Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I'm here beautiful girl 😍❤️

Hello everyone I just took a few days away but all good thanks. Hope everyone is well. So what did I miss? I'll take a stab in the dark at nothing just a few same no different days. I've been reading a little but I haven't caught up properly. Hope you're all OK 🫂❤️

Hey you!
I hope you are OK and how you have been feeling has eased a bit (I don't get notifications from the other page so just read there) sending lots of love and hugs 🤗

Mar 8, 2024
I am OK thank you 😊 and yes all settled. It was lovely to be in a high rise with full views of the city but it was time for a change and a garden for my washing 😂 and dog hahaha. We've not moved far but much more practical ❤️ I'll never be over it in all honesty just sometimes are harder than most especially this week as it really should have been the date on my headstone which is hard to swallow. But for the grace of God and all that 🙏🏼 anyway I won't bring the thread down with all that.

I'm glad to be back and see you're all as sarcastic and hilarious as ever 😂 and no change on the Southport scrubber still a mess 🤣🤡

I'm not sure but I think nosey may be referring to your sickness bug lovely ❤️ xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am OK thank you 😊 and yes all settled. It was lovely to be in a high rise with full views of the city but it was time for a change and a garden for my washing 😂 and dog hahaha. We've not moved far but much more practical ❤️ I'll never be over it in all honesty just sometimes are harder than most especially this week as it really should have been the date on my headstone which is hard to swallow. But for the grace of God and all that 🙏🏼 anyway I won't bring the thread down with all that.

I'm glad to be back and see you're all as sarcastic and hilarious as ever 😂 and no change on the Southport scrubber still a mess 🤣🤡
Hope you settle in nicely and get a washing line erected or one of them things you shove in the ground and open out so you can hang all your undies out and sheets. That’s if the sun ever comes out 🙄😘

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hope you settle in nicely and get a washing line erected or one of them things you shove in the ground and open out so you can hang all your undies out and sheets. That’s if the sun ever comes out 🙄😘
@Missy Hahaha how sad is it that I get excited for pegging out... MY CLOTHES for anyone's mind in the gutter 🤢😂 I had my line up within hours ha boxes all over the show.. priorities and all that. But yesss just need the Manchester sun to play ball ha.😎😎
@Standupifyouhateaimee got my sticker ready 😉😂 and @RosieJo Don't worry I don't have notifications on at all 😂 I'm that b who replys to the WhatsApp group 10 working days later because I can't be arsed with the pingggg ping ping ping pingggg. No shut up I hate notifications 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
I want to say something and many may not agree and that’s ok, but I’ve been thinking.
I’m guilty of doing this, I’ll hold my hands up to this, but we are calling her fat etc I get it is because she filters herself massively and that’s not acceptable she should just own her size. But, the lines are getting blurred because when we see a glimpse of what may be her true size, we call her names like fat? Does that make sense?
I feel we are better than to degrade ourselves to that level, I feel we are a good community on here, so going forward I won’t be taking part in that anymore I know I have previously before anyone labels me a hypocrite.

We are saying she shouldn’t filter but then names like that encourage her to filter?

You know what I’m like overthink 🤣
I see your point. I do think it's the lying and filtering that enrages us all, but I can see where you are coming from.
I just think she stuffs her face constantly and doesn't care as she only sees what the distorted view if herself us through the phone..I think she filters for herself not others more so.
However perhaps we shud tone down the weight/size comments...
Where do you/we draw the line tho on comments on appearance..? The nose, the lines/wrinkles, eyebrows, hair etc etc. These are all somewhat filtered too for the same reason..
Not entirely disagreeing but just my thoughts x

Mar 8, 2024
I think the only reason people mention her weight etc is because of her excessive lies regarding it and leading her followers on. I don't think in general many of us care what size anyone is. It's more to do with her lying about if xx
I agree with this. I'm probably bigger than her bottom half but I don't lie, filter, mislead others and I am also not 'influencing' anyone...

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I just feel lines are blurred, we are telling her to own her size and stop misleading people then calling her fat when we see the slightest glimpse. I know many people will have a different view, but from now on I will scroll by, I’m not telling people not to do it that isn’t my choice or my place to be telling me what to do, I control my own actions and going forward I will simply just laugh at her eyebrows, salmonella eyes 😂
And me too! But we all know she never will my heart broke the other day when a follower said they wish they could eat like her and not be judged because they’re bigger size. When Aimee isn’t big but she filters herself to appear smaller than she is, I feel that’s what bugs me? 🤷‍♀️
I get what u are saying honestly but if no one anywhere said anything about her weight..she wud still filter. It's almost like indirect gaslighting imo.. "u made me do this"

Mar 8, 2024
I just don’t see the need to label people because they feel her weight is fair game. Her weight is no different to any other aspect of her appearance. So if you choose not to talk about her appearance then that’s fair enough, it’s just judgy to label those who don’t agree with you.
I'm still catching up but hv posted my views on it. That other username posted similar the other day but I SS a prev post the user posted mocking the eyebrows or something. I don’t think we can pick and choose what we and others post. We all don't hv to agree but I think that a lot of what we post..myself included can be seen negatively. Even calling her a t, smelly etc etc. In the words of her.. "I dunno"
Open conversation should be encouraged tho imo and we can agree to disagree as already discussed previously.
I don't think Lurkey posted with the intent of offending tho...imo.
Think I've waffled long enough...clear as mud 🤣 x

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Bloody nora! What a sight 😳🤢
1. Take your bags for life with you...is that not what everyone else does?!
2. Of course she follows you. She was just being polite.#cringeagain
3. Cereal bites were eaten on way home...sorry H! 🐽
4. Spend spend spend! Never fing learns or cares for who she comes across to people struggling! 🤬
5. You need a black eye the other side! Tickets are selling out fast...🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️
I could never work who Harold looks like but that's where she gets that creepy stare!!!

Mar 8, 2024

I haven't caught up on other page yet but I'm gauging you are talking about DV not D&V 🤣
Not for one minute laughing about DV but the similar letters!
So sorry you went thru that...that is serious trauma 💔😔
I'm glad you are here and ok and safe.❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
@Missy Hahaha how sad is it that I get excited for pegging out... MY CLOTHES for anyone's mind in the gutter 🤢😂 I had my line up within hours ha boxes all over the show.. priorities and all that. But yesss just need the Manchester sun to play ball ha.😎😎
@Standupifyouhateaimee got my sticker ready 😉😂 and @RosieJo Don't worry I don't have notifications on at all 😂 I'm that b who replys to the WhatsApp group 10 working days later because I can't be arsed with the pingggg ping ping ping pingggg. No shut up I hate notifications 😂😂😂
10 working days later...🤣🤣🤣🤣