Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Bet she’s sweating like a pregnant nun.
Is that the phrase? 🤣🤣
She’s so smug like ooo look at me sat in me garden with me wine!
Filters galore but don’t worry D2 ran for the door!
“I am flattered with your obsession of me”
Jesus Mary you’d have no content if it wasn’t for us and accounts like MTH which your bestie followed at one point 😉

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Bet she’s sweating like a pregnant nun.
Is that the phrase? 🤣🤣
She’s so smug like ooo look at me sat in me garden with me wine!
Filters galore but don’t worry D2 ran for the door!
“I am flattered with your obsession of me”
Jesus Mary you’d have no content if it wasn’t for us and accounts like MTH which your bestie followed at one point 😉
The fact she thinks having garden furniture is some sort of flex is unbelievable to me. Sit on a deck chair for all I care. You're still sitting alone drinking for a 2nd night in a row. She also has no cushion down in that recent tiktok so she's just scooted out to use the furniture for this reason? I don't think anyone's as sad as her tbh lol

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah & there is one of the rabid sycophants on there claiming that the pictures of Olga was when it was bigger, someone pointed out the pictures were on the same day just hours apart. 🙄
Then another fecking fraggle with the usual “troll” bull💩
They just can’t admit that their catpissy idol is a liar & a fraud & they are getting fleeced & conned out of their cash.

It's actually quite worrying these divs are amongst us 🙄🙄

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The fact she thinks having garden furniture is some sort of flex is unbelievable to me. Sit on a deck chair for all I care. You're still sitting alone drinking for a 2nd night in a row. She also has no cushion down in that recent tiktok so she's just scooted out to use the furniture for this reason? I don't think anyone's as sad as her tbh lol
Spot on 😂😂
Yesterday it was flexing a book like she reads anything other than her comment section and today it’s a glass of wine!
She can’t even put the sofa cushion on the correct way in yesterday’s video!