Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
That’s fing crazy
It’ll be closer to £700 as one meal missing price and no fees/delivery added, she’s spent as much on takeaways as my rent. I can’t fathom spending that much or eating that many takeaways!

We had a Greggs breakfast today after the gym & I treated my son to a KFC as that’s what he fancied & I was having steak which he won’t eat. Not very often l do that but that’ll be it for a couple of weeks now for takeaway

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Told off for filming in Sephora & she’s used to H to voice her disappointment but it feels so forced and unnatural

Going to Sephora in Manchester, hope they do the same to her

She's really full of crap. I really think she is fuming over being told not to film going on how much she went on about it in that video. I bet the lady who told her not to film has come across people like her before hence apparently being abrupt (she probably wasn't really) i wouldn't blame her if she was though. Bet aimee was argumentative with her as well.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I would say I'm surprised at another takeaway but I'm not. She's declining more and more each day and dragging her daughter with her. I would feel so ill if I ate even a slither of the amount of takeaways she gets. Me and my little man get a Chinese every other Friday as a treat and the odd macdonals. That poor kid eating all that se, the amount of salt alone is mental! I'm starting to think like some of you that the veg for H is just for show! Never see any greens on any meals they eat out. KFC at the airport aswell! How these people support her is beyond me! Xxx

Mar 20, 2024
uk
She’s spent absolutely thousands this month. 500 and odd on takeaways.
How much on food shops?
Clothes for holiday
Garden redone
2 rooms in barcelona
Ubers to and from airport
The transfers to hotel and to airport
The spends in Barcelona
That’s only off the top of my head. THOUSANDS !!!!!!
Unsure if harpers room and flooring was included in may but Jesus Christ wouldn’t you need time to financially recover if it was April ???
I’m disgusted and in disbelief that she has that kind of disposable income from TikTok and a few ads. I don’t buy it. There’s got to be more going out than in surely !!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Mays takeaway tracker from TL
Well it is her birthday this month she deserves a treat 🤣🤣 I'd bet my Nan that'll be out of her mouth so many times in the next few weeks! Can't wait to see what her "big event in June" is and if she actually wears that Tin-Man suit. God I hope she does 🤣🤣

Annnd (snowflakes avert your eyes) ... but if it does turn out she is #Swifted I'll kick off! Me @RosieJo @PecanPieCrust and whoever else wants to join will RIOT! do off Panther nobody cares 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Well it is her birthday this month she deserves a treat 🤣🤣 I'd bet my Nan that'll be out of her mouth so many times in the next few weeks! Can't wait to see what her "big event in June" is and if she actually wears that Tin-Man suit. God I hope she does 🤣🤣

Annnd (snowflakes avert your eyes) ... but if it does turn out she is #Swifted I'll kick off! Me @RosieJo @PecanPieCrust and whoever else wants to join will RIOT! do off Panther nobody cares 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m not a Swifty, but I will be angry for youse who have forked out the money for tickets if she has been given tickets x

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s spent absolutely thousands this month. 500 and odd on takeaways.
How much on food shops?
Clothes for holiday
Garden redone
2 rooms in barcelona
Ubers to and from airport
The transfers to hotel and to airport
The spends in Barcelona
That’s only off the top of my head. THOUSANDS !!!!!!
Unsure if harpers room and flooring was included in may but Jesus Christ wouldn’t you need time to financially recover if it was April ???
I’m disgusted and in disbelief that she has that kind of disposable income from TikTok and a few ads. I don’t buy it. There’s got to be more going out than in surely !!!
It really beggars belief doesn't it. If you make so much off TT then why the hell arent we all doing it? And what does she actually do? It's not the most riveting of content is it? That takeaway amount is sickening not only does it not add up how she has so much DI but she wonders why she's always ill, tired and her skin a mess? Has to be true about her getting a hefty payout from the Duncle or still on GTW books because that isn't all from TT no way!

@Lilac8 we appreciate non Swiftie support 🙏🏼❤️😂 I'll put you down for the riot van 😂😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Spend more money with me…..

Only just watched this. I say watched I got about 20s in 🥴😂 but getting a takeaway because Britain's got talent.. what about it? It's not on? fing gobshite. So what? Let me guess takeaway tomorrow cz it's Sunday night and Britain's got talent! Dick. And p.s them glasses are fing vile!! 🥴🥴🥴

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Weird how she keeps cutting off her daughter & talks over her/finished her sentences. Whether H has some struggles or not thats so rude of Aimless, she really doesnt seem like she enjoys her daughters company in the least…

I honestly don't think she does. I think she just tolerates her because she has to and she has someone she wants to mold into a minny her and someone she can use for content. Poor poor kid, she deserves so much better.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk

It's my birthday this month also. What date is hers? Dont want it to be the same as mine🙏
And see when you truly feel you have enough material stuff Aimless?, here's a wee tip, get people to gift to your chosen charities and quietly also.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Only just watched this. I say watched I got about 20s in 🥴😂 but getting a takeaway because Britain's got talent.. what about it? It's not on? fing gobshite. So what? Let me guess takeaway tomorrow cz it's Sunday night and Britain's got talent! Dick. And p.s them glasses are fing vile!! 🥴🥴🥴
Her nose looks them novelty glasses with a big nose attached. She’s just the most ugly creature isn’t she 🫢