mother being the one you have to turn to she has no hope 😔 You all are amazing mothers and grandmothers and your girls are lucky to have you ❤️
I felt so awful for my granddaughter that it happened so young,to me anyway, but yeah she has handled it so so well,she's very mature for her age though.
Like all of you my kids and grandchildren are my life . I had fertility issues so after marrying at 18 and wanted to start a family straight away but because of the issues it took 5 years to have my first and thankfully I ended up having 3 and I feel so blessed 🥰 I also have 4 grandchildren and number 5 on the way 🥰

Mar 8, 2024
My daughter had just turned 10 when she started. She’s nearly 14 now and is in the mini pill due to how heavy and painful they are. Before I began homeschooling her, her then secondary school once rang me to say she’d flooded (it was bad) they expected her to just have a quick wipe down get changed and go back to class. I said no she’s coming home to shower and she’ll be back 2mrw!!!
Bless her.. and that's caring and advocating for your child ❤️

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Awww thankyou 😊, yeah it was amazing. My feet were covered in blistered but we covered some miles in 4 days lol. Xxx
I've been to New York with my girls and my sister,amazing place really want to go back 😊 I also went to Rome with my eldest daughter last November and my legs ,omg, with all the walking and the steps everywhere 😂 In February I'm off to Paris with both my girls and I can't wait. Making precious memories that's what it's about 🥰

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Morning,

Holiday blues from being back and all the washing to do 😢.

My eldest has been having her periods for over a year and is so heavy - she is on the pill as well for them as been struggling a lot.

She hates being on her period at high school as they don’t always allow toilet breaks which is so upsetting for these girls who are on their periods and need time to freshen up.

I think H is a very similar age to my youngest and I honestly don’t think H or even Aimee Arsehole will be able to deal with H starting her periods.

She doesn’t give any loving vibes at all which girls need when start periods as it can be a very scary and distressing and confusing times for them.

When my eldest started it was at school and she texted me to tell me I rushed out and got her favourite chocolate and made sure she had a hot water bottle waiting for her.

We already have a basket in the bathroom with towels and toilet wipes that has always been there and gets re stocked often.

Aimee Arsehole looks the type to throw a packet of tampons at her and not explain a thing to H.

I mean this is a mother who left her sex toy in her bed and told the world that H found it in her bed, she was too engrossed in her live to know H was asking strangers to be her friend on YouTube and walks on ahead leaving her daughter trailing behind her whilst abroad! Not to mention numerous other things so I don’t think puberty talk and periods are up there for her to discuss with H.

Mar 8, 2024
My twins are the same age as H, and I’m sure one them is close to starting her periods. Me and my girls are really open about talking about puberty and periods and they ask loads of questions which I think is great, the more I can educate them about it the better. But I’m pretty confident that when the time comes that they are prepared and I’ve explained what to do if anything should happen while at school. They have a really mature attitude regarding the joys of being female 😂
I’m going to do as you have suggested about making up a little pouch with some bits in it for just in case.
I see and hear how H talks and acts and she seems so much younger than what she is.
This is modern day..caring parenting and preparing them. This kind of thing versus planning to go to Sephora 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Just wait for a "preparing H for this" now.🙄 However I wud say physically she looks miles off that yet imo

Mar 8, 2024
This is absolutely fing shocking and I’m disgusted in her! Who in their right mind would just walk ahead of her 9 year old daughter in a foreign city 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 She is just so out of touch with reality! There’s so many horror stories that have happened in the past. I wouldn’t let go of my twins hands if that was me. There’s absolutely no way I would let them out of my sight, even when we are here in the UK. You can never be too careful when it comes to the safety of your children.
I just cannot comprehend what goes on in this woman’s brain! It’s honestly pissed me off so much and the fact that H was just walking along on her phone too! They’ve been warned about pickpockets, if H is messing with her phone how can she keep track of where her ‘mother’ has wandered off too. Out of all of the things this fing woman has done, this has to be up there with the worst
It's absolutely disgusting! 🤬 It shows arrogance, control, lack of awareness, brainless and that she is not maternal at all! H is clearly bored there!

They will come back and say that W was being H. Makes no difference! The gap between them is more than enough for anything to happen.
How ANYONE can look at that pic and one, not see wrong in it and two, she is not a mother to that child and surely everyone can see that inc the toothless ones!

A interrupts her daughter, ruins things for her daughter, has a room to herself and eats her bloody food! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤬
All about AIMEEE ME ME ME ME

"Such a good mum" Don't make me laugh....she's awful. Speaking from one who knows...it will fcuk H up for life.
#triggeredmebitch 🤬😑

P.S sorry for the spam guys, one of my girls has a sickness bug and I’m currently on vomit duty so thought I would have a good old rant on here to pass the time 😂 She’s soldiering on though, no requests for an ice lolly while laid on the bathroom floor 😂
Hope your bubby gets well very soon. ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Half Spanish, black hair and olive skin- what a gorgeous combo! 😍

I agree though, I went to Barcelona a few years back with some friends and I wanted to experience everything it has to offer. It’s not a holiday I would take my kids on (beach, pool, kids club, kids disco etc is more them) but I think it’s perfect for a lovely break away and somewhere beautiful to explore. The 2 trollops really did make it look crap. Still, what did we expect from her- she makes everywhere she goes to look boring AF!
What u on about...everything was Stunnnnnnnning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Yes...Norethisterone too!