Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Hi, my names Karen and I'm a former cc'er this is my first meeting.

[Echo]

Um anyways...I realised that the person I was discussing in an online forum wasn't so bad after all .

Now I'm proud to be telling the person directly instead

[Echo]

Kids yelling in background "Mum, we're starving we've been waiting for dinner for ages"

May 24, 2024
The World
Hi, my names Karen and I'm a former cc'er this is my first meeting.

[Echo]

Um anyways...I realised that the person I was discussing in an online forum wasn't so bad after all .

Now I'm proud to be telling the person directly instead

[Echo]

Kids yelling in background "Mum, we're starving we've been waiting for dinner for ages"
Laughable. It’s another Aimee profile hoping she can manipulate people on TL & CC to think about their actions and maybe change their ways.
Choosing the name Karen is funny. She almost has a sense of humour, i bet she faked laughed thinking she was clever when she was making up the name.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Oh dear brainwashed to Aimees cult ha bet u still read here and TL don't you Betty boo boo! What are you neglecting then whilst not only reading here but watching fish flaps and commenting on her videos? Get some self respect sweetheart and stop licking a neglectful mothers arsehole! Embarrassing! Oh aimee knows where I came from hahahahahaha you are more than welcome to the validation she won't provide you dickwod! Hahaha

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Surely if someone brought to your attention how much you spend on takeaways a month - you’d be fing mortified to see the cost and embarrassed!

Not Aimee Arsehole - she uses it for content. Not realising that she shot herself in the foot getting any Tesco or M&S deals that she is wanting because evidence is there that she doesn’t bloody cook 😂😂😂.

And if she ever happens to “cook” (using that term very loosely) there is lots of evidence of her attempts and the 🤢🤢 combinations of cucumber and Mac and cheese with gravy.

She isn’t relatable and this tracker is just for one bloody month. The takeaway tracker combined with her shopping hauls and alcohol is more than most people rent.

In a time where people choosing between heating homes and eating and more people than ever using food banks - she hasn’t a fing clue has she and this shows just how out of tune with life she is.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Karen is probably one of Jo’s alter ego’s!

The clap back is all about needing a boost to her low views and engagement as she’s tanking. She doesn’t get barely any ‘troll’ comments on her page no more so uses us and TL to keep her narrative alive. She loves the attention, as whether positive or negative it keeps her relevant. And let’s be honest she needs all the help she can get given how lacking of a personality and charisma she is.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Also just to add - isn’t it funny that she bangs on every week about how she can’t meal plan and do a weeks shop as it overwhelms her, and that’s why she goes to shopping 3 times a week but she went to M&S and did a weekly shop with a meal plan. Does she realise how much utter bullshit she talks 😳🤣 lie after lie. She goes shopping loads for content, nothing to do with being overwhelmed. She is genuinely the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever come across.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Surely if someone brought to your attention how much you spend on takeaways a month - you’d be fing mortified to see the cost and embarrassed!

Not Aimee Arsehole - she uses it for content. Not realising that she shot herself in the foot getting any Tesco or M&S deals that she is wanting because evidence is there that she doesn’t bloody cook 😂😂😂.

And if she ever happens to “cook” (using that term very loosely) there is lots of evidence of her attempts and the 🤢🤢 combinations of cucumber and Mac and cheese with gravy.

She isn’t relatable and this tracker is just for one bloody month. The takeaway tracker combined with her shopping hauls and alcohol is more than most people rent.

In a time where people choosing between heating homes and eating and more people than ever using food banks - she hasn’t a fing clue has she and this shows just how out of tune with life she is.
Absolutely 💯! The thing is most of her content is eat eat eat so if she stops showing her takeaways as much to avoid the trackers she will have to cook more which we know she hates ha so ither way she's fed it for herself by showing that! Little miss doing something through impulse to get validation not realising she has just shot herself in the foot. Miss clever won't be so clever then haha x

Mar 7, 2024
So H hasn't been to her dad's in weeks and weeks. Aimee couldn't go to an event this week. Grandad Greggy is around all week and H is being fed real food instead of takeaways. Shameless is laying off the booze and pretending to be a Saint 🙄🤔
How very odd! I'm going to start the guessing at Randy Andy taking her to court or social services being involved again and old greggy has been forced to supervise them - AGAIN due to safeguarding concerns!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely 💯! The thing is most of her content is eat eat eat so if she stops showing her takeaways as much to avoid the trackers she will have to cook more which we know she hates ha so ither way she's fed it for herself by showing that! Little miss doing something through impulse to get validation not realising she has just shot herself in the foot. Miss clever won't be so clever then haha x
That’s the issue for her, her content is all takeaways, ‘trolls’/clap backs and shopping. She’s got nothing else. So if she cuts out takeaways it’s 33% of her content gone. Same with the shopping. She has to spend money to make content as she’s devoid of any relatable, wholesome, funny content as she doesn’t have the personality, morals or character for it.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
That’s the issue for her, her content is all takeaways, ‘trolls’/clap backs and shopping. She’s got nothing else. So if she cuts out takeaways it’s 33% of her content gone. Same with the shopping. She has to spend money to make content as she’s devoid of any relatable, wholesome, funny content as she doesn’t have the personality, morals or character for it.
Yep totally agree! She is so impulsive that she probably doesn't realise what she's just done! People will be thinking WTF! about that tracker but just not saying anything. Yeah the tracker is slightly higher due to the holiday but a normal month isn't that far behind the recent one. Specially the last few months, the takeaways have been more and more.
She hasn't got an original bone in her body, dated, copied and fake with added lies and deceit. Xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Fake laughing but I’d be embarrassed to have spent that much on take away food!
Seeing the months spend on all those meals, I would personally feel shocked 😳 and disgusted with myself.
Here SHE is and not bothered. Shocking 😮
It’s more about the unhealthy eating than cost. No wonder she’s getting bigger and bigger 😳I want to eat something sweet now. I’ve got some peanut butter pretzels so I might have to dive in before I go to sleep 💤

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yep totally agree! She is so impulsive that she probably doesn't realise what she's just done! People will be thinking WTF! about that tracker but just not saying anything. Yeah the tracker is slightly higher due to the holiday but a normal month isn't that far behind the recent one. Specially the last few months, the takeaways have been more and more.
She hasn't got an original bone in her body, dated, copied and fake with added lies and deceit. Xx
I genuinely don’t think we even see every takeaway she has either, the nights there is no DUD it’s defo a takeaway. And no doubt she eats more breakfasts and lunches from Uber eats too. She’s repulsive.