Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This comment actually made me sad, I feel for people who look at her and think this way, not realising she filters herself and that this terrible diet of hers eating the way she does, does indeed catch up with her she just won’t let anyone see that hence the filters.
I would hate for anyone to look at me and feel bad that they are bigger than me, can’t eat like me etc. Aimee on the other hand doesn’t give a damn! I only comment on Aimee’s size due to the filters if she just owned it a lot of us wouldn’t say a single thing about her size, it’s the pure lies!
IMG_3854.jpeg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
lol whoever this is, we have said we have an issue with her lying and filtering herself leading to people feeling inadequate and bad about themselves whilst she shovels doughnuts in her mouth with her filter on.
Jigsaw, I’m convinced it’s you behind all these accounts get a grip! IMG_3855.jpeg
Karen, she always does have one when she wants. You don’t need to give her permission. Personally I hate to see anyone stuffing their faces like she does. It’s such an unhealthy lifestyle. If it was a once in a while treat then yes I’d agree. Everything in moderation. Aimee eats a terrible diet of processed food, high fat and sugar content so no she shouldn’t be eating a KK, in private fine, on a public platform while using slimming filters ABSOLUTELY NOT. This type of diet is absolutely not ok for anyone week in week out. Ever heard of health promotion and disease prevention?
She’s a greedy t and a lying b and this content as she refers to it is appalling and sending out absolutely the WRONG message

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Karen, she always does have one when she wants. You don’t need to give her permission. Personally I hate to see anyone stuffing their faces like she does. It’s such an unhealthy lifestyle. If it was a once in a while treat then yes I’d agree. Everything in moderation. Aimee eats a terrible diet of processed food, high fat and sugar content so no she shouldn’t be eating a KK, in private fine, on a public platform while using slimming filters ABSOLUTELY NOT. This type of diet is absolutely not ok for anyone week in week out. Ever heard of health promotion and disease prevention?
She’s a greedy t and a lying b and this content as she refers to it is appalling and sending out absolutely the WRONG message
Oh and I forgot
do OFF KAREN

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
This comment actually made me sad, I feel for people who look at her and think this way, not realising she filters herself and that this terrible diet of hers eating the way she does, does indeed catch up with her she just won’t let anyone see that hence the filters.
I would hate for anyone to look at me and feel bad that they are bigger than me, can’t eat like me etc. Aimee on the other hand doesn’t give a damn! I only comment on Aimee’s size due to the filters if she just owned it a lot of us wouldn’t say a single thing about her size, it’s the pure lies!
IMG_3854.jpeg
This is really sad and is why we say she affects people who struggle with their image and food. She doesn't give a s.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Karen needs to get a life! Reading on here and then twisting s and telling Aimee Arsehole 🙄.

Just been reading about Michael Mosley - so so sad 😢.
I know. It’s heartbreaking for his whole family and friends. I’ve even been praying 😢 I loved all his shows about healthy eating and it really made me stop and think. 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Then there’s Aimee shovelling s down her greedy gob every day and instilling the most appalling eating habits into her young child (NOT A fING TEENAGER)