Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Bizzare! Deluded...think that's what u are love! 🙄
Stop with the fake laughing...u look pathetic!
Pretend all u like that don't care...🤨

All u do is shop...eat..hauls of s u don't need but waste money on....boast....make boring videos.
No friends...no relationship...no job (it's not a job what u do btw...sitting around unwashed looking terrible and manic or pissed half the time).

Grow the do up! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Brands (that aren't literally desperate) ..are not interested in you!! Who would!
Lying and manipulating your followers and 'turning up to work' looking like you do. It's really not funny or professional. Your management 'support' you but its all about ££££ to them and they have a part in your emotional well-being. Not doing their job there...continuing the delusional bullshit! 😡🙄

People are laughing at you..not with you unless they are intellectually challenged! (Your ass lickers)🤪

People are just trying to demonstrate how you are "influencing" unhealthy things that are detrimental to both u and your 5 year old! Also that shoving in people's faces who are genuinely struggling and don't have richy daddy. They are probably worried but certainly not jealous of you! 🤣🤣🤣

You lie constantly which pisses everyone off. You take no accountability and are completely out of touch with reality and 'normal life' 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You are genuinely embarrassing yourself and people cringe watching you. 🫣😬

I work full time...have a home to run (u know cleaning...planning...proper shopping) and kids to support.
Takes me and others minutes to write stuff.... So saying ppl have too much time on their hands is old news... change the record dumbass!🙄

How long does it take to set up your little ringlight...add filters...pose...fake laugh...stuff your face...edit...filter...edit..post... screen the comments 24/7 looking for people who aren't blowing smoke up your arse...
You are pathetic! Seems even some of your family are not accepting your selfish bratty behaviour and distancing themselves from you for emotional peace. ✅
You are the biggest Narcissistic example there is!
Eye fing yourself to the camera...seeing something no one else sees...clearly. 🤢🤡

Get your size 16 ass to a proper job and start being a normal human being.
Maybe a job where no one has to see you or interact with you and u are very unlikeable. 🤔😬

Do u ever wonder why the other thousands of creators don't get the "hate" you do.... funny that. Not your fault is it.........

So piss off and you too "only fans but free" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You do realise that having opinions is ok in all professions btw? Just intelligent enough to see through the absolute bullshit! 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Couldn’t have put it better myself👍🏻

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Grief isn't linear....you have good and bad days or good and bad weeks.
Don't forget you have us if you need different ears to vent too...the group faceless friends...
Time is a healer is a cliché however it is also true. The thing is time is as long as you need it to be.
Sending huge hugs 🦄🦋💐
You are so right Thank you 🩷 I’m still at the stage of feeling guilty if I’m ‘ok’ for a bit But I take each day x

Mar 8, 2024
Bizzare! Deluded...think that's what u are love! 🙄
Stop with the fake laughing...u look pathetic!
Pretend all u like that don't care...🤨

All u do is shop...eat..hauls of s u don't need but waste money on....boast....make boring videos.
No friends...no relationship...no job (it's not a job what u do btw...sitting around unwashed looking terrible and manic or pissed half the time).

Grow the do up! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Brands (that aren't literally desperate) ..are not interested in you!! Who would!
Lying and manipulating your followers and 'turning up to work' looking like you do. It's really not funny or professional. Your management 'support' you but its all about ££££ to them and they have a part in your emotional well-being. Not doing their job there...continuing the delusional bullshit! 😡🙄

People are laughing at you..not with you unless they are intellectually challenged! (Your ass lickers)🤪

People are just trying to demonstrate how you are "influencing" unhealthy things that are detrimental to both u and your 5 year old! Also that shoving in people's faces who are genuinely struggling and don't have richy daddy. They are probably worried but certainly not jealous of you! 🤣🤣🤣

You lie constantly which pisses everyone off. You take no accountability and are completely out of touch with reality and 'normal life' 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You are genuinely embarrassing yourself and people cringe watching you. 🫣😬

I work full time...have a home to run (u know cleaning...planning...proper shopping) and kids to support.
Takes me and others minutes to write stuff.... So saying ppl have too much time on their hands is old news... change the record dumbass!🙄

How long does it take to set up your little ringlight...add filters...pose...fake laugh...stuff your face...edit...filter...edit..post... screen the comments 24/7 looking for people who aren't blowing smoke up your arse...
You are pathetic! Seems even some of your family are not accepting your selfish bratty behaviour and distancing themselves from you for emotional peace. ✅
You are the biggest Narcissistic example there is!
Eye fing yourself to the camera...seeing something no one else sees...clearly. 🤢🤡

Get your size 16 ass to a proper job and start being a normal human being.
Maybe a job where no one has to see you or interact with you and u are very unlikeable. 🤔😬

Do u ever wonder why the other thousands of creators don't get the "hate" you do.... funny that. Not your fault is it.........

So piss off and you too "only fans but free" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You do realise that having opinions is ok in all professions btw? Just intelligent enough to see through the absolute bullshit! 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Yes twinnie 👏👏👏👏👏

And ...only fans but free 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Also, so true that about having opinions and the intelligence to see through bullshit!! 👏👏❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Tesco carpark thoughts?!

Has she really done shopping again for the 3rd time this week and it’s only Thursday?

So much for being “overwhelmed” by shopping
Separated at birth...unfortunate nostrils!
happy kenneth williams GIF

Mar 8, 2024
Jizzsaw do you not see the irony?
You come over here, screen shot or copy what is said, scoot your little tricycle back over to Aimee tell her what the nasty ones have said. Which is counterproductive, as you’re showing Aimee what is said, when she specifically says “she doesn’t look” which in turn sends her huns over to look, and then say we are obsessed. When you’re the one constantly trawling here looking for things to show her.
And then….. to finish it off, you tell her you love her.😂
And we are supposed to be the freaks 👀

'scoot your little tricycle ' got me like 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Actually picturing the little freak 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Monday - Uber shopping Sainsbury’s
Tuesday - Sainsbury’s HB B&Q
Wednesday - M&S
Today - Tesco

So that’s 4 lots of shopping in 4 days!

I’ve been to the shops twice this week (one top up shop & one freezer shop) and I’m not doing my weekly shop this week as trying to use up everything in the fridge & we’re out all weekend
Careful "pick me' will be SS and saying your obsessed... aka as observant! 🤣