Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Come and do some ‘nesting’ at my house? Then when you’ve done mine we will set you the ultimate challenge, do Aimee’s! Will keep you busy girl 😘
I will do yours but I deffo wouldn’t go near that cat piss smelling hovel, my gawwwwwd I would need 6 months in a decontamination unit if I went near Olga or it’s midden. I would probably come out cleaner & smelling better if I rolled round the local tip for a week. 🤣🤣🤣

God sake just read this ignore my last reply you can’t come and nest at mine ☹️
No worries, you made me laugh.🤣Most of my nesting is done as in everything is ready for the bubby & my lass does her last A level next week so she has got plans for us, lots of pampering & spending my money but it will be fun. 😊

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah I’m the same. My stomach is bigger than my legs bum and boobs. I’m unfortunate shaped 😂😂
We are all different shapes, that’s why some outfits look good on some people and terrible on others. She needs to know what works for her but she can’t ever listen to advice so I’m glad she’s going out looking a bloody mess.

AGAIN

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Idk how she expects to do any more ads for eyecreams in the future if shes blatantly lying after this procedure shes had done for her eye bags… also what happened to “i dont care how i look”… clearly you DO care (which is absolutely normal), but you’re just too lazy to bother showering, brushing your hair or look presentable at your job (tiktok). Getting more & more work done wont just magically make you look put together, learn how to clean yourself & your house. And stop milking anxiety for content when in the next video youre goin on business as usual.

** edit: what is a skip? Im not from the UK 😭 but google said it was the trashcan?
A skip
Is like a big yellow dumpster

Attachments

• IMG_9398.jpeg
    IMG_9398.jpeg
    515.2 KB · Views: 21

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Idk how she expects to do any more ads for eyecreams in the future if shes blatantly lying after this procedure shes had done for her eye bags… also what happened to “i dont care how i look”… clearly you DO care (which is absolutely normal), but you’re just too lazy to bother showering, brushing your hair or look presentable at your job (tiktok). Getting more & more work done wont just magically make you look put together, learn how to clean yourself & your house. And stop milking anxiety for content when in the next video youre goin on business as usual.

** edit: what is a skip? Im not from the UK 😭 but google said it was the trashcan?
IMG_3037.png

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Really! Who's had theirs removed? Wonder if WLW would do a little video saying how awful it is for her precious (precocious) princess if she lost hers.

You can be damn sure she would. She would drone on and on and on and on about her "beautiful princess" and how aweful it is. Throw in some nonsense about trolls and how they are responsible for aimee losing her blue tic. I still hope aimee loses her blue tic though.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Very good idea 🤣 seen as David does apparently have a restraining order on smell bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 apparently but could be wrong however she's that unhinged beating the crap out of Halloween trees I'd believe he does have one for her 🙈👀 I think she firmly believed she was in a relationship with him , when in reality was just pump and dump use for money and food hook up type thing , in hooked nose mind he was madly in love with her ready to propose and move in but david seen rhe light 🕯️ he got his tit together and ran 🏃
I keep reading your name as I d*ck ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣 I need to go to bed at this point

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
And the Oscar for the best performance of feel sorry for me and buy my crap on my showcase goes to..,Aimee 5 names 🏆🏆

Yay! best one won, the only contender and was crap. She's crap at acting and everything else. Very much a deserving winner of this special oscar where the best performance is the worst and when you win you are the loser.