Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Do you know what, I was going to say how much older you seem (but didn't want to sound patronizing 🥰) and I know you are our youngest troll, which kind of puts their "they are all middle age bitter woman" to s 🤣 👍
You are an amazing carer ❤️ your clients are lucky to have you ❤️😊
Your agency should have you training staff too (if you don't already!) ....although your not as good as our Aims but close enough 🤣🤣
Yeah I know I love when they say they’re all middle aged women with no lives hahaha makes me chuckle 🤭
Oh I do get newbies shadowing me (a way to say training without extra pay) But I hate doing it. Because I just honestly believe to be a good carer you need to CARE, have common sense, be polite and friendly and I just can’t teach that unfortunately 🤷‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Has anyone got all the screenshots of Aimee’s comments on this video with what people was replying to her? I saw one with someone saying “go and dish up some hummus” and it’s made my morning already. Is there any more brilliant replies like that one? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know TL posted some but I’m not sure how many! That’s how I found out about it 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh dear brainwashed to Aimees cult ha bet u still read here and TL don't you Betty boo boo! What are you neglecting then whilst not only reading here but watching fish flaps and commenting on her videos? Get some self respect sweetheart and stop licking a neglectful mothers arsehole! Embarrassing! Oh aimee knows where I came from hahahahahaha you are more than welcome to the validation she won't provide you dickwod! Hahaha
I've not heard Dickwod for years and I'm creased 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This has just made me almost throw my phone across the room. I'm fuming 😤 it's probably already been said but WTF? 😡 they absolutely glorify a s, neglectful, vile t and have the audacity to say something like that about someone here. fing raging. Thee nicest people I've never met in here so many special souls. And who the do are they on about? Fuming 😡😡😡

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Good morning witches. I've been away for a family holiday that didn't revolve around food! We spent the days snacking as when we were hungry and went out for a lovely meal in the evenings. I've had to skim read the past week or so. But nothing changes with the most unrelatable mother on tiktok. I'm sure that hotel was an undisclosed promotion/gift. And I'm going to hazard an educational guess that Greg the wallet gifted the flights and spending money as a birthday present. Its probably already been said but the amount she's spent on takeaways last month is disgusting. People are using food banks and then there's her again UNRELATABLE wasting food and money for content? I'm sorry there's no excuse for it. She should be embarrassed and ashamed! Anyway I've missed you all and I hope you're all well

She’s chipper this morning.. oh wait child free weekend! Also you give us the ick when you pull these stupid faces
My thoughts on todays bullshit.
Feck off you massive vile smelly oinker, you are a massive ICK!!!!! 🖕🤮
Anyways have a fabulous weekend my fellow trowels, hags & non puffy nipped under bridge dwellers. 😊🌵