Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why is she talking about school holidays like she relatable? The last 6 weeks holiday her poor child’s entire holidays were consumed by her latest dick. Any holiday/trip they take is consumed by her need to record every second to earn validation off the toothless mafia. And it’s all what she wants to do, the kid doesn’t matter.

Her desperation to control the narrative on her parenting is hilarious. So I speak directly to her - you cannot convince us people that have brains and eyes (and teeth ha) that you are something you aren’t and that your child’s diet isn’t abysmal. You are s mother, a lazy, selfish, neglectful piece of s and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for the diet your child eats, absolutely shameful. Nutrition is of the upmost importance to a child’s growth, learning and brain function but you feed her so much crap that you’ve given her the worst possible start in life in that regard. And instead of trying to control the narrative and trying to convince strangers you aren’t all of the fness I’ve just highlighted above why not try doing better by the child, put her first, feed her right and actually parent. Take a break in the holidays, put your phone away and have some quality time and make memories. F*cking whopper.

Also brush your hair you tatty bastard as it looks like a busted sofa.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Will do thanks

That’s the link to the tattle wiki 🥰
Welcome to the madhouse

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Amiee you might want to try filming yourself without burping play the biscuit video one back to yourself you are a pig ,shoveling biscuits in your mouth its gross its not content....and charlie is a much better mother to her son than you are to H fact .... she has a job / friends I'm pleased she makes a bit on tik tok to give him a few treats
Couldn't agree more and I wasn't keen at first. I've come to the conclusion though that I don't like Charlie with them..
I really would love to see her TT grow just to put her sisters nose out. If anyone doesn't follow her then please do and help the cause ❤️🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
That lunch time offering was disgusting 🤢 imagine if she had a real job and was talking in a meeting whilst shovelling biscuits in her mouth and slurping tea! Why would any brand what that to be the face of them. Time to take a serious look at what you have become Shaimee!
I think she's a good advert for birth control 🤣🤣 Scaring people off becoming a "Mother" if it looks like that

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Couldn't agree more and I wasn't keen at first. I've come to the conclusion though that I don't like Charlie with them..
I really would love to see her TT grow just to put her sisters nose out. If anyone doesn't follow her then please do and help the cause ❤️🤣
I like Charlie except the constant touching of her hair and trying to get her arse in every vid (part of me thinks it’s a lack of confidence/nervous thing) but wish she’d stop it. Other that she comes across well and seems a really good mum. Very relatable for a lot of single mums I imagine.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Probably already said but how come she is saying Home BargainS today? Awh well done love 👏🏼 Also not 'overwhelmed' going shopping? Another illness? fing hell you're right on cue with the school run aren't you? 🤡🤣 How can anyone ignore the state of you? They can hardly fing miss you. I'd add self respect to your manic shopping list because I wouldn't answer my fing door like that scruffy b.
So she’s “unwell” amazing coincidence she’s unwell when she’s sacked off an event

And the cats have probably pissed on the sofa whilst she was away
Giving Miss trunchbull vibes today