Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 22, 2024
button moon
Awwww noooo! But we can keep you going until then!! Woop! We will be in the depths of the blues and you have it coming lol
What are we going to do once this ends? Like genuinely concerned for our wellbeing at this point 🤣. Sorry to hear about your dad, I’m glad he’s getting better, make sure you take some time for you though as well, your health and wellbeing is just as important 🩷

Mar 8, 2024
An act of kindness brings its own rewards - a kind person won’t ever go broadcasting their kindness - it’s just there- second nature to nice people! Like bollox did he ask you for a hug! And even if your absolute lie had happened …. Your first thought…. Run to the car, pretend to cry and make a ticktock? That not very kind or nice is it? Invite him for tea🤣🤣🤣🤣oh stop you are too funny! To eat what? Mac n cheese with gravy- that’s torture not kindness ! Nurse my arse!
If you’ve got to try to convince people you’re kind then it’s usually because it’s the opposite. Aimee is far from nice and neither is her mother. Just vile humans that are everything a woman shouldn’t be

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
What are we going to do once this ends? Like genuinely concerned for our wellbeing at this point 🤣. Sorry to hear about your dad, I’m glad he’s getting better, make sure you take some time for you though as well, your health and wellbeing is just as important 🩷
Thankyou! I'm off the next 3 days now and I'm taking some time to just rot on the sofa 🤣 and cinema and dinner with my daughter. Looking forward to it! We'll I've London the week after but genuinely I haven't a clue what we will do. I may need to start booking some stuff to look forward to hahahaha we will be rewatching videos constant 🤣🤣 love that your fellas been replying to you in paramore lyrics. Unreal. I'm super excited to see them again. I was obsessed with them when I was younger to and still listen to all their music. So exciting!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The older generation are hardly known for going round asking for hugs 🙄🙄 such a lying dick!

On another note, is it just @pussycatchat we are still missing now ?
I think everyone else is back ?
Not that any of us are bothered as we are all horrible hags 🤣👍
Do you need a hug @Standupifyouhateaimee 🫂❤️🤣 Tell you what his glasses are the least of his problems he has clearly lost his sense of smell a good while ago 🤢🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Hey Shameless. Did you know about D'Day? Probably not. Anyway I'm off on a Duke of Edinburgh expedition. Ya know climbing hills and suchlike. Something you absolutely would not do. And being responsible for a group of children. Something else you would be s at.

Have a great day CC and TL folks 🥰
1000015387.jpg
My kids have done practice bronze and are doing their actual expedition soon. When I asked what was the hardest part I thought it would be the heat, distance or weight on their backs, nope "a few kids constantly moaning really makes everyone struggle". The adults that supervise DofE are absolute heros x

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Just watched the ‘Holiday Haul’ 🙄🙄🙄 bought a load of se! Notepad, pens, book marks and a fing mug…
She’s a spendaholic. Her house is literally a skip!
And the story at M&S… doubt if that happened… just desperate for a story! 🙈
Omg! Aimee… you’re scraping the fin barrel with that one. And all in the name of content 🤣🤣🤣 your sad life is getting SADDER

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Just watched the ‘Holiday Haul’ 🙄🙄🙄 bought a load of se! Notepad, pens, book marks and a fing mug…
She’s a spendaholic. Her house is literally a skip!
And the story at M&S… doubt if that happened… just desperate for a story! 🙈
Omg! Aimee… you’re scraping the fin barrel with that one. And all in the name of content 🤣🤣🤣 your sad life is getting SADDER
I don’t for one minute believe that’s all she bought just that tourist tat when there’s all the lovely shops there. But we don’t see all the designer things in hauls do we eh Aimless?

Mar 9, 2024
I will do lovely. He's on nights but I'll msg him 🤣🤣 I'm thrilled He's on nights and I'm not for once because I can't be moaned at for watching love island scoffing hobnobs in bed. I'm embracing my inner Shamey alright don't judge 🐷🤣

I've been embracing that side for the past couple of days too!!! However I'm not post nights or watching God Awful Island 😘😘😘 I'm binge watching Vampire Diaries..currently on series 3!!!(again🤣🤣)
Hubby has been a star. Gp upped my pregabalin for my hip pain so I'm slightly squiffy😵‍💫😵‍💫 and in pain.
Hating that I can't get to work. I'm one of the lucky ones as I LOVE what I do.
I could definitely help shamiee as I work in substance misuse!!

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour re "trimming" her Bush. I asked my fella after you asked. He said unfortunately not 🙄 You'd have to prove she knew about the nesting rules and that there was malicious intent. Which with minor things like that is very difficult. At worst she could have "words of advice" which is basically a slap on the wrist 😡

BTW I don't think it's 'minor' one bit I'm horrified 😡💔 he means minor on an actual crime scheme of things ❤️❤️
Thanks for asking Birkey. I know what he means. I guess there is so much higher lever crime to deal with.

She may (🤨) or may not hv known about the nesting rules..but the gardener would have!
Oh well...just more fing arseholes in the world eh! 😡
The entitlement of it...spoilt selfish brat as we ALL know!
She knows it's wrong...that's why she hasn't shown it. (Unless there has been a post of hers shared since I was last on.

SHE IS A CNUT!!!🤬❤️

Mar 8, 2024