Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Wendy trying to prove Aimeeā€™s not the favourite by having Charlie and Ralph go to her for the day!

And another boring how great Barca is, shame you didnā€™t actually show us how great it was.
What a load of old rubbish! I canā€™t remember seeing them enjoying the local culture. It was eating mainly. A bit of a zoo which really isnā€™t local culture Bendy! Ooh Charlie is driving all the way to see you, you selfish mare!!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Looks like W is trying to brush over the horrible comments when someone asked why C and R werenā€™t going to Barcelona.

I wonder if Aimee Arsehole will allow C to have time alone with her mum or if she feigns an illness before then and W has to cancel on C and R and go running to her aid instead.

She already saying ā€œI have hayfeverā€ but tomorrow it be something that needs W to feed her ice lollies off the bathroom floor - anything for attention.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Another takeaway even after a week away and having spent half of the month having had one
Sheā€™s a monster. Thereā€™s never anything in the fridge anyway even when she goes out shopping every day to various shopsšŸ˜‚
Iā€™m just waiting for her to get bigger and bigger and still claim sheā€™s a size 12. Lying b.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good evening all.
Hope you're all good. I honestly have no words for this gluttonous hag anymore. What single mother spends so much on a break away and then at least Ā£30 on a takeaway the next night? Daft cow šŸ¤¢ I can't lie I'm waiting for a chicken kebab.. šŸ¤£ loads of salad though. I'm off tonight then back on tomorrow which is odd but I'll take it šŸ˜‚ All set up for the CL Final. šŸ‘€
Hope you all have a lovely evening ā¤ļø

Mar 9, 2024
How lovely for you and your girls šŸ’œ Iā€™m really looking forward for when mine get older so I can take them out for spa days and girly shopping trips and weekends away minus the males šŸ˜‚
Also, it sounds like your fella had a brill time too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I bet the kids absolutely loved that! My girls have given my hubby some amazing makeovers in the past šŸ˜‚

I agree about Olga and her blatant lies of what size she is. We donā€™t fing care what size you are Aimz, but when you are parading around saying your a size 12 but look a lot bigger, it will affect other people who may look at her and then themselves and wonder why they arenā€™t able to fit into a size 12. I would also say sheā€™s around a 16, a 14 maybe?
I think she would be able to make some decent content if she started to focus on healthier eating and getting fit, actually make use of her platform. Iā€™m sure she would get some positive response, but sheā€™s just constantly gaslighting and lying.
She could choose so many better things to do her videos on to make her more relatable as a parent, a single parent, healthy living, money saving etc.
Iā€™d like to think her content could be better but even if she made BAFTA quality documentaries it wouldnā€™t change her personality - sheā€™s vile to the core isnā€™t she? As for your girls getting older - you definitely reap what you sow relationship wise with your kids and Aimless will be nothing but a mum by name only when H gets bigger because of the lack of anything real between them now. I never tried to be best mates with my girls when they were kids I was always their mother first. We are tight family but our house has always been a happy and safe space and thatā€™s why they still think of it as home and always will. Itā€™s just a different world now for little ones though with all the tech - the littles are all under 7 and do have tablets but strictly limited - and they never even ask for them when theyā€™re at our house. I can guarantee when theyā€™re old enough for phones though they will not be using them like H is allowed to. That kid is a tech zombie - itā€™s very dangerous and Aimee is limiting her development massively! Itā€™s a tragedy waiting to happen. She wonā€™t have any social skills at all! And yeah my other half loves being with the little ones on his own - heā€™s always been an amazing dad but this this grandad stuff - well suffice to say they think he is superman or something - trying to persuade the girls that 1 more grand baby would be the icing on the cake and maybe a little boy next timešŸ¤«falling on deaf ears though I think šŸ˜¢x

Mar 8, 2024
Looks like W is trying to brush over the horrible comments when someone asked why C and R werenā€™t going to Barcelona.

I wonder if Aimee Arsehole will allow C to have time alone with her mum or if she feigns an illness before then and W has to cancel on C and R and go running to her aid instead.

She already saying ā€œI have hayfeverā€ but tomorrow it be something that needs W to feed her ice lollies off the bathroom floor - anything for attention.
None of us would be surprised in the slightest!