Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Well well well......How is everyone? Sorry I went MIA. My dad was back in hospital with his heart and I was just very over stretched, tired, overwhelmed trying to juggle everything and I just had to take myself off and sort s out. I'm still over stretched and exhausted but less overwhelmed! Thankyou to all who have asked about me and to those who say we don't need to announce our departure we clearly do cause people give a s so 😛!

I've definitely not got time to catch up on everything on here. But I'm sure not much to cover cause you wenches will have said it all lol

The latest Tiktok though Aimee do all the way fing off then do off some fing more. Why would you feel the need to come and share that story with everyone for validation. Just be fing kind and leave it at all. I helped a blind man on his own in Marks last week to buy flowers. I stood and described every flowers, their colours and details but did I run shouting it to whoever would listen did I do. I helped a wee woman in a shop last week choose her shopping because she was 90 years old out on her own and overwhelmed but I do all of these things often because I'm a good human. Alot of people would help others. You however are not that helpful you wouldn't even fin go door to door and post your neighbours letters in the door at Christmas. The season of good will so please just do up. As for him thinking you were a nurse. My girl! You would not have what it takes to be a nurse. I was using safety intervention holds with my team, with a man (we are trained to do so don't worry) last night (dementia, aggressive,) who has now bruised my ribs (he got a dig in lol) it is what is it, its part of my job and then when he calmed I went and made him a cup of tea and sat with him until he was ready to go to bed, you couldn't do that and not hold it against him or accuse him of something. You wouldn't be able to hold a person's hand as they die and then prepare their body for their family to sit with while we await their body being collected. You wouldn't know nor would you cope with being so mentally and physically exhausted and drained but still putting a smile on and giving every last drop of your energy to patients and their families for it to mostly be unappreciated. I could go on all day long about our jobs but bottom line is that you haven't got what it takes to be a nurse. It's alot more than you appear to think. And breathe! Hahahaha How's is everybody? Lol

P.s you need jail for putting gravy on mac and cheese. Wise the do up.

Video below is me currently 🤣

Huge hugs and healing vibes for your dad 🥰🥰 I hope he's OK and on the mend 🦄🦋💐

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Tried to upload a video but it didn’t save. Tonight’s DUD is diabolical. Micro mash because the f is too lazy to mash her own.. you’d think with all the deleting of comments she does she’d have decent strength in her fingers and all the wanking off of ‘Dave’s’ her wrists would be used to some movement 🤣.. cremated sausages and rock hard veg with a drowning of gravy inspired by dirty dish water. Poor Greg 🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I've been embracing that side for the past couple of days too!!! However I'm not post nights or watching God Awful Island 😘😘😘 I'm binge watching Vampire Diaries..currently on series 3!!!(again🤣🤣)
Hubby has been a star. Gp upped my pregabalin for my hip pain so I'm slightly squiffy😵‍💫😵‍💫 and in pain.
Hating that I can't get to work. I'm one of the lucky ones as I LOVE what I do.
I could definitely help shamiee as I work in substance misuse!!
I've watched it 14 times, I am now on my 15th time 😅 currently season 6.. me and my son are obsessed! He even got the always and forever tattooed on him from the originals ha xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240605-203946_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240605-203946_Gallery.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 10

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Also she said quite a bit ago she had a meeting and is so excited to be working with this brand and you guys will probably be surprised etc etc - what’s happening with that then! Can’t be that Thayers toner surely as who’d be shocked she’s flogging more skincare 🤷🏻‍♀️
I remember her saying that too! Probably nothing happening but she had s to say so made it up lol 😂

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Nah not buying it at all! She says she helped an old man with his meals - what??

She picks meals for an old man when she makes Mac and cheese with cucumber and gravy 🤢🤢🤢.

Telling him she has all the time for him and rambling on about how much she helped him..

The same woman who was sent post to her address intended for her neighbours but decided to take back to post office instead of just putting her fing shoes on and posting it through - I think it was around a Christmas time as well.

So not getting a deal with the brands like M&S and Tesco so now resorting to trying to sound like a reincarnation of Mother Theresa 🙄.

I thought she was meant to go to an event today but couldn’t go and made out she was poorly but she hasn’t been busy posting any ads up and her Dad is there so could have had H and she isn’t ill so… was it a lie that she was even invited to the event? 🤔