Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Why in under do would you hand that to your child to eat and why the do would you think aye ill have a takeaway aye I fancy tattertots and a fin spicy burger. It looked overdone in an airfryer and like finger food at a buffet that's it. Nothing appetising and how horrible as a meal for your daughter who you haven't cooked for all weekend cause she's away. Also why the hell does always let on to not remember what milkshake she got. It's not cute aimee. do up!

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Why in under do would you hand that to your child to eat and why the do would you think aye ill have a takeaway aye I fancy tattertots and a fin spicy burger. It looked overdone in an airfryer and like finger food at a buffet that's it. Nothing appetising and how horrible as a meal for your daughter who you haven't cooked for all weekend cause she's away. Also why the hell does always let on to not remember what milkshake she got. It's not cute aimee. do up!
I literally just said the same about the milkshake to my daughter lol!!!

Mar 8, 2024
I'm still trying my weight loss campaign. I'm down 1 stone now. 💪 Can't remember when I started. I posted on here so will hv to look back... a few months at least. I never like how I look but knew it was getting out of control and reaching the next size up was getting me down. I'm naturally curvy.. a 🍐 shape. I also know why and how I put the weight on. No point BS yourself and others about it either! (AIMEE).
It catches up on you...particularly us in the perimenopausal period.
I wanted to do it sensibly and not restrict too much..it's not sustainable imo.
I need to find a way of becoming more active and fit it in to daily life as my job is mainly sitting down all day...sometimes not moving for hours.. even to have a wee!
It's not rocket science but none of it is easy for a lot of us.
I agree...the likes of Aimee and others manipulating their figures and lying about clothing sizing is very toxic and is not the right of influence online, particularly to young people and those who are a few sandwiches short of a picnic lol, (Huns) particularly when stuffing 4000+calories down her neck a day and saying I'm a size 10 or 12 when she's more 16 plus imo.
The tears yesterday were clearly her unhappiness about clothing probably not fitting. Putting ridiculous filters on distorts your own view of yourself Aimee.
Stop the pretence...it's damaging!!!

Well done twinnie that is amazing 👏👏
Dr Mosely 😞😞5 - 2 diet is a good one and the theory/science behind it fascinating.
You've done so well though so it's obviously working ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Well done twinnie that is amazing 👏👏
Dr Mosely 😞😞5 - 2 diet is a good one and the theory/science behind it fascinating.
You've done so well though so it's obviously working ❤️❤️
Thanks..❤️ it hasn't come off the bits i wanted though yet 🤣 I lost 3 stone on sw but took over 2 stone to come off my arse and thighs! By then I looked gaunt and had a 28AA breast size again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I lose interest when the scales don't show me what i want to see...have a bit of a tantrum! 🤪 Haven't personally drop kicked any trees as of yet tho! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t even believe that pink jump suit is a 12! She always does that cross leg thing and pouts her chubby trotters cos she’s heard it makes you look slimmer - well sorry love - news flash it doesn’t! You can actually see the weight on her legs now - it tends to show round the knees. Her Fanny will soon be needing outfits if it’s own or the Fanny equivalent of a wonder bra! - just own it and then people will stop commenting on it!