Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Hahaha it's true though isn't it 🤣 Single Mum from a lucky bag. Should have been swallowed and seeing her Mother likes a guzzle I'm astounded she wasn't. 🤢🤣

And yes go on I could do with a laugh haha. Can someone please post unbox tat with me and dish up diabetes 🐷
Dish up diabetes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you think Aimless knows her kid is strange? I know she’s denying any additional needs and that’s a different ball game, but if that’s true and there are no concerns then we are left with just plain strange. Strange personality and mannerisms. I don’t think it’s just about her being immature either. 🤔
Maybe that's why she indirectly...or directly..ignores her...rejects her..resents her... can't have someone else having the attention and limelight. Or she's in denial as she deems it embarrassing (playing devils advocate..not my opinion)🙄🤦‍♀️🤬
She...like her mother...like her mother all come across very unlikeable...immature...bratish..greedy...vain and rude. Not very nice traits imo 🤷‍♀️

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I’m now really convinced she is seriously mentally not all there. And all that fruit, just because she showed all her sweets and chocolate the other night. As if the child will eat all them grapes and strawberries. Ordered Uber eats delivery when she’s just been shopping but not got ham and bread for pack up? She makes no sense at all to me. And why does her child only eat ham sandwiches EVERY SINGLE DAY. I’m really understanding all the TL ladies now re her daughter’s developmental delays.
The whole family is a fed up group of utter idiots
This might not be true, he might have been having me on, but my dad used to tell me when I was little not to eat too much fruit or it’ll give me belly ache 🤣 that’s all I could think of when she said she’ll eat that whole punnet and all those grapes haha

Mar 8, 2024
Not saying anything else about these..leave it to the imagination....
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
bulge bulging GIF

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My gosh- I’ve never met anyone who hasn’t watched it - girl you are an anomaly! In none HP terms Harold looks like a goblin 🤣🤣
In Harry Potter terms Dobby is an elf 🤣🤣 hahaha I'm only kidding. 🤣 if people get pissed off about Taylor Swift then don't get me started on HP. My dog's called Bellatrix for heavens sake 🤣 obsessed.

Nosey am dizcuztid. Sent from my iPhone 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This might not be true, he might have been having me on, but my dad used to tell me when I was little not to eat too much fruit or it’ll give me belly ache 🤣 that’s all I could think of when she said she’ll eat that whole punnet and all those grapes haha
Lying s trying to brush off the fact that she has fed her malnourished daughter with more than her bodyweight in absolute s in a week. Trying to make yourself look good too late witch tits. All that fruit she'd have the ss. It's still sugar numb nuts granted not as bad but still 🙈 fing brainless.
Never mentioned H loves strawberries but knowing her gluttonous t of a Mother they'll probably be smothered in sugar, cream, the ridiculous s/Lindt spread or that vile fluff she shovels down her throat. Vile! Just do off

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
This may have been said before as I haven’t had time to read back on the pages I’ve missed, but do you think Charlie and Aimee have had a falling out? Or was Wendy’s trip out yesterday her attempt at making people think she does spend time with Charlie alone without Aimee tagging along, since people were commenting on it when she and Aimee were in Barcelona?

I honestly don't know. Both of them are likely the truth in equal measure. But it's hard to say for sure.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Might sound like an old woman but I really hate this social media era. Obviously none of us would be here if it wasn't for it. But just the way it is literally people's be all and end all. I find it so sad even for the young one's because people aren't soaking things up/enjoying things because they're too busy filming
On Charlie's vid "where's my Mum oh over there" and Wendy is miles away just filming s. You're a 68yr old woman for heavens sake. Wholesome day out with your daughter and grandson you haven't seen in months put your phone away. It's embarrassing 😳

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
A reminder Aimless. You do not have a teenager. It's all in the numbers.
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
ThirTEEN
FourTEEN

Do you get it now I've put it so simply? Or are you trying to be quirky but failing again? Also you don't inherit an accent. That's just plain stupidity. Oh gosh I give up. Your so beige and boring. Any other lively fun content creators I can crawl from under my bridge for instead?

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Hahaha it's true though isn't it 🤣 Single Mum from a lucky bag. Should have been swallowed and seeing her Mother likes a guzzle I'm astounded she wasn't. 🤢🤣

And yes go on I could do with a laugh haha. Can someone please post unbox tat with me and dish up diabetes 🐷
I do wonder if Aimee drank all the way through her pregnancy

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s such a fing liar… didn’t pick anything up for harpers packed lunch so ordered the Sainsbury’s on Uber. She showed ham she’d got, so why has she got chicken sandwich? And why has she got mini rolls that she picked up the other day.

She ordered that Uber just to try prove oh harper has such a balanced diet, what’s that share bag of buttons in one hand and an easy peeler in the other? And also peeling her easy peeler to save her time is that another thing that child can’t do for herself?

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cpfbnqnog65ghqnbsbu0.mp4
    28.4 MB
  • IMG_3998.png
    IMG_3998.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3999.png
    IMG_3999.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 82