Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And w
Well well well......How is everyone? Sorry I went MIA. My dad was back in hospital with his heart and I was just very over stretched, tired, overwhelmed trying to juggle everything and I just had to take myself off and sort s out. I'm still over stretched and exhausted but less overwhelmed! Thankyou to all who have asked about me and to those who say we don't need to announce our departure we clearly do cause people give a s so 😛!

I've definitely not got time to catch up on everything on here. But I'm sure not much to cover cause you wenches will have said it all lol

The latest Tiktok though Aimee do all the way fing off then do off some fing more. Why would you feel the need to come and share that story with everyone for validation. Just be fing kind and leave it at all. I helped a blind man on his own in Marks last week to buy flowers. I stood and described every flowers, their colours and details but did I run shouting it to whoever would listen did I do. I helped a wee woman in a shop last week choose her shopping because she was 90 years old out on her own and overwhelmed but I do all of these things often because I'm a good human. Alot of people would help others. You however are now that helpful you wouldn't even fin go door to door and post your neighbours letters in the door at Christmas. The season of good will so please just do up. As for him thinking you were a nurse. My girl! You would not have what it takes to be a nurse. I was using safety intervention holds with my team, with a man (we are trained to do so don't worry) last night (dementia, aggressive,) who has now bruised my ribs (he got a dig in lol) it is what is it, its part of my job and then when he calmed I went and made him a cup of tea and sat with him until he was ready to go to bed, you couldn't do that and not hold it against him or accuse him of something. You wouldn't be able to hold a person's hand as they die and then prepare their body for their family to sit with while we await their body being collected. You wouldn't know nor would you cope with being so mentally and physically exhausted and drained but still putting a smile on and giving every last drop of your energy to patients and their families for it to mostly be unappreciated. I could go on all day long about our jobs but bottom line is that you haven't got what it takes to be a nurse. It's alot more than you appear to think. And breathe! Hahahaha How's is everybody? Lol

P.s you need jail for putting gravy on mac and cheese. Wise the do up.

Video below is me currently 🤣
And where the do have you been? 🤣🤣
Sorry to hear your Dad's still struggling. Hope he's on the mend. I just read your whole post aghast. He thought she was a nurse? Nahhh I'm done 😫🤣 I got about 20s in and was just like nope not today Satan I'm going to have to watch now.
Forgive me Father... about to sin 🙏🏼

Mar 8, 2024
Alright. I never comment but she's just really pissed me off. I was ready for her to say the old man follows her, and was surprised she didn't. I'm calling bullshit on this desperate bid for attention and validation. Which she wouldn't need if she were in any way a decent human. And the the spending with absolute abandon!!! In the past few weeks she has spent thousands and thousands of pounds (dollars)! She's been to the grocery store more times in a week than I go in a month! And she has NOTHING to make for evening meals 😲 I would've been able to fill my deep freeze and plan dozens of meals for what she's spent! AND anyone notice she snuck in that she bought patio furniture too. That's probably a couple thousand cuz nothing but the best for Aimee. All the plants and soil! Not to mention the work she's had done in and around that house. There's no way TT pays for that, and I can't see any parent pouring this kind of money on an adult child, no matter what kind of pain in the case they are. I'm so mad I'm sputtering.

That's all.
I agree definitely not from TT earnings 😡 she did sneak that garden furniture in. Like you said it must literall be well in the thousands with what she has spent the last month of so including everything!
Surely her "dad" can't be happy funding that !! Unless it's her actual daddy's secret stash ! 🤔😡😡

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You missed an opportunity to say...
AND BY THE WAY.... Eeeeee this GIF is me when I think about it. My fella keeps singing You need to calm down 💃🏻🤣 do off misery 🤣

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Pps.....its Taylor month!! @allaboardthebirkeybike woohoo but I still don't trust she won't whip out free tickets!

wiccanyoda

Apr 27, 2024
UK
It's absolutely everything about her for me. Her self importance, patronising, her 4 tits of fat spilling over, her orange makeup to match her top, greasy hair, obvious hatred for Charlie, her fing vile mismatched nails, taking and talking over, the "your... YOURRRR birthday"
All of the above = She's a t.

My favourite SS again though and a few more 🤢🤣
I had to use one of these for my profile photo when you posted them further up THANKYOU 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
AND BY THE WAY.... Eeeeee this GIF is me when I think about it. My fella keeps singing You need to calm down 💃🏻🤣 do off misery 🤣

Tbf my brains barely working hahahaha I've had 3 hours sleep in the past 60 🤣 but I apologise because that was unforgiveable 🤣🤣 me and my daughter have just had a delivery of things for the tour hahahaha she's so excited she's dancing round the kitchen with her 22 hat on making dinner at the minute 🤣 what date do you go?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
How is you dad doing ? Better I hope 💕

Good to have you back, you've been missed ❤️
Aww thankyou! I have missed you all to! Dad's doing well, doctors literally off the phone doing a medication review with him. Still having chest pain but waiting for medications to kick in fully. All in all he's just a complex case really with all his issues together lol men! 🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She’s long gave up on herself and H

I think she has as well. As much as i don't like her i find it quite sad and difficult to watch as much as she is doing it to herself. She can make whatever choices she wants but she has to do better for h. Is this really the life you want aimee? Is it really all worth it for a social media platform where you are essentially a non-entity who is being talked about for all the wrong reasons? It honestly does not have to be this way and there is still time to change course. Of course you will just continue as is because you think the celebrity status will happen, it really really won't.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aw hun, sounds like you’re being stretched to the max ❤️ I hope dad is ok, and you get some well needed rest.
Absolutely Aimee wouldn’t make it as a nurse, I’m not one but I see them every week and what they deal with daily, one she’s not got the capability to be caring, empathetic or strategic, nor can she think on her feet (can’t even say a full sentence unless she’s being an obnoxious reprimanding t), and deal with stressful situations! You’re all angels ❤️

