Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Jigsaw, fan behaviour quoting me like you have, Aimee don’t you think right I know you thinking would be a miracle but bare with me that your “followers” aka jigsaw here, are avidly reading pages like this, then telling you exactly what we say, we stay here, don’t enter your comments.
So who’s the problem? Yes them, as they’re bringing to your page, where you are going to definitely read it. (I know you read here and TL anyway)
And if you like someone so much why are you reading threads like this? Wanting a medal and 5 seconds of attention from Aimee for being a weird deluded hun.
Also Aimee,
Your behaviours weird, the excessive spending, how you haven’t got a maternal bone in your body, how you cling onto men and how you are a literal child who can’t function without mummy or daddy.
And sit fake laughing to yourself in a phone and kick Halloween trees over.
IMG_3822.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Dani, wouldn’t shock me if you was jigsaws many accounts, get a grip, you claim you slated her once upon a time.
And least if we did go to jail Aimee, we’d probably see your dad oh I mean uncle 🤔 IMG_3821.jpeg
Shows just how out of touch she really is with current affairs 🤣 They are looking at cutting jail terms and only for more serious crimes (and for women more so) a slap Aimee, it's a slap ...but you're well ard though do nothing to worry about 🤔

Mar 8, 2024
Jigsaw, fan behaviour quoting me like you have, Aimee don’t you think right I know you thinking would be a miracle but bare with me that your “followers” aka jigsaw here, are avidly reading pages like this, then telling you exactly what we say, we stay here, don’t enter your comments.
So who’s the problem? Yes them, as they’re bringing to your page, where you are going to definitely read it. (I know you read here and TL anyway)
And if you like someone so much why are you reading threads like this? Wanting a medal and 5 seconds of attention from Aimee for being a weird deluded hun.
Also Aimee,
Your behaviours weird, the excessive spending, how you haven’t got a maternal bone in your body, how you cling onto men and how you are a literal child who can’t function without mummy or daddy.
And sit fake laughing to yourself in a phone and kick Halloween trees over.
IMG_3822.jpeg
The freak doesn't even get a 😘 or 🥰 from her idol 🤣🤣🤣 love that for her/him/them/IT 😁👍

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
200.gif

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It's quite telling that she's done that clapback about tattle but none of her followers find it ridiculous the amount she spends on takeaways. All you have done though aimee is highlight how frivolous you are and your lack of self awareness. You do realise how much some of your followers struggle and how much the current cost of living crisis is affecting people? Didn't think so.

May 24, 2024
The World
Just looking through her comments, she knows who some are here but isn’t outing them publicly. Please do Aimee, the repercussions will be interesting.

As I’ve said before, I have NEVER read a thread or forum of someone I like. Doesn’t enter my head to even look it up. I’ve only ever went in search of someone who my opinion is starting to change and I want to see if I’m not just being a moody t about them.
Her fans are not fans, they’re secret haters waiting for the one comments that’s going to tip them over.

Football forums have been around for years. Footballers getting slated every day for their performance, and their personal life when it hits the papers. What makes these influencers think no one is going to put out an opinion on them that they don’t like?
Everyone gets talked about everywhere. Yes I know there is a difference between freedom of speech and hate speech.

Her own huns are not loyal, I’d be more concerned about the people bringing me the news, than those who are saying it.
If she doesn’t read here like she says, it’s her huns who are bringing the negativity. Everyone here is keeping it in the forum.

Think that’s the first time I’ve seen her post after DUD, she’s clearly annoyed by it. Making a post is not ‘not caring’. It’s a clear sign you care.
There is no way you can get talked about this much and have the things said about you that are, and not care about it. It’s not humanly possible. It does play on your mind whether she wants to admit it or not.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
don’t know how she fing dares making a joke of her takeaway spending & whether Wendy paid for some or not is not the point. The point is she’s spending as much on takeaways as peoples rent and when people are struggling to keep roofs over their heads, fill their children with decent food and are working their asses off she’s making a mockery of them.

Just when you think you couldn’t hate the t anymore she posts that! And how these stupid brainless people can’t see that is ridiculous

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just looking through her comments, she knows who some are here but isn’t outing them publicly. Please do Aimee, the repercussions will be interesting.

As I’ve said before, I have NEVER read a thread or forum of someone I like. Doesn’t enter my head to even look it up. I’ve only ever went in search of someone who my opinion is starting to change and I want to see if I’m not just being a moody t about them.
Her fans are not fans, they’re secret haters waiting for the one comments that’s going to tip them over.

Football forums have been around for years. Footballers getting slated every day for their performance, and their personal life when it hits the papers. What makes these influencers think no one is going to put out an opinion on them that they don’t like?
Everyone gets talked about everywhere. Yes I know there is a difference between freedom of speech and hate speech.

Her own huns are not loyal, I’d be more concerned about the people bringing me the news, than those who are saying it.
If she doesn’t read here like she says, it’s her huns who are bringing the negativity. Everyone here is keeping it in the forum.

Think that’s the first time I’ve seen her post after DUD, she’s clearly annoyed by it. Making a post is not ‘not caring’. It’s a clear sign you care.
There is no way you can get talked about this much and have the things said about you that are, and not care about it. It’s not humanly possible. It does play on your mind whether she wants to admit it or not.
She only posted after DUD cos she wasn’t a bottle of Kylie down seeing as her dad was there, so the sober b needed some infantile entertainment because sitting with that kid of hers sober isn’t her thing. So she packed her off to bed, read TL, down a few drinks and made that video for her amusement

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Here we go….

Views are down, she hasn't got enough rude comments so this is her way of increasing traffic - however, it does also increase traffic to TL & here, which means some will then look more closely at her and unfollow. We know she'll buy more to replace them, but she's actually sending them here to see her lies proven as lies.