Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That jumpsuit was too tight round her boobs not just her bottom.
And everywhere else that’s why the pockets were streeeeeeetched to the max. Ideally pockets should be sewn down to smooth the hips (nice clothes usually are and its a detail just for show not for functionality) If she had any fashion sense she’d know that. Fine for flowy dresses or jumpsuits but not one that’s designed to show a svelte silhouette.
Send it back for a 14-16 or wear a bin bag

Mar 8, 2024
Funny how there hasn’t been any anxiety since the dvla!! Actually miss her fake anxiety, sick voice - woe is me videos 😂
Don't give the t ideas! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
The try on!!! fing hell...how much talc did she use to shoehorn herself into that jumpsuit?!? She looks like a cumberland sausage! And I'm pretty sure that dress has been repurposed out of my Grandma's curtains...(and I'm not young myself!)
Buy the bigger size Aimless. Bigger = looser = looks thinner. Take it from someone who is definitely not skinny but spent years cramming myself into clothes I could barely fit.
Does talc help you fit in stuff...asking as currently writing a paper on this..

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I think u should size up from the 14 to the 16 as u can see your fat fanny bulge.
Plus...wudnt say the dress was dressy and is too short for one of the "events" imo!
Don’t think the dress will be appropriate if it isn’t a nice day. Todays been miserable so another day like that there’s no way I’d want to be out in a summer dress 👗

Mar 9, 2024
Evening peeps!!!
Hope your weekend has been ok.
I spent a few hours yesterday catching up on all my admin and rearranging the appointments I couldn't do this week due to being off (bloody hip!)

I seem to have missed something...what brunch is she going too and when?

The pink jumpsuit is beautiful, just not on her. Doesn't she already have one though??

Why has her dad been coming over every day? I don't remember this being clarified and still no update on DVLA?? Wonder how long those investigations take 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
🦄🦋💐

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I think she’s really emphisised in this video asking for opinions for
1. Some people will come across as rude so huns will defend. More comments = more money
2. I think after the whole going out for lunch fiasco yesterday she realised she actually can’t dress herself. I think she needs people to tell her what’s nice because she doesn’t even know. Plus her body shape is changing. When you’ve got some weight on you, you realise you can’t dress like a slim person. It always seems they can put something on and it just look nice (this is how I feel) but you just look awful in the same thing.
I think it looked like she was crying after her second outfit change and I believe she’s tried things on, they don’t fit anymore, and whatever fits and feels comfortable wasn’t the vibe for that occasion and she’s got upset about it. I’ve been there! I think this is why she’s relying on opinions now