Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve got that jumpsuit she has, it’s super stretchy and the pockets lay flat, so for the pockets to be poking out when she tried it on means that she needs the bigger size for sure. And nothing wrong with that all, just own it
That’s my point exactly. I like the fact that she when she wears it she will look awful because it’s obvious she’s bursting out of it 🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I am all for letting children explore foods and not forcing anything on them, but those dinners are just fing silly now. Making your own daughter look like a dick and be set up for bullying isn't the one aimless. It's not quirky, it's not edgy, its not cute. She is going to look like the odd kid at school

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ey I bloody hope she's still planning to wear that foil suit at some point hahahaha. 🤣🤣🤣

And what in the world does she want with sports socks? Is she taking up running? Well how come she never runs a bath? 🤢
That’s my point exactly. I like the fact that she when she wears it she will look awful because it’s obvious she’s bursting out of it 🤣