Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Shaimee be grateful you still have your dad to take you out for lunch because I would love nothing better to be able to meet mine again. Sadly no buses to heaven 🌈
Honestly how long does it take to run a razor up your leg and wash your mop. Hardly the world problems some are having. Ooh and angers me so much!

She just has no clue. She thinks the world revolves around her and she is entitled to and owed whatever she wants. She's grateful for nothing. Everything has been handed to her and she is up her own arse. In her world small things that everyone else does are huge challenges and problems to be ignored and not done or complained about. She has no perspective about anything.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She just has no clue. She thinks the world revolves around her and she is entitled to and owed whatever she wants. She's grateful for nothing. Everything has been handed to her and she is up her own arse. In her world small things that everyone else does are huge challenges and problems to be ignored and not done or complained about. She has no perspective about anything.
And shes one ugly t

Mar 8, 2024
Karen, she always does have one when she wants. You don’t need to give her permission. Personally I hate to see anyone stuffing their faces like she does. It’s such an unhealthy lifestyle. If it was a once in a while treat then yes I’d agree. Everything in moderation. Aimee eats a terrible diet of processed food, high fat and sugar content so no she shouldn’t be eating a KK, in private fine, on a public platform while using slimming filters ABSOLUTELY NOT. This type of diet is absolutely not ok for anyone week in week out. Ever heard of health promotion and disease prevention?
She’s a greedy t and a lying b and this content as she refers to it is appalling and sending out absolutely the WRONG message
Well said 👍🏻💐

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
😂😂😂😂 the way she says hellooo sometimes absolutely winds me. fbag.
She is so so famous and we are just beneath her

And that's the thing, she actually does think/believe she is famous. No doubt she thinks/believes she is above everyone as well. Yeah she is slightly known on tiktok for all the wrong reasons but that is about as far as it goes. Most people have never heard of her or the sites that discuss her. She is deluded.

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
Try on haul, Huns in comments saying she doesn’t need to size up because she’s put in the caption that she may order a 14.
And also says in the video that the jumpsuit may be too small!

View attachment v0f044gc0000cpis7hfog65vct1ksclg.mp4
And in true Aimless fashion let’s watch the negative comments disappear. Don’t ask for opinions if you can’t take the criticism…..it’s giving sparkly suit vibes all over again 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Mar 8, 2024
Mine & Gavins musings for today.
I don’t think anyone on here & on TL could really give a rats arse what size Oinking Olga is, it’s the fact that she lies & filters herself to feck then denies to her delulu sycophants that she uses filters of any sort, that’s what gets on our pips.
In life some of us want to be a bit chonkier & some of us want to be a bit slimmer but we don’t lie all over the internet about it. It’s the same with all the beauty se it punts, uses sunbeds but punts fake tan, slaps whatever se skincare range it is getting paid for on its snout & claims it’s the best ever but uses smoothing filters just to fleece the “not the full ticket” Huns out of money they probs ain’t got. I could go on forever about the lies it says to fleece people but until they actually see what Olga really is then hell mend them & let them get fleeced.
Anyways beautiful unloved hags & non puffy nipped under the bridge dwellers, have a peaceful & stress free Sunday & to anyone not feeling the best get well soon. 😊🌵
Very well said ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Try on haul, Huns in comments saying she doesn’t need to size up because she’s put in the caption that she may order a 14.

Tell me honestly what you think 🤔..... remember when half of TT got blocked when she asked which dress they liked best for me dad's wedding. She can't handle the truth 🤣
I don't mind the floral dress on her, it's not as trashy as her usual look. The pink jumpsuit is far too small.
She's so desperate for people to acknowledge she actually has friends which is why she's constantly mentioning her birthday brunch with the girls. I'm sure she said previously it's her birthday and a couple of other girls - how will sharing the limelight go for princess me me me ?

Mar 8, 2024
I agree with you!

We all come in so many different sizes and shapes and we are all beautiful and shouldn’t be putting ourselves down at all.

I think the reason with Aimee Arsehole is that she gives a false narrative that she is a lot slimmer than she is and this is dangerous to her followers who are wondering why they not the size she is etc.

Just own it! If a size 6, 16, 26 - no one cares along as you just honest about it and don’t lie to people.

I want to lose a bit of weight and know I need to get my head out my arse and get focused on it.
But I wouldn’t filter myself to do and lie about what I look like.
To be honest I hate photos of myself - even when I was slimmer I hated it so I shy away from the camera lens a lot.

It so obvious she uses filters and it makes me laugh how she denies it when it is so obvious! The smoothing filter on makeup videos, the slimming filters on all the time.
I'm still trying my weight loss campaign. I'm down 1 stone now. 💪 Can't remember when I started. I posted on here so will hv to look back... a few months at least. I never like how I look but knew it was getting out of control and reaching the next size up was getting me down. I'm naturally curvy.. a 🍐 shape. I also know why and how I put the weight on. No point BS yourself and others about it either! (AIMEE).
It catches up on you...particularly us in the perimenopausal period.
I wanted to do it sensibly and not restrict too much..it's not sustainable imo.
I need to find a way of becoming more active and fit it in to daily life as my job is mainly sitting down all day...sometimes not moving for hours.. even to have a wee!
It's not rocket science but none of it is easy for a lot of us.
I agree...the likes of Aimee and others manipulating their figures and lying about clothing sizing is very toxic and is not the right of influence online, particularly to young people and those who are a few sandwiches short of a picnic lol, (Huns) particularly when stuffing 4000+calories down her neck a day and saying I'm a size 10 or 12 when she's more 16 plus imo.
The tears yesterday were clearly her unhappiness about clothing probably not fitting. Putting ridiculous filters on distorts your own view of yourself Aimee.
Stop the pretence...it's damaging!!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Tell me honestly what you think 🤔..... remember when half of TT got blocked when she asked which dress they liked best for me dad's wedding. She can't handle the truth 🤣
I don't mind the floral dress on her, it's not as trashy as her usual look. The pink jumpsuit is far too small.
She's so desperate for people to acknowledge she actually has friends which is why she's constantly mentioning her birthday brunch with the girls. I'm sure she said previously it's her birthday and a couple of other girls - how will sharing the limelight go for princess me me me ?
The girls are those who went round to hers a few months back. Jaschin and the other one. They never see each other regularly, it’s like every 3/4 months if not longer. I wouldnt call them the girls or friends- they’re acquaintances

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

The fing pockets are gaping so yes you need a 14 or a 16
And the dress is fing awful and looks frumpy on you. There’s a reason Ted Baker went into administration and that’s because they are s and can’t compete with more value and fashion minded companies.
do off you absolutely do fing mind when anyone tells you to size up. You block them
do off