Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
This is literally bang on!! 🎯

I really dread to think about when she really is a teen! 🤣 Lorrrrd! Refusing to go at all, festering all day. Going down the pavilion with a litre of Lambrini and 10 ciggys. What then? Can't start saying no now, especially to an actual teenager who will back chat and do it anyway. Dear me. Aimee don't bother with Gigi you're gunna need Jesus
That American copper said that last bit. Don't think him and his gf are on as much 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Could you ask your fella if she could be done for the hedge in theory? 🤔❤️
I will do lovely. He's on nights but I'll msg him 🤣🤣 I'm thrilled He's on nights and I'm not for once because I can't be moaned at for watching love island scoffing hobnobs in bed. I'm embracing my inner Shamey alright don't judge 🐷🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Jesus someone/some people are going IN tonight 😮
Views are down, she wrote these herself because her 'management' probably pointed out that her content is so dull and cringe even the brands and events everyone else is being offered are turning her down. Couldnt go to the beautycrop event as she's too busy shopping for cat food- 🐄💩 drama/sympathy gets the views and sales up.
There will be a clap back to the "troll comments" or a sad looking staring into the distance video with some se music tomorrow telling people to be kind and not to compare one parent to another, we are all perfect in our own little way!.....

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
See what gets me with oinking Olga is a soon as she gets any negative comments about her parenting it & its sycophants start screaming “ you only see a few minutes of my/ it’s day!” When in actual fact the “few minutes” is showing us what a se parent oinking Olga is, surely not all of us can be wrong???
It’s treats the child as its friend, no boundaries no discipline, it thinks throwing money at the child makes it the best mother on earth but it really doesn’t. When that child gets bullied, it will be 100 % her s mothers fault.
I can’t even be bothered talking about the absolute trash it feeds it’s child, hopefully when the child is old enough she will see the light & run for the hills & make herself a decent life instead of being it’s mothers carer because that’s what’s going to happen, the 40 yr old disgusting oinker can’t look after itself & when the dusty old bike & gimpy peggory ain’t about it will fall on that childs shoulders.
Oh & for the love of the sweet baby Jebus & the wee donkey STOP EATING like an absolute hog, it’s almost as disgusting as your filthy house & your clapped mother & diseased ridden growler, vile beast that you are. 🤮🤮🤮
Anyways good to see the missing regulars back. Much luvs from me & Gavin. 🌵😊
Errrmmm while you're here I wanted a word 🤣 Can you ask Gavin what in the world he is playing at here? He's supposed to be your emotional support and he's acting like a prick. Hope he's been bleached 🤣🌵🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603-004657_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603-004657_Samsung Internet.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 22

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Bet she finished off that pack of biscuits in one sitting.

Good luck with the new garden you are wasting money on when you won’t do the work to maintain it and will just pay someone to rip it out again
Oh dear...I'm due on and sat munched a whole pack of Abernethy biscuits...in bed....should I show myself out thr door 🤣🤣🤣

Errrmmm while you're here I wanted a word 🤣 Can you ask Gavin what in the world he is playing at here? He's supposed to be your emotional support and he's acting like a prick. Hope he's been bleached 🤣🌵🤢
Ermmmmmm excuse me!!! That’s not my Gavin, he has been brought up to not go near rancid vile oinkers, he is a good clean saintly boy, that is a Gavin imposter, Gavin is going to get his case worker, MI5, FBI & the KGB to look into this crime against good clean succulents. 🌵🌵🌵

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ermmmmmm excuse me!!! That’s not my Gavin, he has been brought up to not go near rancid vile oinkers, he is a good clean saintly boy, that is a Gavin imposter, Gavin is going to get his case worker, MI5, FBI & the KGB to look into this crime against good clean succulents. 🌵🌵🌵
Thank goodness! 🤣🤣 I would see if he can get hold of Jo too. She knows the big bosses at all of those establishments and is engaged to James Bond 🤣