Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I’m absolutely here for it! KEEP THE ADVICE COMING! No it hasn’t, but it’s only a small area on my stomach and it hasn’t spread. Felt extremely tired working but when I get home is when it’s worse? Head hurts, I felt I needed to keep taking deep breaths in yesterday like I needed to crack something in my chest 🤣 Am I a hypochondriac? Possibly 🤣🤣🤣
Is the rash like little blisters and painful? X

Mar 9, 2024
Is the rash like little blisters and painful? X
If it is and they give a weird like nerve shooting type pain it MIGHT be shingles (as mentioned previously). However as we can't see it and if you're still feeling rough the advice is to isolate from work until they scab over.
IF and I say IF it is shingles they are contagious until scabbed over as they come from the herpes(chicken pox) family.
I hope you are feeling a bit better today) xxxx 🦄🧚‍♀️🌷

May 21, 2024
uk
Jigsaw you absolute fing weirdo!!!
Do you know what is guaranteed to be a killer?? Unhealthy Eating.....like eating the amount of se Aimee does!! Why do you highlight this all to your 10 followers ??? What do you think they will do with your weird arse SS ....blocking out most of the conversation??? You know you are driving more people here don't you, with your weird referencing of us on Aimee's page !!!

Now let's talk about the next post shall we !!! Claims??? Are you for real You horrible t!! You think any one person on here would go into things that deep if they wasn't true!!! Like who the do would make those things up, let me reframe that what sane person would make that up .. We are not Aimee, we do not make things up!!! We are triggered by Aimee lying about certain things because of personal experiences!! We find some comfort (or a lot in my case!!) in the support we get from each other on here
Here's the thing this is a forum to discuss Aimee, we don't leave it on her page instead we blow off steam on here because we can! If she or you choose to read here then that's on you!!!
Now, the other page is where we talk more personal stuff and feel comfortable to do so, we rarely mention Aimee as it was made for "off topic" conversations!! So why do you even read there!! All I can say is it's a good job you are hiding behind that weird arse creepy mask 🎭
You absolute fing wanker !!! Do not use people's genuine experiences to try and score brownie points off of aimee....which by the way even she would reject you and she's got no friends !!
Now do off 🖕

Sorry for the rant guys but she/he/it/them/t has done me with this!!!😡😡
“Discusting” 🥴🥴🥴 How embarrassing for you Jigsaw.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
What kind of doggie and where from? I love dogs so so much!
You’ve done an amazing thing. Without your actions the little babe wouldn’t be on her way to her forever home ❤️
do jizzypig you mad stalker, take your own advice, stop cyber bullying, stalking, monitoring, and relaying false information. Aimee isn’t going to tongue punch your hole! 😘
It’s unknown what breed she is unfortunately as she’s a mix, but think of German shepherd with long thick hair and smaller with a stumpy tail 🥰 she’s from near Romania. Xx

Mar 9, 2024
She’ll just bin it (I bet she throws out more waste food a week then a Coop does). No way she donates to a food bank either, she’s too self absorbed. It’s not just the food she buys that never features in her DUD’s etc it’s the food she does show where she wastes it that really angers me - like cooking a whole chicken for a sandwich, not pouring a whole ready meal or microwave mash on a dinner, opening a new hummus or coleslaw every time. And she must spend more on butter in a month than most do in a year.

You see that’s such a good thing you do ☺️ I have been on the breadline, where I’ve had to walk round a supermarket with a calculator, had to stretch meals etc and my ‘nothing in’ was literally bare fridge, freezer and cupboards bar condiments. Me and my husband had our first kid at 18 and the other 2 followed close after so we were always skint. And now at 39 we are comfortable but still hold the same values around food waste and budgeting. And detest seeing so much waste.
Bless you - I was brought up to share and to look out for anyone struggling. Nobody should be struggling for the basics in life. Food and warmth are not luxuries but sadly for many the struggle is real and heartbreaking. Like most people in a position to do so I donate and help where I can but in all honesty I don’t donate the left over food to my neighbours as such. I love to cook and have no portion control so I just put it on our group chat and we have some lovely neighbours with little ones working all hours so they may as well enjoy a meal they haven’t had to cook and another day they will offer to take the dog for walk or take out the bins if we forget. Just being decent neighbours really. I’m so glad you are in a better position now and your posts show what a nice person you are. In our area we have a charity that comes to collect none perishable food every 2 weeks. And they also take clothing and none electrical goods. They are always wanting basics for kids and it makes me so upset that some poor mum must be worried sick for their children 😢Aimee mite be privileged but where is her decency and empathy. I just can not stand or tolerate selfishness x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Bless you - I was brought up to share and to look out for anyone struggling. Nobody should be struggling for the basics in life. Food and warmth are not luxuries but sadly for many the struggle is real and heartbreaking. Like most people in a position to do so I donate and help where I can but in all honesty I don’t donate the left over food to my neighbours as such. I love to cook and have no portion control so I just put it on our group chat and we have some lovely neighbours with little ones working all hours so they may as well enjoy a meal they haven’t had to cook and another day they will offer to take the dog for walk or take out the bins if we forget. Just being decent neighbours really. I’m so glad you are in a better position now and your posts show what a nice person you are. In our area we have a charity that comes to collect none perishable food every 2 weeks. And they also take clothing and none electrical goods. They are always wanting basics for kids and it makes me so upset that some poor mum must be worried sick for their children 😢Aimee mite be privileged but where is her decency and empathy. I just can not stand or tolerate selfishness x
I don’t think Aimee has the mental capacity for empathy, pretty sure she is just a narcissist and has no idea she’s even got issues. She is just a greedy. Selfish wasteful person

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
“I worked in travel”
- makes every holiday look s
- can’t even travel to London on a plane without making a big song and dance about it
- doesn’t book anything in advance to do abroad
- only trips she seems to manage fine is a trip to the supermarket. Even then she can’t do lists, meal plan and gets bullied in the que.
- has to take mummy and support bear.