Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Tbh I try not to think about the amount of s, vomit or piss I've either had thrown at me or had to clear up šŸ¤£ last night I swear it was like a full moon lol the amount of bodily fluids cleared up and the amount of times I was told to do off lol there was something going on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ imagine her doing any of that never mind the bloody paperwork hahahaha I will drop a wee comment if I get quiet again to let u all know. Thankyou all for caring ā¤ļø
Sheā€™d record her clap backs about the patients who gave her s and upload them on her TikTok for her huns to come and defend her in the comments šŸ¤­

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Well well well......How is everyone? Sorry I went MIA. My dad was back in hospital with his heart and I was just very over stretched, tired, overwhelmed trying to juggle everything and I just had to take myself off and sort s out. I'm still over stretched and exhausted but less overwhelmed! Thankyou to all who have asked about me and to those who say we don't need to announce our departure we clearly do cause people give a s so šŸ˜›!

I've definitely not got time to catch up on everything on here. But I'm sure not much to cover cause you wenches will have said it all lol

The latest Tiktok though Aimee do all the way fing off then do off some fing more. Why would you feel the need to come and share that story with everyone for validation. Just be fing kind and leave it at all. I helped a blind man on his own in Marks last week to buy flowers. I stood and described every flowers, their colours and details but did I run shouting it to whoever would listen did I do. I helped a wee woman in a shop last week choose her shopping because she was 90 years old out on her own and overwhelmed but I do all of these things often because I'm a good human. Alot of people would help others. You however are not that helpful you wouldn't even fin go door to door and post your neighbours letters in the door at Christmas. The season of good will so please just do up. As for him thinking you were a nurse. My girl! You would not have what it takes to be a nurse. I was using safety intervention holds with my team, with a man (we are trained to do so don't worry) last night (dementia, aggressive,) who has now bruised my ribs (he got a dig in lol) it is what is it, its part of my job and then when he calmed I went and made him a cup of tea and sat with him until he was ready to go to bed, you couldn't do that and not hold it against him or accuse him of something. You wouldn't be able to hold a person's hand as they die and then prepare their body for their family to sit with while we await their body being collected. You wouldn't know nor would you cope with being so mentally and physically exhausted and drained but still putting a smile on and giving every last drop of your energy to patients and their families for it to mostly be unappreciated. I could go on all day long about our jobs but bottom line is that you haven't got what it takes to be a nurse. It's alot more than you appear to think. And breathe! Hahahaha How's is everybody? Lol

P.s you need jail for putting gravy on mac and cheese. Wise the do up.

Video below is me currently šŸ¤£
So sorry to hear anout your dad Sending hugest love and hugs xx

Yeh, how self fukin righteous is she!!! šŸ¤¬

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Not embarrassed at all about the spending, as she was on holiday, what, for the whole month!?!? And has now made a post all about the takeaway tracker, but doesn't pay 'the trolls' any attention. The fing math ain't mathing you dumb t!
She should be paying tl and cc for giving her some content for a change... Screenshot_20240605-231935_TikTok.jpg

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Anyone who does good deeds out of the goodness of their heart usually dont feel the need to yap about it in their car right after & keep repeating the same 3 lines. People who are actually good & genuine usually have others speak of their acts of kindness.

And shes not 1 to get off her lazy bum to ever do charity either & seems more standofish than anything, So I dont think anyone approached her for help. She cant even help her own daughter & hold her hand in a foreign country, someone who cant even care for her own daughter has no care for others. Just another bs lie sheā€™s made up to try & convince her cult that shes a good personā€¦.