I honestly have never agreed with a statement more. Give her the jail, cosy up with her duncle!!!
I really was and just needed to focus in things and now I'm a bit better I can rant hahaha thankyou! He's doing better ❤️ she hasn't a clue what we do the daily but she will take it that an old gentleman has been used as clout for her and made a passing comment and think she's the s for helping him. Imagine ever being that devoid of anything that you think it's major to help a vulnerable person and want patted on the back for it ffs. Awful awful person. I hope you're well ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
I really was and just needed to focus in things and now I'm a bit better I can rant hahaha thankyou! He's doing better ❤️ she hasn't a clue what we do the daily but she will take it that an old gentleman has been used as clout for her and made a passing comment and think she's the s for helping him. Imagine ever being that devoid of anything that you think it's major to help a vulnerable person and want patted on the back for it ffs. Awful awful person. I hope you're well ❤️
Glad to hear he is better! ❤️ Being helpful happens multiple times a day for most of us, it’s just part of being a nice person and not a miserable grotbag. She’s literally buzzing out her tits at experiencing being helpful she sounds out of breath from rushing to her car to share her story! 🤣

wiccanyoda

Apr 27, 2024
UK
Oh any time I've got you covered 🤣🤣 I wish I could have a few at once 🤣🤣
Should be able to have a video one & do a slideshow was going to say of her worse ones but then again it’s always that way with her face 🤡
I put the churro one 🤢 first then realised someone else had used it & didn’t want anyone to get confused on who was who so when you posted that I was like YESSS THATS THE ONE 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
You didn’t mention getting splattered with blood, vomit and other bodily fluids 😜could she do ever be a nurse. She’s way too selfish and thick.
Hope you’re feeling a bit brighter. We do like to know if anyone who regularly posts is going AWOL because we do actually have a caring community here 😃
Tbh I try not to think about the amount of s, vomit or piss I've either had thrown at me or had to clear up 🤣 last night I swear it was like a full moon lol the amount of bodily fluids cleared up and the amount of times I was told to do off lol there was something going on 🤣🤣 imagine her doing any of that never mind the bloody paperwork hahahaha I will drop a wee comment if I get quiet again to let u all know. Thankyou all for caring ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Glad to hear he is better! ❤️ Being helpful happens multiple times a day for most of us, it’s just part of being a nice person and not a miserable grotbag. She’s literally buzzing out her tits at experiencing being helpful she sounds out of breath from rushing to her car to share her story! 🤣
It goes to show how little of it harpers observed her display though. Children learn from what they watch their parents do. My parents were very very kind people and helped loads of people and to this day there's people come to me and say my mum helped them out of dark times, helped them off drugs, did things for them that helped them when they had nothing and nobody. My mums passed 14 years. Kindness goes a long way!

May 22, 2024
button moon

Hahaha don’t cos my husband said every time I bring up Taylor, or do a Taylor reference he brings up klopp, Liverpool FC or anything football related. I text him earlier saying that billie Joe Armstrong was recently at the eras tour, he came back with some crap about something, to which I responded ahh your just pissed your missing paramore, to then he responded to every text with paramore lyrics….for about an hour.

Mar 8, 2024
Well well well......How is everyone? Sorry I went MIA. My dad was back in hospital with his heart and I was just very over stretched, tired, overwhelmed trying to juggle everything and I just had to take myself off and sort s out. I'm still over stretched and exhausted but less overwhelmed! Thankyou to all who have asked about me and to those who say we don't need to announce our departure we clearly do cause people give a s so 😛!

I've definitely not got time to catch up on everything on here. But I'm sure not much to cover cause you wenches will have said it all lol

The latest Tiktok though Aimee do all the way fing off then do off some fing more. Why would you feel the need to come and share that story with everyone for validation. Just be fing kind and leave it at all. I helped a blind man on his own in Marks last week to buy flowers. I stood and described every flowers, their colours and details but did I run shouting it to whoever would listen did I do. I helped a wee woman in a shop last week choose her shopping because she was 90 years old out on her own and overwhelmed but I do all of these things often because I'm a good human. Alot of people would help others. You however are now that helpful you wouldn't even fin go door to door and post your neighbours letters in the door at Christmas. The season of good will so please just do up. As for him thinking you were a nurse. My girl! You would not have what it takes to be a nurse. I was using safety intervention holds with my team, with a man (we are trained to do so don't worry) last night (dementia, aggressive,) who has now bruised my ribs (he got a dig in lol) it is what is it, its part of my job and then when he calmed I went and made him a cup of tea and sat with him until he was ready to go to bed, you couldn't do that and not hold it against him or accuse him of something. You wouldn't be able to hold a person's hand as they die and then prepare their body for their family to sit with while we await their body being collected. You wouldn't know nor would you cope with being so mentally and physically exhausted and drained but still putting a smile on and giving every last drop of your energy to patients and their families for it to mostly be unappreciated. I could go on all day long about our jobs but bottom line is that you haven't got what it takes to be a nurse. It's alot more than you appear to think. And breathe! Hahahaha How's is everybody? Lol

P.s you need jail for putting gravy on mac and cheese. Wise the do up.

Video below is me currently 🤣
You’re an absolute star and you’re absolutely right!💐💐